Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scarecrow's Work Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Scarecrow's Work Shop Empty
PostSubject: Scarecrow's Work Shop   Scarecrow's Work Shop Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Jonathan was still smiling as he walked the stairs down to the basement. He kept replaying the happening in Superwoman's room. It really had been fun to see her crumble. On the other hand it was a bit of a shame. The sex had been good he had to admit...
He walked into his work shop and placed his gas gun on a table where he already had a few new models in work in progress. He then went to his laboratory table where he had placed all the lab equipment and started to make a new batch of fear gas. He got engrossed in his work.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Work Shop   Scarecrow's Work Shop Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Circe was on her tour anyway. As she saw the door of the basement being opened she walked in. Walking downstairs as she saw ScareCrow standing there. ''Hey what's wrong with Superwoman? She went all crazy there.'' Raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Work Shop   Scarecrow's Work Shop Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Jonathan whirled around and saw Circe standing there. He snorted and went back to his work.

"If you must know, she got a little scared..." He said while inspecting one of the test tubes on the table and then writing on his notebook.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Work Shop   Scarecrow's Work Shop Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Circe grinned. ''So she is your new test object huh?'' Rolling her eyes. ''I thought you two actually liked eachother?'' She shrugged. ''Well I guess that is not true then.''
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Work Shop   Scarecrow's Work Shop Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 pm

He let out a laugh. "I don't think that woman is capable of 'liking' anyone. Just using people.." The earlier irritation came back but he quelled it. "So I thought I'd use her; as a lab rat, yes. Turned out my fear gas works just fine.." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Work Shop   Scarecrow's Work Shop Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:32 pm

She raised an eyebrow than walking over the his table. ''Well you'll get her rage later not my problem.'' Shrugging again. ''You got some new gass I see. Still doing experiments huh?''
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Work Shop   Scarecrow's Work Shop Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Circe was right. Superwoman would twist his neck when she'd get the chance. But it still would have been worth it.

"Yes, as you can see... This new toxin should be alittle bit more potent than the old ones. The affect should last longer." Jonathan said and went to lower the fire under a test tube with bubbling green liquid. "Did you have something important than inquire about Superwoman fro you to come here. You are quite disturbing my work..." He glanced at Circe and walked past her to the table with the guns.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Work Shop   Scarecrow's Work Shop Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:02 pm

''Sounds interesting..'' Looking at the little tubes on the table.

She smiled. ''Why am I bothering you? My highly excuses for that.'' She gave him a short nod. Than turning arround to walk out of the basement.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Work Shop   Scarecrow's Work Shop Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Jonathan watched the woman go and then went back to work. He really should get that 'keep out' sign somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's Work Shop   Scarecrow's Work Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarecrow's Work Shop
Page 1 of 1