Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain America

Captain America

Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Steve woke up with his head pounding, "Oh this has not been my day at all." He groaned before he got up. He took quick inventory and was relieved to note that he had no broken bones. There was however a collar around his neck that hadn't been there before, he frowned and reached up to touch it only to get shocked. He winced when it started to burn him, ok so the good news, he was in good health other then a restraining collar of some sort. The bad news he had no idea where he was....or how he had gotten there.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:05 pm

After leaving her room, Chloe had gone for a walk still trying to sort out her feelings for Clark. Her eyes landed on the new figure who was getting up, she bit her lip she had a bad feeling. She didn't know why but she felt that there was a reason he had arrived...and probably because someone had died. She forced herself not to think that way and headed up cautiously, "So I'm guessing you're the newcomer." She called out slightly hesitantly after all Johnny had taught her not to trust most men.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:11 pm

[ooc and yes Chloe doesn't know Clark's dead]
Steve whirled around to see a pretty blonde woman approaching him, up close he could see that she looked tired and slightly defeated. "I guess so, where am I?" He asked cautiously as she stood a few feet from him as if afraid that he might attack her, he winced as he realized that was probably exactly what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Chloe noticed his wince and slowly moved a little closer but still kept her distance, "You're in a alternate universe. (insert loong explanation of the world) so do you have any questions?" She asked as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:40 pm

This sucked, it really did. Dick opened his eyes and had the odd feeling of falling. Weird, he didn't re-- He fall right on top of something. Dick made a groaning noise, still blurred from the electrocution.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Steve was about to ask something when someone fell on top of him.....ok that hurt he thought sarcastically as he groaned in pain. He was aware that whoever it was...was male, he took a breath before he spoke up "I'm assuming you didn't mean to fall on me right?" He asked as he winced, he was pretty sure he had a bruised rib now.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Chloe squeaked in surprise when a man dressed in a similar outfit to Bruce landed on top of the other guy. "Are you all right?" She asked as she stared down at both of them in worry, she had never actually witnessed anything like that before.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Dick heard the groaning man from under him, in which he rolled off muttering a sorry. He rolled himself into a standing position, brushing himself off. He offered a hand to the fallen hero ,"Sorry about that. You did save me from dying though." He said an a slightly amused tone, he wasn't a heartlessly cold bastard under the cowl, actually he was a decent guy with team mates.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Steve nodded and then accepted the other guys hand so that he was pulled up, "So you're new here too huh?" He asked dryly before turning to look back at Chloe who seemed worried. "Sorry ma'am looks like you'll have to run through everything again." He said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Chloe laughed once she knew they were both fine, "Ok, well (insert the explanation again) so do either of you have questions? Oh by the way, I'm Chloe Sullivan also known as Watchtower, I used to work for the JLA a superhero group." She said as she clarified it if they didn't know about it.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Dick had never been part of the JLA, just the Young Justice team which they were hardly ever given information about anything. He drew a blank on the woman, truly not knowing her. His eyes moved to the other man, "A. That doesn't explain who you are and B. I have absolutely no idea who you are." He shot a head flick to her, the white covers on the cowl hiding his real eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:02 am

Steve felt compelled to roll his eyes, "Everyone has a reason to be cautious, I mean I'm not trading my life story anytime soon. Either way, I'm Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, I work for S.H.I.E.L.D. which is also a superhero group." He said and took off his mask.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:08 am

Chloe nodded in response to Steve's comment before turning to look at the guy who was dressed like Batman, "Well I have devoted most of my career to find hero's and help them get to where they need to go. As for the rest I'm an empathy healer and I have super intelligence." She stated and frowned as she studied the guy dressed like Batman, "I've been meaning to ask why are you dressed like Br- Batman? I mean as far as I know Batman has been here for awhile." She said as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:16 am

Dick sighed, still even as Batman he couldn't get out of Batman's shadow. Woo.

"You're not from our Universe then, all registered Hero groups are run through our systems." He said to Steve, then he looked at Chloe, "Batman has been missing since I was 18. I'm his oldest... son. You may now me as Robin one, or so the Robins give each other names... um, most notably known as Nightwing, I ran Teen Titans before I had to leave to pick up the Batman role... and trust me I wasn't all that willing." He said blinking, they were giving their names out, the woman knew Bruce's name so that had to mean she was someone to trust. Dick removed the cowl, running his fingers through his black hair shaking out the hat hair he must have had, "The name's Richard Grayson, but everyone calls me Dick." He said blinking his incredibly bright blue eyes. Through the entire conversation he held a smile on his face, something so un-Bruce like it was almost healthy.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:18 am

Steve smiled back at him before holding out his hand to shake, "Well its a pleasure to meet you." He said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:24 am

Chloe was taken aback when he smiled but she smiled back, "Well I'm sure Batman will be happy to see you again Dick. I had heard rumors about someone taking over the Batman role in Gotham before I was brought here but I never was able to see if they were true. Its good that you did that though." She said sincerely before smiling at both of them, "Its up to you guys if you want to wear your masks around, but everyone has discarded their masks as well so its up to you. So is there anything else you need me to answer or do you want to head to the Mansion?" She asked. She felt much more relaxed and more at ease then she had been in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:28 am

Dick laughed taking the man's hand, giving it a hard shake. He seemed to be a man straight out of the 1930s, so he'd make sure to make a good first impression. He released the man's hand turning his face to Chloe's, "You can call him Bruce, I'm aware you know his name. You messed up earlier, anyone could have caught it." He said still wearing that smile, "I'm as true-as-true, or some people say I'm just a horror story people say at night." Dick actually laughed, "Oh their faces when I corner them, priceless." He silenced himself for a moment letting the older man speak first as to be respectful.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:35 am

Steve laughed, "Well I haven't had that expierience...I don't know if that's a good thing or not." He said lightly, he was curious about why the symbol of a bat had been chosen.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:37 am

Chloe laughed at Dick's words, "Guilty as charged." She said with an embarassed laugh. She was glad to see that Steve and Dick seemed to be getting along, some of the times she felt like she had to dive for cover if the guys didn't get along.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:40 am

"If you're a hero, you have nothing to fear. Villain... some having been known to piss their pants." Dick brushed his bangs out of his face. His recent spree of crime fighting hadn't allowed time for Alfred to do that, "You can ask Chlo over here, I'm pretty sure she's heard stories about Batman." He used air quotes on the word Batman to show it wasn't him, but Bruce that had made that stereotype.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:44 am

Steve raised an eyebrow at the nickname Dick had given Chloe but didn't comment, he turned to look at Chloe who looked like she was split between being put on the spot and surprise at being addressed.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:48 am

Chloe shook her head, "Well the stories I know are pretty detailed, there's the time where he first met Clark Kent also known as Superman. Stories about the Justice League and oh yes there have been stories about him fighting crime in Gotham, though I think some people exaggerate the details. I once read a woman's blog who swore that he was a giant bat creature who would steal women from off the streets of Gotham for his own dirty deeds." She said with a giggle as she spoke in a very dramatic tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:53 am

"Okay, that only happened once... and I was that woman." he feigned fear but laughed, "But no, Bruce scares people. He's... an introvert. He barely opens up to anyone outside the Bat-Clan, the family so to speak." He added, still wearing that sloppy smile. Bruce had his lined face while Dick had his happy one, Jason had the ever angry while Tim always looked interested. Bat-traits.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:57 am

Steve frowned, there seemed to be more to the story but he didn't press. "I'm sure he'll be happy to see you again though." He said quietly, this Bruce person seemed like an interesting person.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:59 am

Chloe bit her lip when he mentioned that, she had a flashback of when she had come in to see Bruce looking down at a box of things that held rememberences of a memory he hadn't wanted. She forced a smile on her face at Steve's words, "Knowing Bruce, I can agree with Steve on that." She said sincerely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival   Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catain America and Nightwing's Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next