Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raven's Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Raven slowly opened her eyes, the blue orbs looking for anything to help her identify where she was. She rolled herself over, standing up. Her eyes looked around the area, unsure of what to make of this place. A stadium... hadn't Starfire said something about this? She almost smiled fondly at the memory of having to explain how she could sudden speak Superman's native language. Robin had almost wishes a Kryptonite meteor to fall on Superman's head. She rolled her shoulders attempting to levitate into a mediation position so she could scout the area without moving but she fond herself being shocked. That was a new one.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:02 pm

After talking to Johnny, Chloe got an alert that there was a newcomer so she decided to go and see who it was. She made the long trip to the Stadium slightly interested to know who it was exactly....she hoped it wasn't someone who would well.....bitch at her. She bit her lip when she saw the newbie, "So you're the newbie huh?" She called out, she kept her distance as one...well she had severe trust issues now and she had a baby now that she had to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Raven turned her face to the new person, most of the upper part of the hood stayed on to cover her birth stone, "Newbie?" she asked, complete calm, collected in her voice and actions.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Chloe nodded, "This is an alternate universe [Insert loooong explanation about everything], so are you a hero?" She asked praying that she was so she wouldn't have to get into a fight with her or anything super extreme.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:11 pm

"You ask as if you do not know me, Watchtower. To refresh your memory, I'm Raven. Beast Boy and myself run the Teen Titans as of now." Raven spoke moving forward, slowly not wanting to spoke the woman that based her actions on the way she looked. Just like the others.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Chloe's eyes widened, "Wait....I think I do know of you." She said slowly and then continued making her way towards her, "Starfire was here wasn't she? How is she doing?" She asked hoping that she had returned to her world safely.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Raven stopped walking a foot away from the woman, "She came back perfectly alright. Though, what happened did put a strain on us all. With Batman missing the Teen Titans decintagrated leaving onl Beast Boy and I to run it. Though since your departure the JLA has supplied us with the sidekicks of the missin heroes to train them."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Chloe nodded in relief, "And how is the JLA running?" She asked worriedly, she hoped things were running smoothly and not as badly as she feared.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:24 pm

"J'oon now runs it, he is mostly unreachable to anyone. After Wonder Woman's kidnapping they increased security. I cannot tell you much more than that." Raven responded with fluid words, moving next to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Chloe nodded, "I can see why they would." She muttered as she furrowed her brow in thought, things were getting worse and they needed to do something about it. "I realize we just met, but I have a plan and we're going to need all the help we can get. Are you in?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:34 pm

"You have given me no reason to trust you, as you have shown distrust in me. But I am curious to your plans. If you tell me I might consider joining your attemp. If not then take this as out right rejection." Raven replied, keeping herself still.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Chloe nodded, "That's fair enough, I'm planning on stealing some of the plans from the people who have us prisoner here to see if there's a way out. Now then its going to be a covert operation so discretion is advised, I'm trying to get everyone's involvement in this so I'd appreciate any help you could bring to the table." She said.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:40 pm

"How can we with our collars activated? They can read our minds, can they not?" she asked wondering how loosely thrown together this plan of desperation seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:44 pm

She smiled, "You're quick, we have someone who can remove the collars and while they can read our minds...I'm still working on that. I have a plan but I'm not saying anything further on it until I'm sure it can work." She said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Raven nodded, "Then I shall give my service." she stated removing her hood.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Chloe smiled up at her and held out her hand, "Well even though you know me I'm going to introduce myself anyway, Chloe Sullivan." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:01 am

Raven did not exend her hand, but bowed her head, "And I am Raven." that was all she spoke before asking, "Now can you show me to the resting areas?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:03 am

She nodded and commenced on leading her to the Mansion, "I think the Mansion will come up with a new room for you...it always does with every new recruit we get." She said quietly as she made her way across the Stadium.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:04 am

Raven nodded, it seemed only natural for things like that to happen. She followed behind Watchtower, finding it a bit more comfortable to be lead than lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raven's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven's Arrival   Raven's Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raven's Arrival
Page 1 of 1