Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Empty
PostSubject: Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back   Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:53 pm

They entered the lab and Jonathan helped Brenna on the table she had been laying before. He then went to fetch some paper and a pen for her to draw the enzyme for him to work on.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back   Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Brenna held herself in a sitting position, she closed her eyes and looked for the image of the enzyme that would hold the cure long enough to help her, Bruce, and anyone that needed it.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back   Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:12 pm

He took the paper from her when she finished. "I'll start to on working. You just rest." He said and went to his worktable.
Jonathan inspected the enzyme formula on the paper. He could do it. He set to work.

It took it's merry time to make it but finally... The cure was done. He just hoped it worked... He took out a syringe and put the cure in it and went to Brenna.

"It's done. Now we'll have too see if it works." He injected it into Brenna's arm.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back   Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Brenna watched, curiously as the man made her cure. She didn't know whether or not the man would actually make it... but she hoped. She shut her eyes for the last time, feeling the syringe in her arms. The world went dark.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back   Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:24 pm

After injecting her, he saw Brenna's eyes roll back and she started to convulse. He dropped the syringe and went to help her, not knowing if the convulsing was a bad thing or the cure was kicking in. He held her still and then he noticed it. Her face had started to shape and take on a more masculine structure. The same had started to happen to her whole body.

Jonathan stepped back and watched anxiously at the transformation. He could hear bones cracking and forming anew. It was like straight out of a horror film. Then a realization striked him. Batman would be royally pissed after he came about... Jonathan was practically a bloody bulp on the floor already...
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back   Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Bruce sat up quickly, after he regained consciousnesses. His bright blue eyes glaring hopes into Scarecrow's head had softened, "Thank you, Johnathon." Bruce fell backwards, his back making a hard thud against the table. He made a grunting noise, "That hurt a lot more than it looked."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back   Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Jonathan just blinked. "Your... Welcome?" He said uncertainly. The Batman he knew would be throwing fists right now. Had something changed? He went to a cabinet and took out some pills. "Here. This'll help with the pain" He gave the pill to him and helped him to drink some water from a bottle.

Jonathan sat on his chair at the desk. He looked Batman nervously, still quite expecting him to spring up and attack.

"Aren't you angry? I'd think you would be beating the Hell out of me right now for what I did to you..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back   Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:02 pm

"Brenna taught me something, I can change you. You can change. I have no reason to hurt you, you helped me. That's more then I could ask more... maybe I might just help you turn over a new leaf." he said roughly, pushing away the pills, "I maybe thankful but I'm not taking anything you give me, I'm sure you can understand." Bruce slowly sat up, looking to the side. He saw his suit almost perfectly intact, "You don't clean much, do you?" He moved slowly grabbing his suit and putting it on. His mask being the last thing, "Thanks, just don't let me catch you doing anything to Superman. I don't think we need a Clarice or whatever the hell his name would be."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back   Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Jonathan actually let out a laugh at Batman's last comment. "I won't mess with the Titan steroid anymore." He promised. "And what do you mean 'turn over a new leaf'? Like becoming... Good?" Jonathan wasn't sure about himself anymore. He haven't been acting like a villain nowadays. "And Joker... Are you going to do something about him?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back   Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:16 pm

"Well, he lost Harley. The poor, sad, little man is going to be a mess after that. I'll deal with him later... And yes I did actually good." Bruce bowed his head fully putting his mask on, "Now...I'm going through that window. Come talk to me if you feel the need for starting a new leaf." And with the Batman jumped through the window. He ran towards the Xavier house, hoping that certain people would be waiting there.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back   Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Jonathan was now alone. He played Batman's last words in his mind. Maybe he will act on it... Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back   Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming up with a cure to bring Batsy back
Page 1 of 1