Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A talk in a coffee shop.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

A talk in a coffee shop.  Empty
PostSubject: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Lorna walked with Johnny to the coffee shop. It was really quiet when they were walking, but she didn't know what to say. She had also changed into a long sleeved shirt before they left. She didn't want people staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 pm

They entered the coffee shop. Johnny figured he would have to start the conversation, but first he would get them their drinks.

Johnny pulled out a chair for her. "What can I get you?" Johnny asked.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:10 pm

"A..latte.." She said as she was looking at her hands. She didn't know what to say or do, and she kept having to pull her sleeves down.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Johnny nodded. He returned a few minutes later with their drinks. He set Lorna's in front of her and sat himself across from her with his coffee.

Johnny looked at Lorna fidget for a moment before he began. "I'm sorry I hurt you like I did. I never meant for you to feel used like you did." He looked down a his coffee slightly ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Lorna's eyes softened, "Was..was I just a toy?" She finally asked, "Just someone you were hoping to get sex from..all the time?" She asked, looking up at him..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Johnny's head shot up. He shook his head. "No. Of course not. You were... I don't want to insult you, but I thought of you in a similar way to Amanda. We have sex when she wants and are friends the rest of the time. I didn't know how seriously you took sex and I don't know what else to say but I'm sorry." Johnny grimaced. He knew it wasn't much of an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:35 pm

Lorna sat there as she looked down, "I had a small crush on you.." She said softly, "And..sex is big to me..But I was feeling..like I really wanted it..So..it happened..and you saw me trying to fight the temptation when we did it..It's because at the time..I thought it wasn't right.." She said as she looked away, "I..I just want to stop being taken advantage of.." Lorna said as the tears fell down her cheeks, "I only had sex where I was willingly..three times..including both times we did it...And..other times..I was raped...I..I just want it to stop.." She said as she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Johnny reached his hand out and rested it over hers. "I didn't know. You deserve better then me though Lorna. I'm an asshole you deserve a prince." He tried to smile at her encouragingly. He hoped she believed him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Lorna looked at him, "I'm over the crush.." She said short, not wanting him to think she still had the crush.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Johnny nodded smiling. "Good. I don't deserve it anyway." He took his hand away and took a drink of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Lorna looked down as she took a sip of her latte. Her eyes softened as she just sat there.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 pm

"I really would like us to be friends Lorna. If you don't think that's possible then I understand but I would like to try, if your willing." Johnny asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Lorna looked up at him, "Friends..that will hang out..not have sex?" She asked, wanting to make sure..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:19 pm

"If that's what you want." Johnny tipped his head and cup to her. "I am not known for my discretion but if you don't want sex involved than I can do that." Johnny answered her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Lorna looked away, "I'm saving sex for the special person for me.." She said as she looked down, "So..it is what I want."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Johnny nodded. "Ok straight friends it is." Johnny smiled at her taking a sip of his own coffee.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Lorna nodded as she smiled softly as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:12 pm

"I'm glad we're going to try being friends. I've found myself rather attached to you." Johnny grinned at her happily.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Lorna looked at him as she looked away slightly, "I don't understand why people keep on telling me that.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Johnny cocked his head at her curiously before he smiled in understanding.

"It's your innocents." Johnny told her. "We're all either hero's or Villain's, neither of which lends itself much to knowing real innocents for any length of time. But even after everything you've seen here, that's been done to you here, you still have this untouchable innocent aura around you that just sort of glows. You draw us to you like moths to a flame." Johnny answered her honestly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Lorna looked at him, before looking away as she smiled wider as she blushed at what he was saying. It actually felt nice to hear something like that..She looked up at him, her smile still on her face as she nodded to him, "Thank you..for that..I actually needed to hear that.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Johnny smiled and nodded. "I understand. Everyone needs to hear something good and true about themselves sometimes and because of me and probably other things, because I am not egotistical enough to think I was the only factor, you've been having a hard time. The least I can do is try to make you feel better." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Lorna looked at him as she smiled lightly, "I..I just don't want to get hurt anymore..By anyone.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Johnny sighed. "I'm sorry to tell you but you can't stop that. People hurt each other, they take advantage. It's how The Crime Syndicate came to power in my world. I don't want you to be hurt and I don't want to be the one to hurt you but it's not something we can stop no mater how much we want to." Johnny looked at her sadly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 pm

"I know I can't.." She said as she got up, walking to the fence of the coffee shop. Behind the coffee shop there was a pond with some ducks in the pond. She looked at them, sighing, "I just wish..people got along.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk in a coffee shop.    A talk in a coffee shop.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk in a coffee shop.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next