Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's bring in the new prizes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Circe

Circe

Let's bring in the new prizes. Empty
PostSubject: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Circe smirked. Letting her body drop on the couch. She laughed. ''Those stupid humans.'' Holding her stomach. ''Just too weak for words!'' Laughing. She picked away a tear. ''Haaa...'' She sighed. leaning back on the couch. ''So what pretty things did you get yourself Superwoman? Candyface got his drugs and you?'' Nodding towards the bag.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Scarecrow sat on a chair in front of Circe. He placed his wooden stick to rest beside him and started to flip through his notes. He pondered on the side effect and decided it was a good addition to the toxin. The bad thing about it was the suicidal part seemed to come a little too early. He had taken some drugs from the apothecary he thought might help to delay the suicidal part of the fear.

Jonathan half heartedly listened the women's conversation but perked when Circe referred to him as Candyface. He send her a glare and went back to his study.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:07 pm

She smiled to Circe, and pulled the yellow dress from the bag and held it infront of her body. "You like?" She asked her raising an eyebrow. She reached out for the crimson scarf and wrapped it around her neck. "Aaand I think I got my self some shoes too, and couple of shirts." She took them out and held each clothing out for a while. She really liked Circe, for she was as cruel as she herself was.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:39 am

(OOC: I'm sorry! I thought that I could stay awake but I passed out before I even knew xD )

She smiled. "That are some nice clothes you got there." Nodding towards Superwoman. She laid down on the couch stretching out her arms. "So what's next?" She turned to her side. Seeing scarcrow being busy with his notes.
"What have your written candyface?" She stood up. Pulling the noteblock out his hands.
She started reading. Going to the next page she saw he had wripped an pieces of paper out it.
She grinned throwing it back to him.she strechted out her arms.
Looking out of the window. "Oh another building, that one is much nicer!"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:28 am

Scarecrow startled when the notebook was grabbed from his hands. He snarled at Circe and glared at her when she threw the book back to him.

She's worse than Superwoman... He put the notebook in a pocket inide his jacket and took the drugbag. He started to go through what he had gotten from the apothecary and formulate a new pattern for the toxin.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:48 am

She just chuceled when Circe started to tease Scarecrow. She decided to change shirts. She took the white top she was wearing off and took the black top she had gotten. She could feel Scarecrow stare at her. She looked over her shoulder and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:55 am

Jonathan gaped at Superwoman. He couldn't help it.

Gracious she's such a tease... Their escapade in the kitchen came to his mind and he blushed. He has to get a grip on himself before he's too far gone...

Scarecrow hastily gathered his stuff.

"I.. I have to go now.. The toxin..." He nodded at the women and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 am

She smirked as she saw how flustered he became. She couldn't help but laugh a bit when he actually left the room. She pulled the hem of the shirt down, and turned to Circe. "What are you looking at there?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:41 am

She pointed at the building. "Why don't we live in that building? It's much nice much biger and the windows aren't broken like here." She kicked a piece of glass away. "Who did this anyway?" Turning back to look at Superwoman she just noticed she had changed clothes. "Black suits you. Candyface will like it." Smiling sly. She sat back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:54 am

OOC: I hope you mean the Xavier mansion Razz

She put her hand on her hip, and smiled, liking her compliment. "Thank you." She said smirking. "I'm sure he will." She looked at the mansion. "That is where the heroes live. They just come here to break our stuff. And Mystique never seems to get this window fixed."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:10 am

"Why do they always get the good stuff? We are much more powerfull than them." She moved to look at SuperWoman. "Now we are alone we can aswell gossip. Because there is this one thing you might want to know about." She smiled sly. "I've noticed this one guy Muisc Meister? He visits that building a bit too much. And so does this one girl. She even visited him yesterday. And since you are longer here than I am. Do you know what's going on? Does he trade any information? Because when He picked me up he was a bit too gentle. Ofcourse It's very important to treat me nice. But he does not seem like a villain."
She pointed at the door.
"And what is it with candyface? He is so quiet, have you gave him any trauma's?" She smiled sly.
Running her hand through her hair. "I've never heard of an mistque. Sounds boring"

(OOC: yes she ment the xavier mansion Wink and i'll be home soon! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:21 am

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. They think they are better than us I guess." She narrowed her eyes as Circe told her about Meister. "I knew it. That man seemed so spineless. Well I'll see what to do with him, don't you worry." She then smirked when Circe talked about Scarecrow. "Well I wouldn't call it trauma, if you know what I mean." She said winking. "And Mystique is kinda like our boss. She is not wearing a collar and has this remote control that can control our collars." She said pointing to her collar.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:29 am

She smirked when superwoman spoke about Music Meister. Almost laughed when she heard superwoman about scarecrow and seeinh her wink. "This is what I call entertainment! And it is for free!" She laughed holding up her hands. She stopped laughing when she heard her talk about mistique. "Boss? You must be joking! I'm not going to follow freaking orfers from a-" she than heard somebody scream and allot of noises comming from the other side of the wall. "Seems like somebody is throwing a party" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:40 am

She heard the screams too, and smiled. "I guess somebody saw what lies under Scarecrows mask." She laughed. "And I wouldn't be taking orders from Mystique either, but as long as she controls that remote, I will."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:41 am

Scarecrow staggered along the corridor, slumping against the walls for time to time. Finally he managed to come to the living room where Superwoman and Circe still were. He supported himself on the couch's back rest.

"Could either of you tell me where I could get this treated with...?" He asked them, dribbing blood on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:53 am

She laughed when superwoman made a comment about scarecrow his face. She jumped when scarecrow entered the room covered in blood. "Who the hell did that?!!" She yelled her eyes widen.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:04 pm

She turned to look at Scarecrow. She walked to him, offering her hand to her. "Why the heck are you bleeding? And watch out for my clothes." She said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:17 pm

He took Superwoman's hand and with her help sat on the couch.

"I was just having a little fun with some brat and that theatrical fool." He groaned in pain. "They were being all mushy so I decided to change that. Would have gassed them both but that stupid girl wanted to play hero and pushed the guy away. Her screams of fear were quite pleasing though." He smirked. "Did you here the screams?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 pm

She narrowed her eyes. "Playing the hero huh? Seems like we got ourselves some weak spots." She growled. Nodding when he asdked about the screams. "Yes we did." She said walking over to the window.
"It can just be me, but it's time that some people in here learn a lesson. Music memo has been switching buildings very often.." She than widen her eyes. Turning arround quikly. "How about, we gather some information about them and see who the people are they care for the weak spots? And than..." She snapped her finger. Smiling sly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:30 pm

[[OOC Girl, you come after me. >.> Canary will be the only character you have left. XD! XDD!!! YOU KNOW I WUV YOU WIFEY!]]
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:35 pm

(OOC: >.>" -glares at you - )
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:37 pm

[[OOC <.< You. Know. I. Wuv. You.]]
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:39 pm

(OOC: When I come on chat you shall be raped >.>)
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Superwoman glanced at Circe. "We will take care of them when it's time, but for now lets just lay low and find out what their motives are." She smiled to Circe. "Yes, information. And seeing you are the only person they could maybe trust, could you do some digging?" She asked her raising her eyebrow. She then turned to Scarecrow. "Okay lets get you to the medical lab." She said puling him onto his feet and leading him through the door. She looked back at Circe. "I trust you." She said before she vanished with Scarecrow.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:48 pm

She nodded at superwoman. "i trust you." she nodded again. When they left she grinned. "Oh i got some trust up here." She shook her head. Walking out the living room. She took a look in the dining room but nobody was there making her way into the hallway she listened at every door till she found a door were some voices were comming from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's bring in the new prizes.   Let's bring in the new prizes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's bring in the new prizes.
Page 1 of 1