Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:03 am

"I wouldn't doubt it." Dick said, cracking his neck. He was excited to see the man but something inside of him felt that it would be hard to not think of the last things he told Bruce, "Well, I'm not going to stand here and give you my life story, we should he out before one of the... protector thingies turn to eat us." He added a bit of comedy to his serious question.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:04 am

Steve smiled slowly before putting his mask away inside his pocket, "Sounds like a plan to me, ma'am?" He asked as he looked over at Chloe indicating that she should lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 am

Chloe nodded and smiled as Steve indicated that she should lead the way, "Well its a long walk so I hope you're both prepared." She said as she started to make her way down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:09 am

Dick almost laughed, "I think I can manage." He said before following behind the blond, thinking of what he might say to his father and mentor.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 am

Steve followed them both and quietly wondered if this is where Natasha had wound up, the rest of the Avengers team had wondered about her disappearence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2