Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy talk.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Crazy talk. Empty
PostSubject: Crazy talk.   Crazy talk. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:49 pm

I wrote this while listening to American Rejects (It ends tonight), Linkin Park, Nickelback and Owl City. I wrote this other some circumstances, that broke me down. So if you not in the mood for some complaining sorrowful story that has nothing to do with the rise of legends (what is by the way totally ridicules because then why should I put this on the forum. Other then throw everything out in a place where people don’t know me very good or see me every day (and no Audrey, you don’t see me every day (be happy you don’t)) because it will only make you guys feel sorry for me. But most of all more feel like: I have worse mess than that whinnying bitch.) you shouldn’t read this.

You know that crazy feeling that your parents don’t like you. Well, you know the love you but they are just too busy with your 3 sisters and 2 brothers who have all their problems. And then your aunt goes crazy. And your father has a renter who needs help in the house of my dead grandmother because he rents the freaking place. And your mother is working her butt of to make sure we can live a normal and still luxe life. And you know they are both tired and stressed. So you decide to help as much as you can. But you only become tired. And then you become so stupid to take an extra class, that you need to do outside the school, and for that you need to do a lot of stuff to make sure you can do it and actually get a diploma. You also want to make your parents proud so you study so hard that you get grades that is like O.O YESSSSS. But when you get home your parents say great and they are proud and stuff. But then they move quickly to the rest because they are not doing good so they need attention. So you start to think you’re not doing your best because the better your grades get the shorter they look at your mark list. So you start to worry over the smallest mistakes. But you have a talk with an old friend. And she says I don’t need to worry and that I need to see the good stuff in life. I did, doing that. But for my mother’s birthday my father went with her away (it is days ago it was her birthday but they needed it). So I stay at Audrey having fun and stuff. After I got home it was like getting harder because they all hadn’t eat. So I told them to make dinner (LONG LIVE PIZZA). And then you leave it because you already ate so it isn’t your problem. They are all done so they go. (leaving the mess behind but I hadn’t see that) SO then my parents come back. My father gets angry for seeing the table and the kitchen (don’t ask me how they got it so dirty). My little sisters and my sister went to bed. My brother was up stairs. And my younger brother was watching TV. So the first person he saw was me. So he flipped at me. And walks away to yell at my younger brother to help me clean (because yes when he said: Why is the table and the kitchen dirty I immediately went to clean). So we are done and my younger brother runs back to the TV. So my father and I fight. And I end up outside running to calm down before I hit or brake something. When I got calm I went back inside. My mother spoke to my father that I was doing everything in the freaking house and that the rest wasn’t helping. So he says: you may go back to computer until we come back from walking with the dog. So your parents leave. And that happened. I just broke down. I even cried. I don’t cry it is waste of water (biology). I’m just tired and I needed to vent so that is why this boring story. I’m sorry. I will probably put it on the forum and throw it off it the first thing tomorrow. It just makes me tired that I try everything and they are still not happy. May angels lead you in by jimmy eat world IS SO PRETTY. I have a headache. I’m going to bed. I probably will be online tomorrow. I quickly recover or I just decide that it doesn’t matter. But hey! I’m very strong mental and physical. I’m weird but I’m also nice. I’m a weird nice crazy talking whining person. <When I read that I was like O.O I hate myself. Again sorry if you read this and became sad or other down stuff. But you can’t say I didn’t warn you. I just needed to vent. To get it out. This won’t happen again.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Crazy talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy talk.   Crazy talk. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:37 pm

I know exactly how you feel, I also have two brothers and two sisters, the sad thing is I'm the only one who bothers cleaning up. I even have to take care of the family dog cause everyone else is "too busy" to take care of him, I have two sisters who are older then me and they tend to be super messy. I have to clean up their area's and they never thank me for it v.v ofc if they ever get married their poor husbands can deal with the mess. So yeah I totally understand where you're coming from hun
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Crazy talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy talk.   Crazy talk. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Oh Sparrow, -huggles-, I hope it will get better soon. I'm an only child so I don't know what it's like with brothers and sisters around. But I do know what it feels like to be unapreciated. People forget to compliment eachother too often. Sometimes they scold you when you do wrong, and forget to praise you when you do well, but they love you still. -huggles Sparrow one more time tightly- ^^ it gets better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy talk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy talk.   Crazy talk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy talk.
Page 1 of 1