Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catwoman Bring a New Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Catwoman led x23 to the room 5 door before knocking on it and purring out, "Mistress Superwoman! I need you right now..." She was waiting for Laura to make a weird face at what she had said but she laughed it off.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:16 pm

She heard a knock on the door. She turned to look at the door and snorted a laugh in amusement when she regocnized the voice. She adjusted her red dress, that she had changed on, and walked to the door. "Yes my little sex slave, what is it?" She saked when she opened the door and leaned on the doorframe, making her boobs stand out.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Laura looked at the woman who came out, her eyebrows raising as she called Catwoman her sex slave, "What?" She asked, looking at the both of them, getting a little uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:21 pm

"We just have a... little competition going on. Who can get the other to bend over first. Just for fun." She stuck her tongue out then looked back to Superwoman, "We have a new recruit, she needs a room and things like that. Wasn't sure what to do or say."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Super woman smirked, and turned her attention to the young girl. "What can you do?" She asked the girl, as shectraightened up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Laura couldn't help but smirk at what Catwoman said. She looked at Superwoman, holding her arm up, letting her claws come out, "I'm just like that male called Wolverine." She stated, letting her arm go down as she let her claws go back in her knuckles. Laura moved a little bit, letting a claw come out of her foot, "Though, I have a claw in both my feet." She said, enjoying she had one thing different from Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Catwoman raised an eyebrow, thinking to herself. That was pretty awesome the claws coming out of her feet, "I'm going to change I'll be back." She went to the room next door and she changed into come shorts and a black tank top. She took off her mask since no one from her universe was in this one that she could see. Her blonde hair had gotten a little longer, time passed differently in their universe then hers. She walked back to the group of people looking like a Cali-girl with a smirk on her face, and the gadget clear as day on her neck. She stayed quiet thinking of a genius plan in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:43 pm

She raised her eyebrows in awe. "That is very impressive. Now lets get you a room." She said as she slided past the young girl. "So what is your name?" She asked as she opened the door to room 3, letting the young girl go in first. "Would you be comfortable in this room?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Laura nodded her head at Catwoman, watching her leave before she payed her attention to Superwoman, "Thank you." She said, following Superwoman as she asked her for her name, "My name is Laura, my other name is x23." She said, walking in the room, her eyes going in awe at the room. Laura gazed how the room's curtains theme was black, and the bed sheets were black. And the rest of the room was like a tan, "I would be comfortable in this room." She said, turning around smiling at Superwoman, "Thanks for letting me join, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Catwoman tapped on Superwoman's shoulder before saying, "I have a plan... to steal Laura's stuff back from those annoying Heroes." She leaned in and whispered, "Do you want to do it? It'll be fun and quite the training practice for our... trainee."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:02 pm

"Well Laura, my name is Amanda or Superwoman, you can choose what name you feel like using. It's no biggie, it's good to have new blood in here." She leaned to the doorframe. "Especially one as talented as you." She felt Catwoman tap on her shoulder. She listened to her proposition, before smirking widely. "Oh I'm game." She turned her head to Laura. "You in?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:06 pm

"Nice to meet you Amanda, and it feels great to be finally understood." She said, smiling as Amanda gave her another compliment, looking at Catwoman as she spoke. A smirk appeared on her face, "I already gave that Canary bitch two scratches on her cheeks, though I don't any stuff over there but, I sure like to cause trouble with them. After all they did attack me when I tried to make friends with them."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Catwoman's face lit up with a wide smile, "Well girls... I have the... purrfect plan. I can provide the distraction. I can play the girl that needs help. I do it all the time... Batman fell for it so often, whilst I was in costume or not." she made a light purr of approval. Before looking at the others, "Fuck them up while I keep the majority of them distracted? Of course get the nice... expensive things for our collection."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Amanda smiled evily, as she stretched her hands. "Finaly some action. So what are we waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Laura smirked, knowing who to steal from first; The blonde bimbo called Canary, "Yeah, what are we waiting for?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Bring a New Arrival   Catwoman Bring a New Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catwoman Bring a New Arrival
Page 1 of 1