Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date Night with Wonder Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Date Night with Wonder Boy Empty
PostSubject: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:09 am

Diana found a copy of the Dark Knight, it was weird how she had found it. It had appeared pretty much out of thin air. But she wasn't going to question that. She knocked on Clark's door with the movie in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Clark opened the door and smiled down at Diana, "So they did have the movie." He said with interest when he saw the movie in her hand. 'Well come on in, I've got popcorn and soda oh and some candy." He said with a laugh as he let her walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:27 pm

[[ OOC: I'm having trouble keeping up in threads so Bruce just needs to post as Diana. ]]

Diana nodded, "Last copy too." Diana walked in to his room, handing him the copy of The Dark Knight, "This sounds like a lot of fun." Diana laughed out, looking at Clark.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:32 pm

[Ooc name threw me a bit buut its okie ^^ XD]
Clark smiled, 'Awesome, I wonder if we could somehow convince Bruce to watch it." He said out loud and then laughed, "Maybe we'll force him to watch it later after all this is our date night." He said and pulled Diana towards him so he could kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 pm

"Oh yes, I can't wait to force him to watch it." Diana laughed out, getting pulled towards Clark for a kiss which she gladly took the opportunity to have. "that or we can make Chloe convince Bruce to watch it. That would be fun." Diana said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Clark smiled, "You're right, I bet she can make him do anything if she wanted too." He said with a laugh, "How long do you think it'll take them to admit they like each other?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:49 pm

"I think it already happened, you saw the way he was fixing what she was saying." Diana mused aloud, knowing almost for a fact that Bruce had. He tended to do that to people in general, but he always did it differently around people he gave a care about.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Clark nodded, "That's true, oh they'll make a cute couple.' He said excitedly as he rubbed his hands together. "I have to say she'll be good for Bruce and vice-versa, now then movie time?" He asked eagerly as he held up the movie.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:59 pm

[[ OOC: this is funny. XD We've both just gone Bruce/Chloe in someone else's date thread LMAO. ]]

Diana nodded eagerly, hopping onto the bed waiting for Clark to put the movie in, she was intrigued by what they would make of Batman.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 pm

[Ooc its cause I'm lazy XDD]
Clark smiled and put in the movie before grabbing the bowl of popcorn that was convientantly located next to the bed. "Some popcorn milady?" He asked as he offered her the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Diana bowed her head taking the bowl form Clark, "Of course!" she laughed out, leaning watching Clark press play. It opened with a robbery scene, Diana was interested the Joker was the first one brought into the movie? Interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Clark stole some popcorn from the bowl as the robbery scene ended rather dramatically, "Pretty ingenious using buses." He commented as he popped some popcorn into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:34 am

"I guess, but it seemed like too much planning for just one guy alone." she muttered, the Joker was smart but they were giving the guy too much credit in the thinking department. Diana's eye slowly rose, "Is that... who I think that is?" gawking at the man playing Bruce Wayne, who in the movie was batman.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 am

Clark's eyes widened, "Bruce....but that's..." He trailed off and exchanged shocked looks with Diana, 'Well I guess we won't have to worry about Chloe forcing Bruce to watch it." He said with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 am

Diana was at a loss of words, "That's... what... He gets to play his own alter-ego? That's kind of ingenious. Ensure that the movie is great and support for Batman rises... not sure why he let them... oh I get his logic." Diana stopped talking, suddenly highly impressed with the man.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:48 am

Clark shook his head, "Why didn't I think of that?" He asked out loud as he took some more popcorn. He couldn't get over the fact that Bruce was in fact in his own movie, "I mean....that's just..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:54 am

"He's also a billionaire that probably bought his way into it... but he's actually not the bad of an actor... actually pretty decent." Diana was still at a loss for descriptive words. The man did what the man had to do to preserve his name in good light.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:03 am

Clark nodded, "I think I'm in shock at the moment." He admitted quietly as he ate some popcorn from the bowl, "I mean....Bruce acting, he's really good." He said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:08 am

Diana snorted after the party scene, "Dear Hera." she laughed out, "'Is that a panic room, oh Bruce that's... what...'" Diana kept laughing, finding that more funny then the fact it was Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:20 am

Clark started laughing, "Ok first of all falling from that height....there's no way you could survive the fall." He pointed out as he ate more popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 am

"He's done it before, Clark." Diana said looking at him, "But without the help of his cape? Dead." She'd hate to admit it, but the cape was a saving grace
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:26 am

Clark nodded, "That's true....I guess." He said eventually as he ate more popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:29 am

Diana moved the bowl of popcorn away from Clark,seeing how long the man would absentmindedly keep grabbing at it, "I do believe tomorrow we get to have a nice conversation with Bruce about this."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:33 am

Clark pouted when she moved the popcorn away from him, "You're right, this calls for immediate action! Not to mention I hope they decide to make a Justice League movie that way maybe we could play as ourselves." He said eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:39 am

Diana choked on herself lightly, "But Clark, don't you think that would be weird? It would sound like a trap that Brainaic would make to around us up all into one area before trapping us and destroying the world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night with Wonder Boy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next