Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supergirl's arrival..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Supergirl's arrival.. Empty
PostSubject: Supergirl's arrival..   Supergirl's arrival.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Kara struggled, trying to get out of the arms of someone she couldn't see. She still wasn't aware of where she was. And she couldn't fight back. When she would try to see the person, her head would be facing the front again. She tried to get out of his grip once again, only to be forced to a stop. Her vision started to become clearer, making her struggle even more, "GET OFF OF ME!" Kara screamed, fighting to get her hands free. She then felt the person hit her in the lower back, making her stop struggling. The panic once hit her when she felt him force something around her neck, making her struggle once again, "HEY! STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She screamed as the man threw her on the ground hard. Kara turned around to use her powers but, the person wasn't there, "What the?" Her eyes then looked around, she wasn't in Earth anymore, "What is this place? What.." Her hand then went to her neck, feeling a collar sort of necklace thing, "Crap.." her eyes looked down to her Supergirl clothes, "Great, they put my uniform on..This can't be good." Kara went on full alert..She was sure something in this universe would be bad.
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's arrival..   Supergirl's arrival.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:17 pm

He set her down roughly and was inwardly pleased that he had found another one, Shadowcat would be there soon to pick up the new arrival. Just as she was starting to straighten, he flew off it wouldn't do if his identity were compromised. He had errands to run and he had to make sure that people knew that there was a new player for the games.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's arrival..   Supergirl's arrival.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Shadowcat winced as she heard someone screaming and picked up the pace. Her hair had been messily thrown into a hasty ponytail and probably looked a little weird. She kept running until she arrived at the place where the new Hero was supposed to be. She spotted her and kept her distance, she didn't want to spook the young woman. "Hey, I'm Shadowcat so like who are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's arrival..   Supergirl's arrival.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Kara looked up, looking straight at the girls face. Her blue eyes scanned her from underneath her blonde hair that fell in her face. She narrowed her eyes, suspicious of the girl. Though she got up, "Supergirl.." Her eyes then looked around, realizing she was in a stadium, "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's arrival..   Supergirl's arrival.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Oh so thats what the S stood for she thought and tried to look calm, "Look Supergirl, I hate to be rude but unless you want to be killed you have to come with me. I'm not threatening you, its just the people here don't exactly like people like us. I'll explain everything later once you arrive at the Mansion with me." She said and hoped that her urgency could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's arrival..   Supergirl's arrival.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Kara raised her eyebrow, not liking how she was talking to her. After all her powers were just like her cousin, Superman's. With her super strength, flying ability, and her eyes that shot lazers out of them. Though she wasn't afraid at the mention they could be killed. She was never afraid but, she understood they needed to leave this area, "Lead the way Shadowcat. Just don't turn on me and we'll be fine.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's arrival..   Supergirl's arrival.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Shadowcat was tempted to roll her eyes but stopped herself, "Don't worry turning on you is the last thing on my mind." She said, before turning and running off.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's arrival..   Supergirl's arrival.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Kara sighed, knowing she should probably be kinder. When Shadowcat run off, she followed running fast behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supergirl's arrival..   Supergirl's arrival.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supergirl's arrival..
Page 1 of 1