Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scarecrow's arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Scarecrow's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Scarecrow's arrival   Scarecrow's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:53 am

Scarecrow opened his eyes carefully and then closed them quickly, when a bright light hit them. He groaned, held his throbbing head and rose up slowly.

What the Hell happened? He looked around. Where am I?

It was a stadium of some sort. He had no clue as to how he got there.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's arrival   Scarecrow's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:59 am

She was about to leave from the arena with Music Meister, when Mystique told her to go get a new arrival. She tried to push it to Music Meister, but Mystique insisted. She glared at the woman and went to the stadium. When she arrived she saw a man, who looked like a blob of black. She walked closer to the man and saw he looked like a scarecrow. "Do I even have to ask your name?" She said putting her hand to her hip.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's arrival   Scarecrow's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:04 am

Scarecrow whipped around when he heard a woman's voice behind him. He looked at her from the bottom up. She was beautiful he had to admit but he had a tingling she wasn't to be trusted.

"And who might you be?" He ignored her remark.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's arrival   Scarecrow's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:10 am

She shifted her weight from one leg to an other, still keeping her hand on her hip. "I am Superwoman." She said confidently. "Tell me what your powers are and in exchange I tell you about those collars and about where we are. Deal?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's arrival   Scarecrow's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:29 am

He furrowed his brow. What was she talking about? Collars? He pondered for a while and decided to comply, for the time being... When he'd got more information as to where he was he could come up with a way to get out.

Scarecrow put on his creepiest smile, revealing his teeth. "I am Scarecrow, the Prince of Fear. I have an excellent talent of bringing out people's most terrific fears and phobias." He chuckled sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's arrival   Scarecrow's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:44 am

She smiled evily. "That is very interesting." She walked closer and circled around him slowly. "This place is another world of its own. And the collars are there to shock us if we use our powers. It's just a little zapp, really." She stopped infront of him and observed his reactions. "That is not all. We are supposed to fight to death in these arena battles against heroes. Win 20 times and you can go home." She walked past him tossing her hair so it hit him. "You coming?" She looked back to him and turned his head forward and walked to the car.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's arrival   Scarecrow's arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:55 am

The black blob of a man watched her circle around him. He listened attentively what she told him. A world of its own... Battles against heroes... Interesting. I hope Batman is here too... It would be wonderful to battle him to a fear induced death... Hehehe.

His little day dream was interrupted by Super Woman's hair hitting his face. Scarecrow watched her walk to a car and followed after a seconds thought. They both went into the car and drove off.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow's arrival   Scarecrow's arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarecrow's arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Stadium-
Jump to: