Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coffee for your thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Coffee for your thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Pietro had left Lorna in Jason's capable care at the mansion, he knew Jason would only care for her and not take advantage in anyway. He also knew he couldn't go on a killing rampage, that would just hurt Lorna more. He would talk to her when he got back home.

Pietro had recently decided that he was going to start reading some of the books he had never gotten around to, either because of school, taking care of Todd and Freddy, or girls. He picked up Arabia Nights, Grimm Fairy tales, Hitchhikers Guild to the Galaxy, and one or two others.

As Pietro walked through the store his heart suddenly stopped and then speed up rapidly. Artemis was browsing around the store.

"Artemis? Hey." Pietro grabbed her attention. He knew he probably had no chance of getting her back but he still cared for her and wanted her to now he still cared, and how much she had changed him. He also knew he needed to apologize for his behavior after they split if he wanted her forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Artemis was in once section, looking at some books.

"Artemis? Hey."

Artemis turned around, her heart stopping when she saw Pietro. Though her eyes narrowed slightly, before she went to turn around and walk away. She didn't know what to say to him, and she really didn't want to speak. But, she remembered when Lorna showed her the ring and she still had it with her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:52 pm

When Artemis turned away Pietro panicked slightly. He grabbed her wrist lightly. "Wait, wait, please." He moved in front of her.

He took his hand of her holding up his hands in a sign of submission. "I just want a few minutes. Please? Then you never have to speak to me again if you don't want to." Pietro looked at Artemis pleadingly.

"I'll buy you coffee." Pietro said desperately hoping the offer might stall her a bit. He figured she was made at him and she had a right to be. She would probably have him get her the most expensive thing on the menu even if she didn't really like it a lot just to make him spend more.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Artemis looked at him when he grabbed her wrist, looking at him again when he moved in front of her. She watched him plead, not knowing what to say. He really wanted to talk to her. Which made her sigh as she looked down, looking back up when suggested coffee, "Fine..you got twenty minutes.." She said, looking at him as she walked with him to the coffee part of the place.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:23 pm

"Thank you. Thank you." Pietro said as they walked to the coffee shop in the book store. Pietro pulled out her chair for her. "What can I get you? Anything you want." Pietro said desperately.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:25 pm

Artemis sat down, "Vanilla Latte.." She said, looking down, "Now..what did you want to talk to me about Pietro?" She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Pietro set the drink down in front of Artemis before sitting down opposite her.

"Now..what did you want to talk to me about Pietro?" Pietro sighed and rubbed his face with both hands. He really didn't want to do this but if he wanted to have Artemis in his life even if it was just as a friend he needed to be honest with her and try to get her to forgive him.

"Ok I need to ask your forgiveness for my behavior while we were together and for things I did after we broke-up. And for that I have to tell you what I did, which I don't want to do but I need to do."

Pietro paused to take a breath before beginning again. "Since our break-up I have found that I mess-up relationships that have potential to work out. Like us. I make a comment, start an argument... something that with make the girls break-up with me. That's what I did during our relationship that I need to apologize for."

Pietro took another breath this was the hard part. "As for what I did after our break-up that I need to apologize for is..." Pietro gulped. "I've had sex with three woman since we end it."

Pietro rushed ahead hoping Artemis wouldn't just start yelling at him. "I need to be honest with you, because I still want you in my life. Even if it's just as friend. I know after what I did I have no right to ask for that and you have every right to never want to speak to me again, and I won't push if that's what you want, but I now that if I don't try to make this right with you I won't be able to live with myself." Pietro stared at the table. He couldn't bare the looks of anger, disgust, or hurt that could be passing over her beautiful face because of him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Artemis leaned back, looking at him as he started to talk, crossing her arms.

"Since our break-up I have found that I mess-up relationships that have potential to work out. Like us. I make a comment, start an argument... something that with make the girls break-up with me. That's what I did during our relationship that I need to apologize for."

Artemis softened her gaze, nodding to him. She wasn't going to speak until he was done.

"As for what I did after our break-up that I need to apologize for is...I've had sex with three woman since we end it."

Artemis's eyes widened before she narrowed her eyes at him, "You did wha-"

"I need to be honest with you, because I still want you in my life. Even if it's just as friend. I know after what I did I have no right to ask for that and you have every right to never want to speak to me again, and I won't push if that's what you want, but I now that if I don't try to make this right with you I won't be able to live with myself."

Her eyes softened for a bit, sighing as she put her hand over her face. She went into her pocket, gripping the ring and then placed it on the table. She got up, walked to him as she slapped him across the face. And then slapped him again on the other cheek, "The first one was for that comment you said when we broke up..And the second one was for sleeping with other girls right after.." Artemis then kicked him in the stomach, "Also for sleeping with other girls."

She waited for him to calm down from the beating, before grabbing the ring and putting it slightly in his fist, "Lorna showed me this..Why did she say you bought it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Pietro rubbed his checks and his gut before looking at the ring he had gotten her.

"Lorna showed me this..Why did she say you bought it for me?" Pietro turned to Artemis and smiled. His checks still stinging, and red. "Because I did." Pietro answered simply. Pietro turned back to the ring in his hand. "I don't think you realize how unique you are in my life. I told you that I screw-up any real relationships I have," Pietro turned back to her. "but you are the only one I every thought about a future with. That fight I started, we did need to talk about it if we wanted to move forward I just messed it up the way it went. I can't say for center I'll feel guilty if I kill someone but I can't say I won't either." Pietro looked at her with hope.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Artemis looked at him, listening to him speak.

"I can't say for center I'll feel guilty if I kill someone but I can't say I won't either."

Artemis nodded, "I like that answer much better." She said, backing up as she sat down, looking down. She then looked back up at him, "I never did like that we broke up, especially since..I grew feelings for you.." Artemis said, looking away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Pietro smiled at Artemis hopefully. "Maybe... we could try going out again. Take it slow though. See how it works? Not involve sex or get too serious until you can trust me again." Pietro looked at Artemis waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Artemis looked at him, frowning before she smiled, "Sure." She said, "And trust me, your not getting into my pants so easily this time."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Pietro grinned. "Contrary to how we got together before, I know you were never easy. When do you want to go out? And were do you want me to take you? Anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Artemis smirked, "How about, Saturday?" She asked, "And go see a movie." She the leaned over, "Cause last time we went to a dance club, you made me orgasm in front of people. So, I'm not letting you even have one speck of temptation..until I say you can go back in my pants."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Pietro smirked. "You do realize that in a movie theater it's dark and can be very private. And as for temptation, Artemis you would have to look like a man to not tempt me, and that's not possible. Do you know what movie you want to go too?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Artemis smirked and laughed a bit, "I dare you to try, hun. And, I'm up for anything." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Pietro smirked. "You always have been." Pietro answered back.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Artemis smiled, kissing him on the cheek, "See you Saturday." She said, getting up as she took her latte and started to walk off, hips swaying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee for your thoughts   Coffee for your thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coffee for your thoughts
Page 1 of 1