Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Empty
PostSubject: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Catwoman looked at Amada before saying, "I need all eyes on me, I'll be making a huge amount of noise. No matter what do not come back for me. I'll get back on my own, alright?" She knew that Amada knew the plan but she needed to make sure everyone else knew exactly what they were doing, "Now..." Catwoman slid her Cat 'O Nine in a small pouch in her shorts before poofing up her hair and rubbing her eyes to look scared as can be, "Let's do this..."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:47 pm

She smiled evily. "Don't worry I know what I'm doing." She punched Catwoman in the stomach, smirking when she heard her oomph. When Catwoman was doubling down, she took her by the throath and lifted her up and threw her few meters from her.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Catwoman coughed thinking she might have broken a rib before she was getting choked. Her claw-like nails dug into the woman's hand as she tried to scream. She mouthed out, 'Throw me across the grass.' She tried screaming for help hoping to get the attention of any Hero.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:56 pm

After she had threwn her to the ground she walked to the beaten up woman. "No one seems to be resbonding. Scream higher." She whispered to catwomans ear when she knelt down and took her by the hair, lifting her up and kneeing her to the stomach. She was enjoying this a bit too much. She dropped her to her feet and kicked her again sending her closer to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:02 pm

"PLEASE! You have the wrong person! Someone, anyone, help me! PLEASE!" She started crying lightly after the kick to the stomach, she was as special as the others with a nice health regen or anything of that sort. When she was hurt she was out of a bit. She started screaming louder, she could hear her won broken voice and even felt pity for herself.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:12 pm

He heard some comotion outside, but ignored it thinnking it was just Ollie and Dinah. But when he heard screaming he ran out to the garden as fast as he could. He saw Superwoman beating the shit out of a blonde woman. He ran towards them shouting. "Hey what are you doing here!? Get out Superwoman!!" She smirked at him when he finaly arrived, she took Selina by the troath and whispered in her ear. "Be a dear and take him out for me." She said as she threw Selina to Wally. He barely caught her. "I just had a delivery for you." She said as she turned around to walk off, so she could sneak around after Laura. Wally glared after Superwoman, turning his attention to the blonde. "Are you allright?!" He asked, trying to determine her injuries.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Catwoman made a minor note about killing Amanda after this was over, she felt the red suited man grab her broken rib. She let our a whimper of pain followed by coughing, "Thank you, thank you so much. That woman kept telling me I was... I was villain. And that I had to fight in some fucked up arena for my life. I have no super powers. I'm just just a Artist from Gotham City. this collar... it... it shocks me if I try run. Please... help... me." She felt the tears running out of her eyes as she winced in pain. She suddenly became dizzy, she was really going to give Amanda a piece of her mind. She blacked out for a moment when she looked back up at Flash, "Batman...?" she muttered out before the world got dark to her. She feel limp on his arms, hoping the man would take her to some sort of Doctor. This would grab the attention of everyone in the building plus it woudl give her the much needed medical attention she needed before her broken rib would puncher a lung.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:30 pm

He tried to wake her up before picking her up and carrying her to the medlab. He laid her down on the table and hesitated before starting to tret her. He carefully examined her, feeling one of her ribs was broken, but not badly. He couldn't make a bandage for it while she was out of it.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Selina opened her eyes feeling a hard surface under her back, "Who... are you? And... where are we?" She couldn't let it known that she did in fact know where she was and what was going on. It would ruin Laura and Amanda's raid on the house, "Where are the other people? I mean this place is huge... Do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:46 pm

He was glad she was awake. "Good you are awake. It's okay. Can you sit up, so I can make a bandage around your ribs. It's gonna help a bit with the pain. My name is Flash, and you are in the Xavier institute." He helped her sit up and started to wrap the bandage around her. "What did you do to make Superwoman so angry?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Selina froze for a moment after hearing that question, she honestly had no idea waht would make her that mad, "She... she... demanded that I tell her what super power I had. But I have none. She called me a liar and beat me trying to get it out of me... I'm so scared... I'm glad you saved me. What can I do to make it up to you?" Her voice quivered as she sat up. She instinctively held her stomach as she sat up. She looked into his eyes, and looked sincerely at him. While inside she laughed her ass off at the shear wonderful performance she was having. She didn't know Superheroes were this stupid.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Shayera walked in the Medical lab with Canary, wanting to examine Canary's wounds more. She stopped when she saw a strange woman on the, she helped Canary sit down, "Flash, what's going on?" She asked, moving her red hair out of her face. She walked to him, looking at the woman. She saw the woman was badly beaten up, making her gasp, "Oh my, what happened!?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:55 pm

He blushed a bit when she looked him in the eyes. He looked away, and was glad that Canary and Shayera walked in. "Superwoman was beating the shit out of her, she has a broken rib."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Selina stared at the red-head, "Man, you guys have bird-heroes here too? And I thought Robin had under-lying issues." Selina paused, "I'm sorry, I'm... not a fan of birds. Never have been. So... is this your universe too? Or what one is this? I'm so confused..." Selina took a breath before wiping her eyes, "I'm Selina... Selina Kyle. And... You two are?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Shayera put her hands on her hips, making her wings move a little bit. She shrugged when the woman talked about her not liking birds, "It's okay, I can see myself your a cat person." Shayera stated, smiling right after. Shayera had never been offended by anyone in her life, plus, she had heard it all before, "This isn't our universe." She spoke for all three of them, "And, I'm Shayera Hol." She said politely, looking at Canary, "That is Dinah." Shayera spoke, making sure Canary was laying down, before she looked at Selina. Her eyes looked at her wounds, "Damn, what did you do to piss of superwoman.." She then paused, "Wait, I don't want to know."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:13 pm

He frowned. "How do you know Robin?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Selina paused a second, "Batman and Robin. They used to be partners until... I dunno. One day they just were never seen together again... Why do you know him and yes I'm a cat person."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:29 pm

"Nothing it's just odd you mentioned Batman and Robin, like you knew them." He shrugged, and got up. "I'll go get you something to drink and eat, I'll be back." He said as he left the room running.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Shayera wasn't stupid, knowing there was a whole different story to Selina, she even made a expression like she was getting suspicious. She then smiled, looking at Wally, "I'll stay with these two, and examine Selina's wounds more." She nodded to him, letting him leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Selina knew the Hawk female was onto her, "No... I need to know how to make this up to, Flash?" She needed them, before they could help her escape. She yelled as the collar shocked her once more. She had forgotten the damn thing could read minds and know when she planned escapes from the Universe.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Shayera jumped, looking at Selina as she grabbed her shoulder, "Whatever you did, don't do it. You don't want to die from getting shocked to death.."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Selina's heart started beating a lot quicker after the shocking had stopped, "I don't wanna, I wanna go home. To my job, to my life, to everything this place stole from me..." She looked at the Hawk girl, "My mother just died and left me her three cats, if I don't go home... who will take care of them?" She tried the get the girl to pity her, hopefully that would work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)   Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catwoman Brings a New Arrival (Let's Trash Xavier!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: