Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Circe's Arrival.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Circe

Circe

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:36 am

Circe opened her eyes. Looking arround. ''Well well look here.'' She stood up. Feeling something arround her neck. ''What is this for nonsense.'' She put her hands on her hips looking arround.
''Hm. How did i come here? I wasn't planning a vacation yet.''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:43 am

Meister had arrived back to the mansion. He saw Superwoman still standing in the training grounds. The phone rang, so he answered it. "Hello!..... No Superwoman is a bit absent at the moment.... No I can't..... That I can do.... Bye." He said to Mystique who was calling them to pick up new arrival. He got to the car and drove off.

When he arrived he saw a gorgeous woman standing in the stadium. "Hello there." He greeted the woman, leaning on his cane.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:03 pm

She turned arround. ''Well well hello mister.'' She smiled sly. ''I think you can tell me what is going on aren't you?'' She walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:12 pm

He smiled widely. "This is a world where we have been brought to entertain people by fighting heroes to the death." He pointed to his collar. "These collars prevent us from using our powers, just in certain places you can use your powers." He said putting his hand on his cane.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:26 pm

She frowned. ''WHAT?! Urg.. Nice so i cannot fly or turn those silly people into animals. Nice...I won't be fighting for entertainment. I'm Circe! Nobody will use me for their entertainment....'' She sighed. Going through her hair. ''Ah well let's make the most of it. By the way...'' She pointed her finger on the man's nose. ''Who are you?''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:32 pm

"I am Music Meister. And don't worry I hear that if you win 20 times, you are allowed to go home. Besides none of us really likes this scenario." He steped aside. "Shall we my lady?" He asked gesturing towards the car.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:03 pm

''20 times eh? hmm allright than.'' She smiled sly at his politeness. ''Well i got myself a gentelman huh?'' She slid her arm arround his. ''Well let's take a ride.'' She grinned. Walking towards the car.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:08 pm

"Well it's true." He said kissing her hand gently before he walked with her to the car, opening the passenger door and letting her in before he closed it, and toured to the otherside. He placed his cane on the back seat, and started driving.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:17 pm

She smiled sly at his kiss on her hand. As she took place in the car. Waiting as he sat in the drivers seat and started driving. ''So what are your powers?'' She asked. Tapping her nails on the dashboard.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:24 pm

"A hypnotic singing voice." He said matter of factly, as he kept looking at the road.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:39 pm

''Aah that sounds effective.'' She brought her attention at his cane. Taking it from the back seat she looked at it. ''And this thing helps you with that?'' She looked at him. ''Or is it just another gentelman thing of yours?'' She smiled sly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:43 pm

He glanced at her when she took his cane. "Just don't press the blue button." He said consentrating on the road.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:45 pm

''Oh doesn't that sound interesting. What does the blue button do?'' She asked Looking for the blue button.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:56 pm

He glanced at her with a smirk. "Sleeping gass."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:58 pm

She smiled sly. ''That is a very nice button than.'' Pointing the cane to him. ''Very clever.'' She put the Cane back on the backseat. ''So were is the vacation going to?''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:05 pm

He drove the car to the brotherhood. "We are here." He got out of the car, and toured to the otherside to open the door for her. "You can choose a room upstairs." He closed the car door after she had steppd out. He walked with her inside, and left her to wander around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Circe's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circe's Arrival.   Circe's Arrival. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circe's Arrival.
Page 1 of 1