Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A second meeting?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

A second meeting? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 pm

He saw her lean closer suddenly feeling her lips against his. Feeling the intensity in the kiss. He letting one hand go through her hair. Kissing her back. He slowly sank down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Laura's arms wrapped around him, enjoying that he kissed her back. She felt him slowly sank down on the bed, bringing her with him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:17 pm

He let his left hand around her waist. Letting his hand caress her back slightly. He enjoyed her body against his. Feeling her arms around him. Who knew that this would happen? He felt the bed against his back. Letting his other hand out her hair letting both his hands slid down to her butt, Letting them press her slightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Laura blushed when she felt his hand caress her back, enjoying the kiss, and enjoying how close they were. Her hands rubbed his back gently, before she blushed even more as he let his both hands land on her butt. Her knees were on both sides of his legs, due to the position they were in.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:50 pm

He bit her lower lip gently before leading his tongue in her mouth. Letting her tongue brush against his. He caressed her but with both hands. But than something shot into his head. He pulled away from the kiss. Looking to the side. He than looked back at her. ''No offence but..Nobody must know about us.'' He said suddenly. Knowing she would be confused.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Laura blushed a tad bit more, feeling him bite her lower lip. She let their tongues brush against each other. She looked at him, getting confused at what he said, "What?" Laura asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:08 pm

''When I walked through the hallway I saw certain names of people who would rather see me dead than alive. Though most of the time it is because of what I did but nothing the less I don't want them to hurt you. If they find out about us they'll hurt you to hurt me. And don't tell that is not true because I what people are capable of, They can hurt their most beloved if needed.'' He looked at her with serious eyes. Hoping she would understand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Laura nodded, "I understand." She said, looking at him as her hand rested on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:56 pm

He smiled. ''I'm glad you do. I told you I would protect you. And I do not want to break that promise.'' He looked into her eyes. Feeling her hands on his chest. He felt nice, calm and warm with her. It took very much to keep him calm. But something about her, Some sort of trust, Trust in him. She had opened up when they hadn't even spent that long time with each other but she allowed him to know all about her. Without even blinking she had told him her story. But why?
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Laura looked at him, nodding at him, "And you won't..I know that.." She said, putting her hand gently on his cheek. Her eyes staring into his. Even if she couldn't admit it to him, she liked him, and she cared about him. They were the same, and she could tell he had been through a lot. And just the feeling of her feeling safe, and feel so warm when they kissed or just cuddled..it was a comforting feeling she had always loved..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:07 pm

He felt her hand on his cheek. ''How you know?'' He just asked. He had told her he would protect but how could she ever be so sure? He laid his hand on hers. Closing his eyes he relaxed completely. Her warmth was so relaxing. He opened his eyes again. Could he just tell her what he thought about her? Or did she know already?
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Laura looked at him, "Because...I trust you." She said, smiling when she felt him relax. She watched him open his eyes, and she could tell he was thinking about something, "What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:33 pm

He looked at her squeezing her hand a bit. "Because...I trust you." how could she trust him that easy? She didn't know half about him. But she trusted him? He shook his head. "I was thinking about you...how.." He sighed. "How can you trust me liked that? How are you so sure that I won't harm you? Tell me how you thought about me when I first came in here?" He asked looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Laura looked at him, listening to his question. Her eyes softened as she looked down, "Cause.." She said, looking down as she felt her heart beating faster..

She was going to tell him..

"Because...I..I like you, and..and I can tell you've been through a lot. And..I care about you. And when you first came here, I could feel that I could trust you. I knew I could trust you..and..you brought down my mask that I put up to keep myself from getting hurt so fast..because..like you said..we are a lot a like." She said, feeling herself look away as her heart was pounding against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:49 pm

His eye(s) widen at her confession. He couldn't believe her words. His hearts skipped more than one beat. She liked him.. She trusted him.. He felt bad somehow knowing the reason he actually came here the first time was to just rape her, hurt her. His mind changed though when she told him more about her, he felt bad for one time. He looked away. Thinkinbg about what to say to her till her looked back at her.

"I like you too...and I care about you.... but I feel bad that my intension to come to your room for the first time..wasn't really to get to know you better. And I don't want you to trust me like that. You never know what could happen..I'm sorry if I hurt you by saying this all.." He looked away.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Laura's eyes widened, hearing that he liked her as well. Though she started to sit up when he said his first intention wasn't to get her know her better. Her eyes softened a lot, looking down, "But..I trust the person who I'm talking to right now..not the person you were before you entered my room..I care, and like the person I'm confessing my feelings to."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:41 am

He watched her sit up. Hearing her talk, he really couldn't believe her words. He sat up aswell just looking at her with widen eyes. How could she think that...he sighed. Hugging her close. How naif of her to trust so fast but sweet too. Very sweet and nice...
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:44 am

Laura hugged him back, letting her head bury into his shoulder, "I'm sorry if it seems like I trust you so fast...I just do..because you make me feel safe..and warm..by just being around you I..." She whispered to him..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:09 am

He let his hand caress her back. "Sssh...it's okay.." He said. "You do mean something for me Laura..." He sighed. Getting out of the hug he kissed her forehead. Making it a little longer before he looked into her eyes. Caressing her cheek with the back of his hand. "I think it is very sweet."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:12 am

Laura looked at him, closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead. She looked back at him, smiling softly as she let her hand lay on his hand, gripping it lightly, "I'm glad.." She said, staring into his eyes in silence, before she leaned forward. Kissing him with passion..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:29 am

He felt her lips against his. He was very happy for her to kiss him for the second time. Kissing her back he let his fingers get strangled up in her hair. Loving how her hand was on his. He really liked allot about her. The way she smiled so softly at him. They way her eyes looking at him. He let his free hand get out her hair to her back pushing her closer gently.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:41 am

Laura enjoyed the kiss even more when he returned it, making her feel warm. She wrapped her arms around him, letting him push her closer to him. Her right hand went through his hair, loving how the kiss felt, loving that she was kissing him with so much passion...and he was kissing her back. She liked him..a lot..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 am

He let his hand hold her close. Not wanting to let go just yet. He pulled away to breath for a second. Looking into her eyes. He kissed her lips before trailing his kisses down to her neck. Biting her slightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:59 am

Laura breathed when he pulled away, before kissing him back. She then felt his lips trail down to her neck, making her do a soft, gaspful moan. Her head went back a little, shuddering when he bit her.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:14 am

He heard her soft moan. Smirking lightly as he kissed her neck coming back at her lips kissing her pasionated . He let his hands go under her shirt. rolling her top up he pulled it over her head throwing it to the floor. He continued kissing her. Letting one hand massage her breast while the other held her closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A second meeting?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next