Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A second meeting?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

A second meeting? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:55 am

(OOC: sowwie I'm in character xD)

Slade turned to his side again. Caressing her cheek. She looked so beautifull who knew he would find such a young and beautifull woman here? She was perfect and sweet...he did not deserve such a caring woman. It would only make him weaker. And bring her in danger.he moved his head closer kissing her lips tenderly. Before he pulled away. He should go before any feelings would cloud his mind. He had to stay strong, what if one day somebody wants her killed. It was his job and he couldn't let something like that happen. It would be too dangerous.

He stood up. "I'll talk to you later okay?" He kissed her forehead. He needed some alone time, maybe he could find that queen bee woman, just getting the clouds out his mind. He shook his head as he walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:08 am

OOC : Are you on your phone?
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:12 am

(OOC: yes why?)
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 am

OOC: no reason, I just saw you on and started raping mibbit Razz
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:21 am

(OOC: aaaw now I feel special! XD)
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 am

OOC : You are Wink I miss you so much I started watching your videos
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:33 am

"I have nothing much of a story, as a kid I ran away from home. And all I know is that I'm one of the best assasins in the world...other than that no story."

Laura's eyes softened as he said that, looking at him, not knowing what to say. She watched him lay back down next to her, looking at him as he caressed her cheek. She kissed him back, smiling before he said he would go. Which made her get confused, feeling him kiss her forehead, walking off. Laura wanted to stop him..

"Now we're friends with benefits.."

She wasn't allowed to stop him..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:10 pm

(OOC: ;_; -huggles me Laura- this is so sad Dx but I want slade too meet someone else too xDD btw you wanna come on msn??? Wink )
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:33 pm

[[OOC Meet someone else? Q~Q?]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A second meeting?   A second meeting? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A second meeting?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6