Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starfire's Arrival.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starfire

Starfire

Starfire's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Starfire groaned sitting up, "Robin?" she said lightly. She popped her neck slowly standing to her feet, "Robin?" she shouted once more. It was dark area with seat surrounding her in rows, like they were waiting for a performance of sorts, "Robin, robin, ROBIN!" she screamed, trying to find him. "Raven! Beast boy! CYBORG!" she yelled at turning in circles, the fear getting her. She felt her neck taking notice the her neck plating was gone and only a silver collar remained, "Robin..." she said slowly, sorrow finding its way into her voice.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Clark had been about to make the milk for James when Cerebro's alarm went off, he sighed and decided it wouldn't hurt to go pick up the new recruit. He hoped that James wouldn't need the milk right away and then he turned and ran out the door.
-
Clark headed to the Stadium and looked around until he saw a young woman screaming, "Hey, is everything all right?" He asked as he made his way cautiously towards her.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Starfire's bright green eyes looked at Superman, "H-have you seen Robin? I can't find him. I can't find anyone... Beast boy... Raven... Cyborg... where... where are we?" she stumbled out, she was freaking out which was unusually for the red-head. she tried jumping but fell down on her feet, "My powers won't work..." she started breathing quickly before taking deep and long breaths trying to calm down. She stuttered to utter Raven's mediation words to help her calm down. She was frightened beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:39 pm

He winced in sympathy, "Its ok I'm sure your friends are fine, in fact I'm certain they are. I can't tell you much more but if you follow me I can take you to safety, I promise." He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Starfire looked at him slowly, "O...Okay." Starfire walked forward to the man, his face showed good and nobility but he did not look like the people from Earth. She tapped him, to get his attention. she quickly kissed the man lightly on his lips, she gained the ability to speak Kryptoninan as well as some new words in English.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Clark was not expecting her to kiss him he jerked back, "What was that for?" He asked as he resisted the urge to wipe his lips.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Starfire blinked, "Do you rather English or Kryptoninan?" Starfire asked happily, the kiss teaching her his language and letting her know he was indeed nice.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Clark's eyes widened in confusion, "Excuse me?" He asked as his eyes narrowed, how did she know Kryptonian?
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:06 am

"Oh... uh... did I offed you?" Starfire's eyes looked away and she became a little smaller, feeling bad for possibly insulting him, "I'm sorry! It's you don't look like an Earthling, so... I assumed you were from another planet. so... I touched your lips to know your native language so I could... talk to you." Starfire's eyes looked into his.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 am

Clark frowned, "I was speaking English though, and is that your power?" He asked confused, he hoped that she hadn't absorbed anything else like Rogue had.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:14 am

"I'm a Tamaranean." she didn't know what he meant by powers, "Tamaraneans learn languages by touch. Mine just happens to be lip-to-lip touch."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:22 am

Clark nodded warily, "Well, if you come with me I can tell you more about the Alternate Universe that we're stuck in." He said.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:24 am

"Alright!... " She said happily walking with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starfire's Arrival.   Starfire's Arrival. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starfire's Arrival.
Page 1 of 1