Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night with Wonder

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

A Night with Wonder Empty
PostSubject: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Clark made his way to Diana's room, he needed to talk to her about their earlier conversation. Maybe she finally knew more about sex....he thought and knocked on her door, "Um Diana you in there?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Diana brushed the hair out of her face, she was in her usually black tank and short set that the place provided for them. She heard Clark knock, jumping off the bed and quickly answering the door, "Yes?" she said as she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Clark smiled at her, "Hey look Diana, about earlier...I'm sorry I wasn't very helpful." He said as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. He couldn't help but notice how good she looked in her outfit and he had to force himself to meet her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:03 pm

"Oh, sorry about that. Bruce told me you probably weren't the best to ask because of your shyness. But he... explained." She said, a little off-kilter.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Clark bit his lip, "Yeah well...you would think I would get used to a topic like that." He muttered quietly as he avoided looking at her. He felt ashamed that he hadn't been able to explain things properly to her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:11 pm

"Then again, you were always the show by example not the explaining type. I should have known that when I asked." Diana laughed out lighty.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Clark smiled as a blush covered his face, "Yeah well this is true, I'm glad he talked to you though." He said and cleared his throat.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:26 pm

"You don't need to be embarrassed you know, it's a natural occurrence in all living organisms." Diana still wasn't getting why he was so nervous about talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Clark nodded, "I know....I don't think I'll ever be good at explaining it." He admitted with a chuckle as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:33 pm

"Just don't think about it, when you think about it everything just is a mess." Diana explained taking Clark's hand and pulling him in her room, "This probably is a discussion meant for closed doors as well." she laughed out lightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm

He smiled as he followed her inside her room, "You're probably right, so have you given any thought to actually having sex?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Diana thought about it for a moment, "I hadn't placed much thought into it, with everything that's been going on I really hadn't put much thought into anything."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Clark smiled, "Well its a very big thing to think about, do you still need time to consider?" He asked, he wasn't going to pressure her into having sex.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:43 pm

"Depends, are you offering to show an example?" She said coyly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Clark smirked before leaning down, "I might be." He whispered before kissing her and pulling her against him.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Diana quickly moved to make the kiss a bit deeper, pressing herself onto Clark as he also pulled her onto him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Clark smiled into the kiss and lifted her up so he could hold her in his arms as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Diana moved her arms around his neck, feel her feet lift off the air.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:06 pm

He smiled into the kiss before he gently placed her on the bed and kept kissing her, he would try and go slow for her sake. He wanted her to enjoy this and he fully intended that she would.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Diana felt her being moved to the bed, feeling her back touch the comforter meant he was serious. She was excited, slightly to do this in the first place but with Clark as well. She kissed him back, finding the action to be increasingly intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 pm

His hand drifted and cupped her breast through her shirt and he gently massaged it through the fabric. He didn't break the kiss though.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Diana opened her mouth a bit, silently accepting what was happening. She shut her eyes for a moment, silently wanting more.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:15 pm

He pulled back, mistaking her reaction; 'Do you want me to stop?" He asked as he stared down at her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Diana looked up at him moving her Ames around his neck pulling him back in, "Don't second guess yourself, wonder boy." she reunited the kiss once more letting him know he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:25 pm

He smirked into her mouth before continuing right where he had left off and gently squeezed her breast as he kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night with Wonder   A Night with Wonder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night with Wonder
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next