Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming to save you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Coming to save you Empty
PostSubject: Coming to save you   Coming to save you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Shadow King had checked up on Artemis, he hadn't tortured her much..Just seeing her there, chained, was enough to him. Her broken arm, wrist and leg were still healing. Though she had been there for a month, so she could probably move them without pain. [[OOC She has been there for a month]]

---
Artemis was still chained up, and she was fed at some times. Though she was weak, her eyes looking down at the floor..

Pietro..did you notice that I've been missing..?
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Coming to save you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to save you   Coming to save you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Pietro had notice Artemis had disappeared the morning it happened. He had been searching for her since it happened. If Lorna hadn't made him rest he probably would have lost it.

Finally he had a lead. The Overseer's old Lair. Pietro came into the chamber quietly. He was dressed all in black to blend in with the area. He came to a room that looked like a dungeon of sorts. He looked in the room and saw Artemis chained to the wall. He had to get to her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Coming to save you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to save you   Coming to save you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Artemis tried to get out of the chains like she always did when people weren't looking at her. Though she stopped when a scientist came to her. Her eyes narrowed, "Get..me..out!"

The scientist looked at her, "Sorry, but we don't want you out..Gotta keep you here." He said as he laughed.

Artemis glared, before she coughed, cursing in her head. She was weak, too weak. Her eyes slowly gazed up, stopping when she saw Pietro. Her eyes were wide. Her eyes then looked back at the scientist, "Can..I have at least water?" She asked.

The scientist looked at her, then the time, "Well..it is time for you to eat..so sure. But last time I'm doing this." He said, turning around and walked to the door Pietro was behind, opening it and walking out. He turned to see someone, and before he could say anything. He was knocked out, leaving the door open.

Artemis looked at Pietro when he came in, "H-How did you find me!?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Coming to save you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to save you   Coming to save you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Pietro smiled at Artemis for the first time in a month. He rushed over and started picking the locks on her chains. "I've been asking around a lot but I wanted to keep it low profile in case the guy that took you hurt you because of me. Can you walk?" Pietro asked as he removed he last chain.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Coming to save you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to save you   Coming to save you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Artemis smiled at him, she had missed such a warm smile..All she had for the last month was frowns and angry expressions, "Well no one knew you were coming.." She said, before she felt her arms fall down. Her body winced at her arm, looking at it, "It was broken, but..I recall one of the protectors has healing power..we could force him to heal me all the way..And as for walking, my leg was broken.." She said, before she pushed Pietro away fast. Her eyes glaring at the protector she was walking about, "Speak of the devil.." Artemis said as she got up, wincing as she stood against the wall.

---
After a fight between Pietro and the Protector, and the protector healed Artemis..Cause I'm so lazy and want Pietro all to herself <.< >.>

---
Artemis looked at Pietro, running with him as they ran out of the lair. Though then the alarms came out, making her tell him to run faster. She jumped when he picked her up and ran off faster, making it out before Shadow King could make it to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming to save you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to save you   Coming to save you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming to save you
Page 1 of 1