Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catwoman's Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Catwoman walked a little way, a light clicking noise when her boot made contact with the ground. Unexpectedly, she paused. It wasn't her own free will either that kept her still she tried jerking around, yet nothing would release her. She hissed out in frustration, memories of her childhood bubbling in to her mind, "Get, off of me!" She hissed out before feeling a tightness around her neck. She could move her head to see what was there before she assumed it would be a collar of sorts. Her heart started to pound, so loudly she thought the world could her it through her tight black leather attire. She shut her eyes and tried to calm down. She needed to have a clear head to play with game of cat and mouse.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Superwoman stepped out of the car, making a frustrated groan. Mystique had told her to go pick up a new arrival, and she hated being a babysitter. She walked briskly to the stadium. When she saw the woman she was supposed to pick up, she smirked a bit seeing her costume. "Hey you, domina looking woman!!! Are you just going to stand there or do you want a ride?" She crossed her arms and waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Catwoman's slitted pupils made there way to the black-clad busy woman that called to her. She sniffed and recoiled lightly, that's when she noticed her ability to move, "And who might you be, gothica?" she hissed out before back hand springing a little further away from the Gothica female. She landed in a kneeling position before checking for her whips. When she found that her whips were all perfectly in place she stood up with one hand on her hip and another on the handle of her Cat 'O Nine.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:43 pm

She smiled observing how the woman moved. "I'm called Superwoman, and I have been assigned to pick you up." She let her hands fall to her sides before turning around and looking back at the leather wearing woman. "Are you coming or what?" She asked impatiently, waiting for the other to move. "You can ask more questions in the car."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Catwoman looked at the woman before running and pushing herself off the ground and landing next to the woman, "Okay... Superwoman I have one question before I... even think about following you. What's in it for... me?" She purred out her last few words, her claws unsheathing to expose her black sharp claws that can cut through glass. "Gimme a nice... monetary reason for joining, if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:58 pm

She looked at the woman, eying her up and down. Her attention turned to the claws, she smirked. She reached out her arm and flicked the collar around the dominas neck. "Because of that." She took her hand back. "And it doesn't consern me if you want to come with me or not. I'm just saying you get free lodging and food." She started walking towards the car. "And I can tell you about the collars." She said looking over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Catwoman's nose twitched before she grabbed her neck. She tentatively touched the collar before frowning, "I'm not too sure if I like the idea of being a cage animal. I'm a person, I'm free to go as I please." Catwoman began to set up her jump as she leap forward; she felt a jolt of electricity course through her body. She yelled as the fell to the ground in an ungraceful manor.

{OCC: 'Kara' said it was fine that I made the collar shock. @w@}
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:15 pm

She turned her head hearing her yell, but continued her way to the car. She opened the door and sat on the drivers seat. She leaned back on the seat waiting for the other to get up. "I don't like being controlled by these collars anymore than you do, but I intend to make the most of it." She sighed. "Those collars detect any power usage, and shock us. We are expected to fight in arena battles against heroes. Win 20 times and you can go home." She went silent and smirked evily. "Oh, and you win them by killing them. Isn't that nice?" She chuckeled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Catwoman slowly stood up before walked forward, "'Powers?' Like flying and things like that? I don't have any though." She kept walking to the car before the heard the woman's last statement, "K-kill..?" she whispered out. She had never killed anyone, she was just a mere thief that had a huge amount of publicity in Gotham City. "B-but why do they choose us?" She felt her alter, shier, ego start to push into her Catwoman facade. She knew she'd die if she was thrown into arena especially if they had any Superheros such as Superman or even the Flash. She shivered at the sheer thought of it but continued to walk forward. Catwoman leaned down and entered the back seat, she looked at the woman before saying, "But... I don't have any super powers.. I'll be slaughtered."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:59 pm

She leaned her head back and glansed the woman lazily. "That is not my problem. We are just entertainment for these people here, a bloody sport for them to watch." She straightened her head, and looking at her whips. "Besides, if you know how to use those, I think you have a shot." She said smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:08 pm

She leaned her head back and glansed the woman lazily. "That is not my problem. We are just entertainment for these people here, a bloody sport for them to watch." She straightened her head, and looking at her whips. "Besides, if you know how to use those, I think you have a shot." She said smirking a bit.

Catwoman rolled her eyes beforemuttering out, "If I wanted to be a show case of behemoths I'd be a stripper." Catwoman crossed her legs before leaning forward, her handle of her Cat 'O Nine pointed at Superwoman, "Then I guess I'll have to hope for a cat to verse me." She snorted before leaning back knowing the woman would most likely be confused by her statement, "So... why, how, where was this horrid sport started? I doubt it was made my human hands."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:20 pm

She cocked her eyebrow up, at the catlady. "You like cats don't you." She stated as she started the car and speeded off. "I don't know how this sport actually started, and by whom. I've seen one match on tv though. There was this blonde blue dressed chik with an 's' on her chest against this redhaired broad with plants." She was looking ahead, making sharp turns, and scaring pedestrians. She smirked, at them.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Catwoman was a little shock, "Poison Ivy?!" her claws extended one more, she hated that bitch. "Who won then, I hop is wasn't Ginga-babe." she rolled her eyes, not really wanting Ivy to be dead but it wouldn't hurt her if she was. "And while I'm thinking about it, do we have a list of members of the tournament? Because I would love to make a strategy on how to... win against my prey." Catwoman looked down at her bosom before lightly brushing off some dirt that had collected.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:37 pm

She smirked looking at the rearviewmirror. "Actually she died. And no I don't think so, that would be unfair, wouldn't it. Knowing your oponent before you step in the ring." She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Catwoman blew out a poof of air before saying, "Wow, what a waste. Hopefully I get males I'm quite... good at distractions..." She drug her claws down her chest, one hooked on a zipper to expose a decent amount of cleavage. Large and perky, the things men loved to look at in their free time.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:59 pm

She glanced at the rearviewmirror again seeing her cleavage. She smirked amused, as she looked forward to where she was going. "Listen, I'm giving you a free advice, Don't start things with me you can't finish." She glanced at her through the mirror. "Okay?! By the way what are you called?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Catwoman rolled her eyes leaning forward again, more cleavage making itself known to the world, "I'd take it all off, but I'm not that kind of girl." She winked before removing her goggles to show normal looking pale blue eyes as well as showing a bit of blonde eyebrows, "some days I believe I should've applied for a position at the Playboy Mansion, then I wouldn't be in this mess." Her words dripped with sarcasm that was enough to bit anything harshly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:21 pm

She snorted a laugh. "I asked your name 'Domina', not your life story." She drove the car to the frontlawn of the Brotherhood mansion. She turned the car off and stepped out. "Welcome to the Brotherhood mansion. I know it's not very feminine name, but it could be changeable."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Catwoman twitched her nose before saying, "Catwoman." Catwoman waited a few seconds before leaving the car. She looked around and frowned, "Is this all? The Wayne Mansion is so much better then this." She rolled her eyes, her outside completely unimpressed though in her mind she plotted ways to steal things out of the mansion. "Maybe we can call it, 'Sluts 'R Us.' Because we know how slutty we all dress to distract the male hero. Too bad there isn't a lesbian heroin; I'd love to sink my teeth into that." She laughed lightly before walking slowly her hips moving seductively from side to side. She had a horrible habit of doing that even when she didn't need to but she might as well have a tease-show in the end.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:40 pm

She laughed a bit. "Maybe..." She smirked amused when Catwoman started to act all seductive again. Superwoman took few guick strides to reach Catwoman. "I told you that don't start things with me you can't finish." She said seductively with a low voice, but with a hint of seriousnes. She smacked Catwomans ass, enjoying the loud smack that came out of it. She strode past the woman who was now holding her hand on her butt, looking after her with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Catwoman jumped but made a purring noise, "Oh this will be most entertaining!" She was going to do a back flip to land on superwoman's shoulders but she realized she might be shocked for it. a frown covered her face and she started to walk normally, more depressed then when she started. She knew the he-woman would most likely catch on to her fallen hopes. She looked to the ground a memory of her childhood spent locked in a room fluttered into her mind, she slapped herself in the face. A claw lightly cut the edge of her cheek cause a little blood to ooze out. She lightly touched her cheek before zipping up her suit. She adjusted her utility belt, brokenheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:00 pm

She strode the few steps up to the porch two at a time. She opened the door, but stopped before entering. "The rooms are upstairs, choose one you like, and is free. See you around Kitty cat." She said winking at her as she stepped in to the house.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Catwoman barely gave the woman a second look as she walked into the Mansion and up the stairs. She choose the fourth door she saw and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catwoman's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catwoman's Arrival   Catwoman's Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catwoman's Arrival
Page 1 of 1