Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The One Device to Save Them All

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

The One Device to Save Them All Empty
PostSubject: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Bruce unlocked the door before walking through it. His eyes scanning the computer, his math problem was still being worked on. He sighed unhappily moving to the table. He pulled out a blue print of Rogue's own device before starting to write and draw notes on the paper.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Chloe headed down to the Lab again and smiled when she Bruce hard at work, "Do you need some help?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Bruce's eyes looked up to her, "Take a seat, I may need you in a bit." Bruce stopped writing looking it before turning his pencil around and erasing it. He made quiet the noise of amusement, "Want a specific design in mind of what the device looks like?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "Honestly I'm fine with whatever just don't have it be too distracting or really large or something." She said as she sat down. She studied him at work for a moment before she looked down again, she wouldn't deny that she found Bruce to be fascinating on some level
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Bruce bit his lower lip before having an idea. He sketched out the superman symbol but instead of an S he put a W. Bruce looked at it nodding in approval. He swung the paper around and pointing to the design, "Want something different of does this seem appropriate."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:00 pm

She smiled, "Its perfect, I can't wait to see it." She said eagerly, she had always wanted her own symbol.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Bruce sighed lightly, standing up. He cracked his knuckles before taking the paper and walking to his computer. He moved the math problem away from his eyes opening 3D Max. He quickly began importing and exporting. The computer making oddly strange noises, but to Bruce they were normal. He knelt down to a side compartment, opening it he took out the mold for the device, "I'm disguising the device as a watch. Oh, and the watch with be digital, not analog." He said shortly quickly moving across the room to a few drawers pulling out a few wires and a mother board. He moved back to the table cutting open wires and wrapping them together. He totally forgot about Chloe as he was so focused on what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Chloe smiled watching him at work, the way how he got so absorbed reminded her of herself whenever she hacked into something. She was eager to see how the device turned out, in fact she couldn't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:10 pm

"Hm." He said roughly. He stopped working for a moment, looking up at Chloe, "wearing a normal watch, how many holes in do you usually have to tighten it to so it won't fall off?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:18 pm

She frowned as she thought about it, "Uhm four I think." She said as she thought about it, "Its been awhile since I've worn a watch." She admitted with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Bruce nodded, "Let me see your hand then?" He held out his hand, waiting for Chloe to give it to him so he could measure the watch.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:34 pm

She held out her arm and tried not to flinch as she remembered Lex doing something similar only he had drawn blood from her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Bruce took into consideration that the woman felt uncomfortable with people touching her, something must have happened to her. He mused internally. When he was done measuring he spoke something to reassure her that he wasn't a villain, like her flinch had told him, "You have amazingly soft hands." Bruce rarely gave out compliments. He returned back to his work setting the belt with wires and giving the watch/device time setting. He set a heart-rate monitor on the inside of the belt near the underside of the watch.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Her eyes widened when he said that, "Um thank you." She said with a little smile, all right so it was a first that someone had complimented her on her skin. She cleared her throat and then headed back to her seat, she was blushing now and she didn't want him to see that.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:54 pm

"No problem." he didn't raise his head, but he was done. He clicked the watch shut. Flicking the device to awaken, "I'm not going to tell you how this works, because I don't want Brainac knowing how to destroy me lovely piece of work." He said so serious it was almost funny. He offered the device to her, "Just put it on like a normal watch, and it'll activate fully."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 pm

I don't want Brainac knowing how to destroy me lovely piece of work" She smiled when he said that and then accepted the device from him, "Lets hope this works." She muttered and put it on, she didn't feel any different which she supposed was a good sign. "How can you tell if it works?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:22 pm

[[ OOC: The computer that runs Bruce is down, so Scarecrow is taking over until I can get the internet back to it DX ]]

"You won't be able to tell when and if it works. Only I can, or if I give another person the ability to do so. That way only I know when you're tweaking and that also means I'm the only one that can stop you." Bruce said in his usually teaching voice, "And it's activated."

Last edited by Scarecrow on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Her eyebrows went up, "Huh, so it looks like I'll have my very own protector." She said with a little laugh and studied her device, "It looks a lot like a watch." She said musingly as she examined it.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:30 pm

"That's because I don't want people freaking out over the device. When Rogue's device exploded, it was because the person control her was a telepathic that I told exactly how it worked to, without even noticing. She took complete control of Rogue's body fighting all of us and winning. She took Kara's baby and held it hostage. Even then the woman possessing her tried to kill the baby but it cured Rogue instead. It was a very odd scene."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Chloe frowned, "That's odd, so is Rogue all right then?" She asked feeling sympathetic as she knew only all too well what it felt like to be controlled.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:48 pm

"She's fine. I was checking up on her earlier. She went on a date last night and apparently fell asleep in the car." Bruce shook his head, "Interesting things half asleep people say."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Chloe smiled, "I know what you mean, my cousin she always talks in her sleep. It used to bug me when I was a kid." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Bruce chuckled, "Well, it's great when you're trying to find out information. Other than that? No."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:12 pm

She laughed, "So true, I would normally throw a pillow at her just so I could sleep." She said as she remembered doing that.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Bruce just imagined her doing that as a kid. He laughed lightly, a small smile on his face. Which quickly disappeared as fast as it had happened. His childhood was spent training and learning to become the World's Greatest Detective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One Device to Save Them All   The One Device to Save Them All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One Device to Save Them All
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next