Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Dark of the Night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:02 am

Bruce was in range of her. He pushed himself a little harder stepping on the net, "God damnit Chloe." He cursed out kneeling down on the net. She wasn't going anywhere, "You're afraid of hurting me, then you must find me completely suicidal at this point. But I'm not going to give up on you. No matter how dangerous you think you are to me? You not being there, would be ten times more dangerous." He was on his knees, looking at Chloe's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 am

She started to cry again, "Why do you have to be such a stubborn idiot?" She asked quietly, "Why would it be ten times more dangerous huh?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:11 am

"Stubborn I might be, but an idiot I'm not." He took her hands pulling her into a kneeling position in front of him.

"Why would it be ten times more dangerous huh?"

"I'd most likely get my ass kicked by Clark. Plus... remember when you meet me? I was a complete introvert. I have... trouble with making emotional attachments with people and I don't go out of my way to make them. But somehow... I don't think I could live to see a day where you're not bugging me in my lab or we're having a debate about heroes or villains or morals or whatever." Bruce felt his throat dry up, he couldn't find the words that he needed to say but he dug them out of somewhere, "I... think I'm in love with you." he said slowly, hoping to not come off weirdly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:17 am

Chloe just stared at him in shock, "Really?" She asked in shock and she was sure that her expression was showing her shock. She never thought he would ever say those words to her....more tears slipped out, "I...love you too." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:22 am

Bruce moved the net, pulling her close into a kiss. God, he missed the contact that he hadn't had with Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am

Chloe kissed him back and froze as her fangs grazed his bottom lip, she pulled away. "Are you sure...you want me to do this Bruce?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:25 am

Bruce paused, "I just want you. No matter what that means." Bruce brushed his thumb over her knuckles, looking down into her eyes. He meant those words.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:27 am

She smiled back at him and then kissed him again fighting the urge to bite him on the neck, however much he said otherwise she would never hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:30 am

Bruce kissed back, her fangs pulling at his bottom lip, but he didn't mind. If actually it only made the contact more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:32 am

She let the kiss continue before she let her tongue slide into his mouth, she could feel her fangs retract and smiled, at least now she wouldn't have to worry about stabbing herself as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:36 am

Bruce continued her little game before moving and dominating her mouth. He was beyond a great kisser and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:10 am

She gasped as he dominated her mouth and then became aware that her stomach was starting to ache. She pulled away and looked down, "Bruce....I need blood." She said quietly not sure how he would respond to that.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:51 am

[[ OOC: NEW WONDER WOMAN ICON /squeak ]]

Bruce looked at her, "If you need it I'll let you, you understand right?" Bruce squeezed Chloe's hand, letting her know it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:56 am

Chloe stared at him in worry, "I don't want to hurt you and I'm new at this...I mean what if I can't stop?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:57 am

"You can stop yourself and if you get close I can always push you off. Have more faith in your ability to be Chloe." Bruce said looked at her straight on.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:04 am

She stared at him in worry and then stared down at his wrist, she could see the pulse and it was making her crave his blood. She felt disgusted for wanting it and could feel her fangs slide out, she shuddered and then gently held his hand.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:10 am

Bruce flipped his wrist over, "Jubilee told you what happens to new vampires that don't feed right...?" he whispered out, knowing she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:14 am

Chloe shook her head, "No what happens?" She asked quietly as she stared up at him.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:28 am

"They can either die or they revert depending on how they turning happened. The latter has only happened once." He said, remembering that moment with severe clarity, "Also, Dracula's real. Don't think that's myth." He shut his eyes, sighing out. He didn't know if she'd survive but part of him wanted her not to do it so she if she'd come out of it alive.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:34 am

She released his hand and forced her fangs back, "I can't....I can't hurt you I don't care what the consequences are." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 am

Bruce nodded his head, flipping his hand over, "Alright." He said, as long as she wasn't going to run and become an emotional wreck random biting hitchhikers then she'd be fine, "Should we go to my lab... and see if there's anyway to revert you? Or assure that revertation is possible?" Bruce said, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:41 am

She nodded, "I'd like that." She said quietly, she trusted Bruce enough to allow him the opportunity to try and save her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:56 am

Bruce rolled up the net, pulling out a canister and shoving it in the canister, "Sorry, I need to keep this." He mumbled. Standing up offering a hand to Chloe, helping her up. When she got up they walked back to his lab, his arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark of the Night   In the Dark of the Night - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Dark of the Night
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: