Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting someone

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Rogue stood under the tree, the very tree that Batman usually sat under. She was worried when she didn't see him, but knew he might be somewhere else. She brushed her bangs out of her face, "Wonder where you are..."
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Remy was wearing sunglasses and dressed in casual clothes, to keep eyes off of him as he strolled through town. It all looked like the Bayville he visited, but the people and how things done were vastly different.

He proceeded to the Xavier institute, to get a feel who all might have been from his universe. Magneto told him all he cared to share, but there were still things that Remy was unsure of.

Remy stopped at the fence, when he saw familiar woman with a white streak in her brown hair. He gave a low whistle. "Well, well, " He whispered to himself, grinning. "looks like I found my familiar face." He said, before he pulled out his pole and used it to jump, silently, over the high fence.

He slipped out a Queen of Hearts card, as he leaned on the tree behind her. "I'm right here, Mon Cherie." He whispered in her ear, as he held the card up to her face.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Rogue quickly turned, immediately recognizing the voice, "Gambit?" Rogue was at a loss of words. She couldn't believe that he, of all anyone could bring was here.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:44 pm

"The one and only.... well, from our universe anyway." Remy said, with a shrug. "Why do you look so surprised, Cherie? Did you not want to see me?" He asked, acting a little hurt at the mere thought.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Rogue quickly shook her head, "N-no that's not it at all, it's just that the only other people from our universe is Kitty, Storm, Logan, and someone else whose name I cannot remember for the life of me." Rogue rubbed the bridge of her nose, "And I... I... I never thought of it but I'm so excited to see you!" Rogue had every inch of herself want to hug the man, but she was unsure if touching him would react in a horrible way or not.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:05 am

Remy smiled as he took off his sunglasses, making sure she saw his red and black eyes. "I'm glad that you're excited to see me, Rogue." He said, taking her chin with the gloved part of his hand. He hated that her power prevented human touch.

He glanced down at her neck. "Ah, I see you got on one of those new trends. The salesperson tried to convince me to wear one, but I polity declined." He said, pointing to his own neck, showing to her that he didn't have a collar on like she did.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:11 am

Rogue felt his gloved hand grip her chin, she cold almost feel his loathing for her curse. She watched his eyes move to a lower place. When he spoke she felt the need to reply, "Not really a trend, per-say. More like a... I didn't have a choice. It's supposed to nullify my ability but... sadly it works some times but not with others. I haven't killed anyone yet." She said the last part awkwardly. Rogue didn't know if the collar would work to protect Gambit, even so she would not run the risk.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:20 am

He carefully moved her bangs from in front of her eyes. "Ah, I guess they can't nullify every power perfectly, no?" Remy said, a bit sad. He hated that Rogue couldn't ever really feel another persons warmth.

"How are your friends doing? Have you made anymore with those from other universes?" He asked, leaning against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:26 am

Rogue felt a tingling sensation from where his hands had lightly brushed her face, "I... I could touch people from our universe, I touched Kitty and she was perfectly fine." She wanted to feel his hand, she craved it.

"My friends? I've made... some. Batman being one of my favorites... he's so... uh the stereotypical hero except he doesn't have a single ability. He does everything by pure smarts and training he's under gone for years and I've met Superman, he's... well like the most unable to die. Only Kryptonite can weaken him or something like that..." She paused looking into his red and black eyes, "What have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:51 am

Remy smirked a little. "Really? That's wonderful to hear. Seems if the collars were programmed a certain way, you would be able to use your power as you please..." He said, his smirk turning into a smile. "Does that mean you can see if you can touch me?" He asked, feeling that she wouldn't risk it if she could avoid it.

"Batman? Superman? Interesting names. This Batman sounds interesting. No powers, you say? Hmm, it's hard to hear of a hero without powers, is it not?" He asked, curious. "Though, there is Iron man in our Universe, but he has a robot suit."

He smiled at her. "Me? Well, a few people had disappeared in my little group, so, I went back to the Thieves Guild... I'm not proud of it, but I needed the money for food." He said, as he started to play with his deck of cards.

He pulled out a Queen of Hearts. "To be honest, Rogue," He said, activating his power a little on the card, making it glow. "When I heard that you had vanished... I went looking for you." He said, deactivating his power on the card, before tossing it softly into her hands.

"Last job I did, I was looking for information on you. Almost had something before I was blinded by some damn light." He said, lighting up another card and tossing it on the ground a few feet away. It made a little pop and a small explosion that didn't hurt anything but the grass it was touching.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:58 am

Rogue swallowed, she thought it might be loud enough for him to hear. Her heart started to beat a bit faster and louder. She wanted to, so badly, "I... I don't want to risk killing you." Her eyes teared of lightly, only enough to show watery eyes. She nodded at his response to Batman and Superman, agreeing with him.

"Well for food, I think its fine. Can't have you dying, now can we." She took notice he was playing with his deck of cards, it meant he might do something but she was unsure of what.

"To be honest, Rogue, when I heard that you had vanished... I went looking for you."

Rogue's heart started to thud loudly in chest, the tears she had been trying to hold back feel down her face. She looked down at the card feeling the ebbing warmth of his power through her glove. She gripped the card tightly.

"Last job I did, I was looking for information on you. Almost had something before I was blinded by some damn light."

Rogue couldn't hold herself back, "I wanna risk it." She spoke quickly and rashly. She wanted to kiss him and show him the affection she never could in their world.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:14 am

Remy smiled a little at her not wanting to risk of her killing him. "Hmm, you don't need to worry about me, Mon Amour." He said, softly. "I'm a little tougher then you know." He said, with a small playful smirk.

When the tears started to fall, Remy immediately wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "Shhh, no need for tears now." He said, wiping away the tears with his glove. He gave her a soft smile, hoping she would smile back.

When she said she wanted to risk it, he stared into her eyes. "Do you?" He asked, softly. He was not worried about himself, but about her if the collar didn't work right and her powers activated. She would never want to try to touch him again. He knew that, he knew that what was more at risk wasn't him, but her fear of her power.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:41 am

"Hmm, you don't need to worry about me, Mon Amour."

Rogue looked at him, "I have to, can't have you dying on me."

"Shhh, no need for tears now."

Rogue couldn't resist the need to just cry her pain away on him, but she wouldn't she sucked it up. Her watered down, reddened eyes looking into his.

"Do you?"

Rogue nodded quickly, the need showed clear as day in her eyes, "Just... if I hurt you I need you to tell me. I... I can't live with the thought of hurting you." Rogue's eyes dulled out thinking about hurting him, or worse even killing him. But her eyes brightened, she'd risk it. She chanted in her head, 'No powers. No powers. No kill. No absorbing.'
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:51 am

"I will, no reason for me to lie and hold it in. I'm not worried about how I will fair in this, but about you. I don't want you to ever feel you can't try." He said, softly, rubbing her back a little to calm her down.

Remy smiled down at her. "Now, we on the same page of how we want to do this? Where do you want to risk it, Mon Amour?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:54 am

"Now, we on the same page of how we want to do this? Where do you want to risk it, Mon Amour?"

Rogue moved her gloves finger to his lips to hush him up, she thought that would be enough warning for him. She made herself taller by standing on the balls of her feet. She looked into his eyes before closing them moving her face closer to his, she just hoped nothing would happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:14 am

Remy smirked a little under her fingers. When she stood on the balls of her feet, Remy took her hand in his and intertwined his fingers with hers.

He closed his eyes a little after she did. He lightly brushed his lips against hers, before wincing in pain. He heard her gasp, before chuckling. "Just kidding, Cherie!" He said, smiling, knowing she would have actually felt it if he actually got zapped.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:16 am

Rogue pulled herself away, her face showing she was un-amused, "I can't believe I actually thought about that." She removed her hand from his turning away from him. She felt betrayed that he'd begin to even make a joke about that, specially after what happened to the last and only guy she kissed. She took a few steps away from him before speaking, "I actually thought you had matured, I guess I was wrong." Rogue heart tightened, it hurt so much that he'd play her like that.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:31 am

Wow, LeBeau, you really blew it this time... He thought, before sighing. He grabbed her hand before she could get to far.

"Rogue, wait, I'm sorry. That was a jackass move, I admit it..." He said, before sighing again when he saw the look she was giving him. "I know this is a big deal for you and I am very sorry. I do mean that, Rogue." He said, taking a step towards her and lightly running his fingers on her cheek.

"I wasn't lying when I said I went looking for you... Rogue... the moment I heard that you might have been here, I came as soon as I could." He stated, meaning every word. "Now, I'm no prince charming and you do deserve better, I'm man enough to admit it. But, please don't doubt my feelings, Rogue..." With every word he said, he leaned in closer, waiting for her to push him away.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:39 am

"Rogue, wait, I'm sorry. That was a jackass move, I admit it..."

Rogue felt a tightness around her hand, she turned to hear him speak.

"I wasn't lying when I said I went looking for you... Rogue... the moment I heard that you might have been here, I came as soon as I could."

Rogue could feel the words dancing through her head. she could almost feel the truth the man was speaking. She used her other hand to cover her mouth.

"But, please don't doubt my feelings, Rogue..."

Rogue's eyes glittered looking into his, she swallowed, she felt horrible for having spoken about his maturity, she needed to remember that was the way he was and that was also a reason she really liked him. She moved her hand to the trim of his jacket, pulling him closer, "Remy, I can't begin to fathom the way I feel, but... I felt such betrayal when you know I'm hyper-sensitive about my lethal abilities and I'm scared to hurt you. But I also know that's you, and that's why I lo-- like you."

She saved herself from walking into that pitfall. She looked up at him, "I don't want to do this out of some need or lust to have you, or vise versa. I will, and only will, does this is we are both on the exact same page, lust is not why I want this. I want to show affection, a way to show an emotion that I cannot begin to describe... but why do you, Remy. Why do you want this?" Rogue said the words almost poetically, she just only hoped her words wouldn't end in failure.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:58 am

"I know." He said, wishing he could turn back to clock, just for a little bit to stop himself from being an idiot. "I never meant to hurt you or make you feel betrayed. You know that thing about how men do the wrong things at the right time or what have you? Yeah, that was one of those moments."

Remy stared at her for a moment, studying her as she spoke.

"I do admit... there is a lustful desire deep down... but that's not why I want this." He said. "Why I want this... I want this because I want to be closer to you and I want you to feel something you haven't had a real chance to feel. I want to be the one you feel it with. Rogue, you're a beautiful woman. I would be stupid if I didn't fall for you. Most of all... I want you to be happy and if I have a chance to give you some happiness, it makes it all the wonderful to me."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Rogue could not believe what she was hearing, did Gambit really come all of this way just to tell her all of this? She wanted the kiss, she really did but there was something in her that told her she was going to kill him or hurt them and that this time it wouldn't be a joke. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "I'm not going to know how to do this, I'm not even going to lie. Technically this is my first kiss." Rogue turned a darker shade of red, "You're going to have to help me out, Remy."
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Remy smiled softly. "It would be my pleasure, Mon Amour." He said, softly, as he leaned closer to her.

His lips hovered over hers as his eyes watched hers. His lips slowly touched hers, his heart beating each seconds. When he felt it was safe to move forward, he kissed her full on the lips, while wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

After a moment, he slowly pulled away. "There, see? No powers, so pain, just ours lips, touching..." He whispered, softly, looking for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Rogue could feel his heart beat, the warmth of his lips caressing her own. She couldn't describe what she felt, but she loved it. She felt Remy pull her closer, his warmth seeping through her suit. She could fully feel his heart, she enjoyed the fact she could touch him and there was not the threat of killing him.

"There, see? No powers, so pain, just ours lips, touching..."

Rogue looked up at Gambit, her face was moving to a reddish hue, "That... that.." she was speechless. Beyond that, actually.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Remy smirked a little. "Would you like to try again? Or take a breather?" He asked, moving his hand to cup her cheek.

He was hoping that she would say she wanted to try again. Her lips were so soft, not used to the action of kisses.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Rogue made a face, "Do you honestly have to ask?" It seemed like such a stupid question. She pushed herself taller once more, hoping he'd reunite the kiss once more. Her arms rested on his shoulders, of course not an inch of skin not being showed. She felt so free suddenly, she thought about taking off her gloves to touch his face and hands. But her mind reminded her that she could kill him or hurt him at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone   Meeting someone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting someone
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next