Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A second meeting?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Laura blushed as she closed her eyes slowly, feeling his lips touch hers. Her heart seem to beat a little faster, kissing him back, before she looked at him as he pulled away, "If I would have sensed you were going to hurt me..I wouldn't have had sex with you.." She said, staring into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:12 pm

He looked down. ''You really sure you can sense if somebody is going to hurt you? Because...if you can sense that somebody is going to hurt you than why did this Anthony guy mess with you, While probably Adam would know about him and he could have warned you, But he didn't? So why couldn't you sense that?'' He asked looking back up at her. He frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:16 pm

"I know he was going to hurt me..And Anthony took control over Adam so fast it was unexpected." She said, looking down, "And I couldn't sense Anthony when I met Adam..not until after the incident that happened with his eyes..That was then I sensed someone else..And he usually took control when my guard was down.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:20 pm

''But you stayed with him even though you know this part of him would hurt you..That's brave.'' He looked at her tilting her head. ''I think you are very strong and brave to do such a thing, And you've been through allot that you did not deserve.'' He let go of her head.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Laura looked up at him, becoming speechless, "Your so kind to me..why?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 pm

He shrugged. ''You prefer me being mean to you and slamming you across the room just to get what I want? I could do that.'' He said looking at her with almost no emotion on his face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Laura looked at him, keeping her stance as she looked at him, "You wouldn't do that though.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:30 pm

He looked away. ''That is because I got to know you better and when I found out you had been through allot I wouldn't even dared myself to make up a thought to cause you pain.'' He looked back at her pointing at his eye pad. ''I got this because I wanted to safe somebody I cared for but failed. So if I would harm you I would deserve a punishment....'' He than looked down. But sometimes it is just business..
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Laura looked at him, before her eyes widened as he explained how he damaged his eyes. Her eyes softened, "I'm sorry.." She said softly, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Slade shrugged again. ''Thank you, But it was really my own fault back than. And when I am dead I wouldn't mind what they would do with my body. It's just business and you'll have to pay a price for business.'' He than looked back at her smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Laura looked at him, putting one hand on his hand, "I'm sorry you've been through a lot as well..And..and I'll try to keep that from happening again.." She said, not letting her eyes leave his. There was something that connected Laura with him. She felt calm and safe around him, and there was this feeling she needed to care for him..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:42 pm

He smiled widen before shaking his head. ''No no Laura, Don't you get yourself into trouble by trying to help me. Everything that has happened to me is because of myself. I chose my own life chose my own job and chose my own mistakes.'' He kissed her cheek. ''But thanks for caring about me. I really appreciate it.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Laura looked at him, nodding to him. She blushed when he kissed her cheek, smiling at him softly, "Your welcome.." She said, putting her hand on his cheek gently. Her green eyes stared into his, smiling at him, "Thank you for caring about me.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:51 pm

He was surprised by her touch. Leaning his face closer to his head. "Don't worry babe. It all come naturaly." He smriked before kissing the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Laura blushed as he leaned his face closer, laughing softly at what he said. She looked down as she felt herself blush a little bit more as he kissed the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Slade smiled widen at the sight of her blushing. The warmth was be seen in her face. He turned his head back taking the hand she had places on his cheek. Squieezinh
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Laura looked back at him, smiling as she felt him squeeze her hand. She squeezed his hand a little bit in return.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:31 am

Slade smiled feeling her squeeze his hand. Bringing her face to his gently. Their noses slightly touched. He caressed her cheek with his thumb. They remained silent for some time. He smiled. ''What are you thinking about?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:33 am

Laura looked at him, feeling her heart skip a beat. She blushed, smiling softly. She tilted her head slightly, "I'm wondering why you make my heart skip, and make me blush a lot."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:57 am

He widen his eyes slightly. ''I don't know..'' Slade softened his eyes again and brushed through her hair. ''Maybe because you do the same to me? Though I don't blush..'' He smiled.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Laura's eyes widened a little, before softening them, "Really?" She asked softly, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:26 pm

''Maybe...A little bit..'' He smirked. ''But I guess you do that to all the men here.'' He looked into her deep green eyes. She was beautiful he couldn't understand that people had done so wrong to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Laura nodded, "No, no I don't.." She said, "Well..to be honest I don't know." She said, not letting her eyes wander off of him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Slade suddenly leaned closer kissing her passionated before he pulled away, He smirked leaning back on both hands. Looking at her widen eyes. Just looking at her without saying a word. He loved her dark straight hair that was so soft and her deep green eyes. She was stunning to look at.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 pm

Laura's eyes widened when he kissed her, feeling the passion. Her body had frozen, and her heart skipped yet another beat. She blushed as she watched him smirk at her and leaning back. Her eyes softened a little, before she went on her hands, leaning closer to him. Her eyes closed as she kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A second meeting?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next