Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some morning air before breakfast

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Some morning air before breakfast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:49 pm

"I know Kitty, I wasn't trying to pick a fight, with anyone." He walked back to Canary, extending his hand to her. "I'm sorry Canary, I thought you knew what i looked like under my mask. But that shouldn't be an excuse to call you crazy or insane. Will you accept my appology?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:05 pm

She looked up at Flash. A warm smile came over her face. ''Yes i'll accept it.'' She took his hand. Looking at his face. ''Oh dear. I'm sorry'' She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:14 pm

He wawed his hand. "It's okay, wounds will heal." He grinned wincing a bit in pain. "Let's go get some breakfast, i'm starving." He said putting his arm around Canarys shoulder and walking with her to Kitty and doing the same to her as they continued to the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:22 pm

[ooc, I just had to add one last thing]
Just before they left the garden, Kitty whispered into Flash's ear, "Thank you." and she shot him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some morning air before breakfast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2