Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How can getting a tan help save her?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystique

Mystique

How can getting a tan help save her? Empty
PostSubject: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Rogue/Mystique looked at him like he was crazy. She followed him. "Why would she need to go outside? She needs medical attention, not a tan!" She said, annoyed by the fact that he wasn't listening to her.

"Do you have a hearing problem or somethang?" She asked, sarcastically, as they ran out into the garden.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Kara woke up, feeling the sun hit her. Her body started to absorb the sun, her wounds slowly were starting to heal. The moment they would know, was when her wounds stopped bleeding as much. She looked up at Kal-El, "Cousin.." She whispered, hissing when she tried to move, having stinging pain in her side.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Clark sighed in relief, he had been so concentrated on Kara's recovery that he hadn't paid any attention to the younger goth girl. "Don't move, your side is still healing from having been stabbed with kryptonite, are you all right?" he asked. His eyes studied her in worry, he didn't even realize how badly burned his own neck had become due to his use of power.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Mystique/Rogue's eyes widened as she watched Kara start to heal. Damn it, so close! She thought, before hearing someone running towards them. She turned and saw Logan.

"Lo-Logan!" She said, when he came up beside her.

"What the hell happened?" He growled, when Rogue didn't give an immediate answer, he ran past her to Superman who was holding Kara.

"Kara... What happened?" He asked, in a softer tone to her. Seeing her covered in blood and bruises made him angrier.

Damn it, I shouldn't have left her side for the damn bike...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Kara heard Logan's voice, making her smile a little. Her eyes looked at his, hearing him ask her what happened, "I went to the Danger room after me and Kal-El's fight..And I was releasing some tension from the fight..But, the Danger room started a simulation without waiting for me to tell it..And started to attack me, and I have no freaking Idea how Kryptonite got in there...Someone is tampering with it..Someone is trying to kill me, from within these walls." Her eyes closed, feeling her body absorb more sun. Her little scratches healed..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Clark's grip on Kara tightened in worry and took a deep breath to calm himself, "Who else knows about our weakness outside these walls?" he asked quietly, though more importantly he wondered why someone wanted to kill Kara.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Rogue glared at the three of then, none of them paying her attention.

Logan growled softly. "The ones who brought us here. The so called "Protectors." They know everything about us. The last villain that they had under their wing was using kryptonite, even gave some to one guy, who put it in his swords, though the guy was an idiot and didn't know what the stuff was." He told him.

"So, we could have a new villain making frequent visits to the Danger Room?" Rogue asked, not wanting to seem suspicious.

Logan looked up at her. "How do you know this wasn't the first time?" He asked, suspicious.

She realized her slip up. "Because, Kitty told me about that one time the Danger Room malfunctioned that one time." She said.

Logan narrowed his eyes a little bit at her. "Right..."

I never had the chance to tell anyone about the controls being messed with the first time. He thought, feeling his suspicions of the girl were correct.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Kara listened to Logan, looking straight to Rogue as she spoke, her eyes narrowing. Though before she could ask how she knew, Logan had already asked. Making her look at Logan before she went back to Rogue, they haven't told anyone about the malfunction of the room. Her eyes stared at Rogue, getting very suspicious of her.

Rogue's eyes suddenly turned into someone else's..Before changing back.

Kara's eyes widened, narrowing them more. Though she wasn't going to say anything, acting like she was seeing stuff. She wasn't in the mood, or the state to cause drama. Her head turned away, moving it closer to Kal-El's chest. She felt her body slowly stop absorbing the sun. Kara moved a bit, not feeling any pain. Only a little sting, "God, I love being a Kryptonian sometimes..Though.." She looked at her wound on her arm, "The rest of the healing is up to my body.." Her eyes looked back at Kal-El and at Logan, "Sorry..About your shirt Logan.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Clark was relieved to see that she was healing and frowned, these Protector's sounded like they could do whatever they wanted. "Kara, I do have one question though how are you able to heal I mean doesn't the collar stop our abilities?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Logan smiled at her. "Don't worry about it, fly girl; I've got plenty more." He said, placing a hand on her head.

"We better get you to the Medical Lab so we can get you treated, and so the rest of your wounds will heal better." Logan said, standing up.

He walked over to Rogue. "We'll talk later." He said, giving her a knowing look.

Rogue/Mystique feigned a look of confusion, causing him to glare at her.

Damn... She thought, knowing she was caught.

But why not rat her out now?

Unless, She thought. he only suspects and doesn't really know...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Kara looked at Kal-El, hearing his question about the collar, looking down, "Because the people who are keeping us here, turned my collar off..As a reward for killing Ivy." She sighed, smiling as she started laughing softly when he placed his hand on her head, "Okay." She looked up at him, groaning, "ANYWHERE BUT THERE!!" She crossed her arms, pouting as she looked away..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Clark tried to smile but his head was trying to get past the fact that Kara had had to kill someone. Knowing Kara, he knew it must not have been an easy decision but he still hoped that this Poison Ivy had had a quick death. "I'm afraid I haven't been here long enough to know where the Med Lab is." he admitted with a small smile down at Kara, "I know you don't want to, but you can heal faster there." he said gently
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:28 pm

"Your cousin is right, Kara. Follow me." Logan said, nodding his head towards the house. He walked past "Rogue" not looking back at her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can getting a tan help save her?   How can getting a tan help save her? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can getting a tan help save her?
Page 1 of 1