Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blink's Arrival..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blink

Blink

Blink's Arrival.. Empty
PostSubject: Blink's Arrival..   Blink's Arrival.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:55 am

Blink woke up slowly, opening her eyes at the fluttered. Her pure green eyes looked around the area as she slowly went onto her knees. Her eyes narrowed in confusion, "Where..am I?" She asked as she was very confused. She got up off of the ground, realizing that this looked like her world..But she felt that it wasn't, she went to teleport herself..But she received a shock, making her jump, "What the!?" Blink said surprised, putting her hand on her neck..Though her eyes widened when she felt a collar, "W-Why is there a collar on my neck!?" She asked, getting a little worried now.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Blink's Arrival.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink's Arrival..   Blink's Arrival.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:58 am

Raven received an alert, a new person had joined. She curiously raised an eyebrow wonder if all the others were unable to pick the new person up. She pulled on her cloak making her way to the stadium.

--

She arrived finding an elvish looking woman somewhat freaking out over her collar, "Because you're part of the game now." she stated in a flat, Gothic styled tone.
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

Blink's Arrival.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink's Arrival..   Blink's Arrival.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Blink looked up to see a girl in a dark blue cloak, she tilted her head, "A game?" She asked as she was confused, "What kind of game?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Blink's Arrival.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink's Arrival..   Blink's Arrival.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:12 pm

"-Insert long explanation.-" Raven stopped talking, "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

Blink's Arrival.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink's Arrival..   Blink's Arrival.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Blink's eyes were widened when the woman told her what was going on. She bit her lip as she shook her head, "I understand perfectly.." She then sighed, "What an awful game.." Blink said as she was making a mental note she would have to kill people to survive, and to get back home. She then just sighed, looking around, not liking this..But she was going to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Blink's Arrival.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink's Arrival..   Blink's Arrival.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Raven removed the hood from her face, exposing her to the woman, "Would you like to continue talking here or should bring you to our settlement?"
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

Blink's Arrival.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink's Arrival..   Blink's Arrival.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 pm

"Please bring me to where I will be staying." She said as she didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Blink's Arrival.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink's Arrival..   Blink's Arrival.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Raven nodded turning around, leading Blink to their station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blink's Arrival.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blink's Arrival..   Blink's Arrival.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blink's Arrival..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Stadium-
Jump to: