Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date Night with Wonder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Date Night with Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Clark led Diana up to the roof of the Mansion where a table for two had been set up along with place settings, "This is when I wish my powers weren't a-wall." He said with a nervous laugh. Next to the table a picnic basket had been set up and Clark pulled out various food platters that he set on the table, last but not least a a vintage bottle of wine was set there. The whole roof was decorated with little candles and rose petals that had taken some effort to put down.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Diana was really surprised to see everything Clark had done. "Wow.." Diana was at a complete loss of words. The man had really out done himself. "Wow, just wow Clark..." Had he really done all of this to impress her? If so she was completely blown away by it all.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Clark smiled at her reaction, "I hope that's a good wow." He said teasingly as he pulled out a chair for her, he waited until she was seated before he helped her sit closer. "For tonight's dinner, we have pulled pork, salad and of course dessert after we're finished with eating then I'll show you the surprise." He said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Diana was more than willing to sit herself, being the feminist she was. But, he was trying to be cute and a gentlemen so she'd let him.

"....finished with eating then I'll show you the surprise"

Diana covered her mouth to try not to laugh, "Sounds great." she said after she calmed herself down enough to actually talk.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Clark caught her reaction and then chuckled as he caught on, "Oh wow well er not that kind of surprise." He said with his face a bright red. Thinking fast, he uncorked the wine bottle and poured both wine glasses, after he did that he got all the dishes set up for Diana's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:37 pm

[[ OOC: I hate RPing eating, because I hate eating ;_; So lame-o me XD ]]

Diana flustered lightly before he poured the wine. She watched Clark moved things around, swishing around her wine glass. She was still overly curious of what the man had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:41 pm

[Ooc, how can you hate eating?? O_O]
Clark caught her interested expression and blushed again, "Is there something on my face?" He asked, fervently hoping that there wasn't. He cut up some pork on his plate and took a small bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:08 pm

[[ OOC: It's easy ;u; my mouth hurts a lot so... DX ]]

Diana flustered, "No, it's nothing. There's nothing." She said quickly, hoping to not embarrassed him.

[[OOC: sorry for short post, had to get off before I could really type anything ;u; ]]
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:00 pm

[Ooc, ohh because of the braces.,....ahh DX that does suck]
Clark nodded and continued eating, he took a small sip of his wine. "So how have you been? I mean since we talked?" He asked and flushed, he was sure that he sounded like a complete and total idiot.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:36 pm

"I've been fine." she took a sip of wine before taking some of the food and eating it, "How about you? I haven't see much of you, lately."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 pm

He smiled and took a bite of his salad, "Oh I've been good, I kinda went away for awhile to talk with Magneto about escaping this place." He said. When he had been gone, it had dawned on him that he liked Diana....well if he was honest with himself he more then liked her.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Diana raised an eyebrow putting down her fork down, "Who is that?" he had quite the interesting name.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:43 pm

[ooc, name threw me there for a sec lol]
Clark took a sip of wine and sighed, "Well, he's a mutant who can control magnetic fields and he has been trying to help us from where he's at. He doesn't have a collar but he has a plan of how to get us out [Ooc, insert loong explanation]" Once he was finished he he took a few more bites of his food.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:48 pm

[[ OOC: I have no idea what the long explanation entails? e_o + Lazy xD ]]

Diana's eyebrows rose, that was a odd set of powers, but useful, "I see." She said leaning back, crossing her legs. Thoughts flew around in her head.

[[ OOC: I hate that moment you're typing and you forget what you're typing about. XD ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder   Date Night with Wonder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night with Wonder
Page 1 of 1