Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimura

Kimura

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:53 pm

[[OOC Started this for Hannah.]]

Kimura woke up from the ground, getting on her knees as her head throbbed. She groaned, "Who the hell knocked me out?" She said, narrowing her eyes as she got up, "Whoever did..is going to be in a world of hurt..Nobody knocks me out and gets away with it." Kimura groaned, looking around and went to scratch her neck, feeling a collar around her. Her eyes narrowed, trying to take it off..Getting shocked immediately, "Ow! Shit! What the hell was that?" She growled, crossing her arms, "Okay..now I'm pissed." She said, looking around, wondering if she could take her anger out on someone. Kimura saw nobody due to it was dark..She growled, "Damn it!" She said, walking to the bench as she sat down, crossing her right leg over her left leg. Her eyes narrowed as she waited for someone to come and get her, and tell her where the fuck she was.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 pm

[Ooc soo glad you did hun ^^]
Chloe was still walking around when she heard a woman cursing so she decided to check it out, "So you're a newcomer huh?" She called out, keeping her distance as she wasn't sure whose side this woman was on.

--
Jean watched from her perch high off, "Fight the girl and if you win you may get your collar taken off." She sent to the new comer.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Kimura looked up at the girl, her eyes narrowing at her. The woman was pretty..Though Kimura had way better assets then her. Which made her snort a little. Then she heard a voice in her head.

"Fight the girl and if you win you may get your collar taken off."

Kimura smirked, narrowing her eyes before she got rid of the expression, "Yes, yes I am, dear. Are you here to help me?" She asked, being very nice.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Chloe sighed, something about this felt off "That depends on whose side you're on." She said as she came closer until she was face to face with the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Kimura watched the woman walk close to her. She had to hold back a smirk..

Keep coming, darling..

She looked at her, smiling, before her smile turned into a dark smirk. She grabbed the woman's arm fast, and before the woman could react. Kimura twisted her arm, breaking it, before she threw her down to the ground. She laughed, "Dearie, you should learn not to trust a woman who looks like me.." She said, laughing as she grabbed the woman, throwing her into the wall that was behind them.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Chloe growled and let her fangs slide out, "You're messing with the wrong girl." She said as she threw herself back with enough force to bring the woman back. She turned and elbowed her in the face with her unbroken arm before kicking her in the chest with her leg.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Kimura smirked, "I could rip those fangs right out of your mouth." She laughed as the woman knocked her down, laughing more as her punches didn't hurt her, "Sweetie.." She grabbed her wrists, twisting them, "You just make me laugh." Kimura laughed, kneeing the woman in the stomach, punching her off of her. She stomped on the woman's knee fast, breaking it instantly. She leaned over the woman in pain, "And you shouldn't just lunge at people..It could get you majorly hurt." Kimura said, before kicking the woman in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Chloe's power started kicking in, take her out with just a simple touch she froze that was Brainiac, she shook her head. She snapped her broken bones back into place, "Like I said earlier, you picked the wrong girl to fight," She said darkly before she supersped and attacked her from behind and threw her against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Kimura smirked, laughing when the woman threw her against the wall. Her eyes then slowly narrowed, turning around as she suddenly dodged the girl's attacks. She then grabbed the woman's arms, twisting them as she broke them, pushed her down and broke the girl's knee again. Her eyes narrowed, "Your annoying..and you seem to just lunge at people..You need training." She said coldly, before throwing a kick to the woman's head, knocking her out. She groaned, moving her black hair out of her face, "Geez, vampires are annoying."
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Jean smiled and willed the collar to slide off of the woman's neck, "Welcome to the Protector's." She said smoothly before she appeared in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Kimura smiled when she saw the collar fall from her neck.

"Welcome to the Protector's"

She smiled, "Thank you..Now, can you please explain to me what is going on, dear?" She asked, crossing her arms.

---
After the woman explained..

---
"Glad to be apart of the Protectors then." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Jean smiled and led her to the Protector's headquarters
[Ooc LAMME POST I KNOWW XD]
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Kimura smiled as she walked with the woman, leaving the woman on the ground there. She snorted at how weak the woman was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Stadium-
Jump to: