Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:44 am

He was walking in the park with Karim. Karim had found a stick and he would throw it for Karim. Karim would in return run to fetch it and then run after him. He sat down on a bench, watching people.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:01 am

Jade sighed. After the training with Green arrow she wanted to go back to the Park. Seeing as the weather was better today. It would be nice to stay outside for the time being. Jade stopped once she saw Red Arrow. A smirked was formed on her lips as she sneaked behind the bench. Letting her hands slide from his shoulders to his muscular chest. Caressing his chest as She brought her face to his ear Letting her lips slightly touch his ear. ''We meet again.'' She whispered seductively.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:07 am

He felt two hands creep to his chest. He looked down at them, and then looking slightly to the side. Seeing her face from the corner of his eye. "You missed me that much huh?" He asked smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 am

She smirked. ''Maybe....Or Maybe not.'' She kissed his cheek before letting go off him.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 am

Roy couldn't help but smile slightly when she kissed him. He turned around to look at her. "So what's new, kitty cat?" He asked grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:25 am

She grinned. Grabbing the Bow and Arrow Green Arrow had given her to 'borrow' She pointed it to Red Arrow. ''Two birds...One shot.'' She smirked widen. Lowering the bow and Arrow. Laying them on the bench next to Red Arrow. She leaned on the side of the Bench.''How about you?'' She asked leaning on her hands.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:30 am

He watched in shock at the bow and arrow. "Where did you get these?" He took the arrow in his hand, examining it. He looked up at her. "Just peachy. Found a friend of mine. She had been caught and collared. Now I have to tell her father."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 pm

She smiled. ''I got that from Green Arrow.'' She than raised an eyebrow. ''Who was this girl?'' Jade jumped over the bench sitting next to Red Arrow.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 pm

He looked at the arrow again. "Green Arrow is here?! Well that sucks for him." He bit his lips thinking how much to tell Cheshire. "Her name is Polaris."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 pm

She shrugged. ''Never heard of. Why does it suck for Green Arrow?'' She looked at Red Arrow. ''But tell me more.'' Waving her hand before his face.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:07 pm

He looked up at her. "Don't tell me you actually like this place."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:29 pm

She laughed. ''No ofcourse not! I prefer to not be collared like a dog.'' She pointed to the collar. Running a hand through her hair. ''At least you have none.''
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:36 pm

He smirked and tapped his legs. "Fast legs. And I'd like to keep it that way. I would rather not be collared."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:44 pm

She grinned. ''Alright than.'' Jade stood up. Walking before him. ''Show me how fast you are big boy. Catch me.'' SHe winked before starting running into the park. Between the trees.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:00 pm

He looked after her, and laughed getting up taking the bow and arrow with him and running after her. He chased her around the park until he was able to catch her by tackeling her down to the ground. He held her down under him. "What do you say now that I caught you?" He said leaning his face closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:56 pm

She laughed once he tackled her. Raising an eyebrow at him. ''I don't say anything.'' Smirking at him. She rolled over four times. Making her sit on top. ''Got you there.'' She jumped up. ''Try again.'' She turned around and ran further. Jumping on some Branches. She noticed one Arrow flying near her once she jumped down. The arrow hit her sleeve. She was stuck on the tree trunk. Pulling her arm. But she couldn't take away the arrow as another one was shot at her other sleeve. She looked at Red arrow approaching her.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:03 pm

He was aproaching her slowly, smirking mischeviously at her. He lifted her chin a little bit. "I'd say you are stuck now." He said in a very low voice. He leaned his face closer to hers his nose slightly touching her cheek and his breath hovering on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:40 am

She smirked. Feeling his breath really close to her. She moved her head slightly. ''And what are you going to do with me now I am stuck?'' She whispered to him seductively.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am

He smirked and pulled away. "Maybe I just tease you." He said wiping some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:06 am

She smirked. ''Fine be one big tease.'' Feeling his soft hand wipe away some hair. She relaxed her body. Looking at the Arrow on her right hand from the corner of her eye. There was no way to escape without ripping he clothes into pieces. She looked back at Red Arrow.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:11 am

His hand went from caressing her cheek to caress her lips, very lightly. "What's the matter? Don't like it when you are teased?" He asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:41 am

She pursed her lips. Giving him nothing but a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:49 am

He let his thumb cares her lips as he lifted her chin up slightly. "Maybe I should put you out of your misery." He said as he slowly leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. He let his hands go to the arrows holding her still, and pulled them off. He pulled away watching what she would do next, with a small smile playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:03 am

She enjoyed his lips against hers. He tasted like she thought he would. When he freed her she grabbed his shoulders. Turning around and pushing him against the same tree. She let her nails run to his cheek. Smirking slightly. As she let her nail run down his shirt. Cutting his shirt slowly. She smirked at him. Letting her lips hover above his. ''No wonder they call you speedy.'' She grinned.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:09 am

"They don't anymore. It's Red Arrow now." He said smirking at her. "But if you really want to call me Speedy...." He then suddenly pinned her back against the tree, her back turned to him. "You have to earn it first." He whispered to her ear, knowing it would tickle her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second meeting   Second meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next