Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A second meeting?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Slade walked out of the living room. He wondered what he could do now..He had Queen bee but let her go...He sighed walking into the hallway, Didn't that superwoman say anything about picking a room? He looked at the doors. Avalanche..Green...Arrow...He stood before the door. What was a hero doing in a villain building? And have a room?! He frowned deeply. Deciding to continue walking. Quicksilver, Room 4....Maybe he could take room 4? Seeing Superwoman's room being near it. Never mind on that. He continued walking till he reached Laura's room.

He hesitated for a minute before knocking on the door..No answer. He opened the door. ''Laura?'' He noticed the bathroom door being opened so he peeked through it. Seeing her with her hands covering her face. He opened the door more putting his hands in his pockets. ''What's wrong?'' He tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:28 pm

"What's wrong."

Laura jumped, looking at the doorway, seeing Slade. She looked at him, "I had a nightmare." She said, looking down. Her eyes narrowed a little, "And ..I don't know how to explain it."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 pm

''Ah nightmares can be really annoying.'' He frowned. ''And you cannot explain it because?'' He held his head to the side. ''After you've told me your whole life story it wouldn't be that hard to explain a nightmare right?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Laura looked at him, before she turned around. She grabbed her hair, moving it to the front, showing the bruising bite mark. She then explained the whole nightmare, looking back at him. Her eyes softened, moving her hair back behind her. Laura crossed her arms, "That's what happened, and now I have a mark from that man.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:42 pm

He frowned deeply. ''So you have been raped by a death man in your dreams who gave you a bite mark?'' Slade looked up. Trying to understand but it did not make much sense in his head. He than shook his head looking back at Laura. ''I'm sorry babe but I have killed many people and have never seen any ghosts from them who wanted to harm me, Especially not in my dreams...Maybe you are haunting yourself. Thinking about this man all the time keeping your fear in your head will only make you insane.'' He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:44 pm

"I don't know." She said, turning around as she leaned against the counter. Her green eyes staring at the floor. She then let her body work, letting it heal the mark fast.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:57 pm

He noticed her body language change. He knew what she was doing. Giving her her time. He just stood there wtaching her. Staying calm. ''What did this man mean to you? That your had a nightmare about him raping you?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Laura looked at him, taking a deep breath as she took off her mask. Making her body language change to how she was before, letting herself open up to him. She told him about Adam and Anthony, telling him that was the man who was forced to leave her by death. Her eyes softened at the story, before she finished as she looked up to him. She looked into his eyes, "Though..I'm moving on.."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:53 pm

He listened to her story. looking at her with widen eyes. When she was done he felt sorry for her. Walking towards her he hugged her close. "I'm sorry laura...you have no idea how sorry I feel for you." He caressed her head.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Laura's eyes widened a little as he hugged her close. Though they softened when he spoke, hugging him back. She didn't want to say, standing there, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:33 pm

He continued to caress her head. Slowly moving. "Don't worry I shall protect you from people who want to hurt you." He didn't know why he said that but this women had been through so much. He felt so very sorry. She deserved better than what she had now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Laura looked up at him, her eyes widening at the words he spoke. She smiled softly, enjoying what he said to her, "Thank you.." She said softly, hugging him once again. Though she felt some tears sting her eyes, feeling happy that someone wanted to protect her again.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:42 pm

He smiled when she said thank you. "No problem Laura. " He leaned his head on hers. Letting his fingers run through her hair onto her back. Before he let go off the hug he gently turned her around. Looking at the almost completely faded btie mark. "Don't worry my dear, You will be fine." He turned her back around. Caressing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Laura smiled, feeling how soft his touches were. She let him look at the mark, before looking at him as he turned her around. She smiled wider, but softly, "Thank you, Slade.." Laura said, putting her hand on his gently.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:07 pm

He smiled back at her. "No problem. I'm sure you'll recover and move on very quickly." He let go off her. "You want some alone time?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Laura looked at him, smiling at him, feeling calm now. She shook her head, "I'm kind of tired of being alone.."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:19 pm

He smiled. "Than I won't leave you alone." He kissed her forehead. "But you mind leaving the bathroom? We can sit and talk in your room." He smiled at her taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Laura smiled, "Thank you." She said, before laughing, "I don't mind." She said, gripping his hand when he grabbed it. Laura walked to her bed with him, sitting on the bed. She looked at him, smiling immediately, "What do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:37 pm

He sat next to her on the bed. "What is there to talk about? Your bright green eyes?" He smiled widely at her. "I wouldn't mind talking more about you though." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Laura blushed, smiling when he talked about her eyes, looking up at him. She then laughed softly, "You know pretty much about me." She said, smiling before she tilted her head, "But you can talk about my green eyes." Laura said jokingly, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:51 pm

He grinned. "Well they are deep and green and big but not too big and you can narrow them on such a seductive way." He smirked at her. "Yeah but you decided yourself to tell me all about you the same day we met so." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Laura laughed softly, looking down, blushing as she looked down. She looked up at him, "Well I trust you..and it's not easy for me to open up like I did.."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:00 pm

He frowned a little "are you sure you really want to trust me? I know you cannot open up that easy but I could just suddenly turn my back on you and maybe use your weaknesses against you." He said with a serious face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Laura looked at him, letting her face go serious, "I cannot sense you doing that, and it won't hurt me..I'm use to people using my weaknesses against me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:36 pm

He looked at her. His facial expression softened. Once again feeling bad for her, she hadn't deserved to be treated wrong. He leaned closer to her. Letting his lips gently touch hers. Letting them linger on each other for one more second before pulling away. "Could you sense that?" He asked brushing a string of hair out her face. Brushing her cheek with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A second meeting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A second meeting?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next