Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To save Kitty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Deadpool

To save Kitty Empty
PostSubject: To save Kitty   To save Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:17 pm

You have a target, she goes by the name Harley Quinn find her and take her out. Failure to do so will end with Shadowcat's death, you have two hours to complete the mission or else her collar will go off

Wade couldn't the note out of his head.

Failure to do so will end with Shadowcat's death...

He had to do it. If he didn't kill this Harley Quinn, Kitty would die and he was not going to let that happen. He knew Kitty was mad at him. She knew he was going to kill someone, but not that if he didn't, she would die. He thought about the argument they had had.

-----Begin Flashback-----

"Kitty, I'll be back later... I have a... Job to do." Wade told Kitty when she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

To save Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save Kitty   To save Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Kitty frowned, "What kind of job Wade?" She asked curiously and with some nervousness, she knew what Wade did for a living and she had a feeling she wouldn't like it.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

To save Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save Kitty   To save Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:21 pm

"I've been assigned an assassination." He told her, knowing there was no way to get around, "The pay is amazing, I don't think I could live without it."

Last edited by Deadpool on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed 'would' to 'could')
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

To save Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save Kitty   To save Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Kitty bit her lip, "Wade, you don't have to do this please just reconsider." She said and walked up to him with a pleading look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

To save Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save Kitty   To save Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:26 pm

"Kitty, there is no reconsidering. I have to do this. I'll explain everything later. Please don't be too mad. And remember, I love you."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

To save Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save Kitty   To save Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:28 pm

She could feel tears start up and forced them back, "I hope you're doing this for the right reasons Wade." She said softly, knowing that she couldn't change his mind.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

To save Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save Kitty   To save Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Wade hugged Kitty, knowing if he didn't succeed, he would never be able to hug her again. With that he walked out the door, prepared to kill.

-----End of flashback-----
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

To save Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save Kitty   To save Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Wade kept looking at the note. He had the picture burnt into his brain.

To save Kitty 123
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

To save Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save Kitty   To save Kitty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Wade began searching for his target. He had heard rumors that she was part of the Brotherhood and that she was with some guy they call 'The Joker'. He decided he would head in that direction while finding leads to her.

When he got close to the Brotherhood, he stopped and talk to some people on the street.

"Have you seen this girl? Her name is Harley Quinn." Wade told the man.

"I think I've seen her before, but I'm not sure."

He got the same response from a dew other people until her gave up.

"Shit!" He exclaimed as he looked at his watch. He only had 45 minutes until Kitty's collar went off.

-----

He made his way to the Brotherhood, carefully so he wouldn't be seen. He got on top of a tall building with his .50cal Sniper Rifle. He looked through the scope and saw a familiar figure. He face was clean and her hair was in a bun, but it was definitively her.

He put his finger on the trigger and took a deep breath ready for the kill.

She began squeezing the trigger but at the last minute, she went inside a building.

"Shit. Not now." He didn't want to go inside and get her, but would if he had to. We waited outside for his target ti come back out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To save Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save Kitty   To save Kitty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To save Kitty
Page 1 of 1