Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:55 pm

Kara walked into the Dining room, seeing Storm standing there. Her head tilted, "Everything okay, Storm?" She walked to her, putting her arms behind her back. Though she then realized she had spoken about a meeting, "Wait..Is there really going to be a meeting?" She placed a hand on her shoulder. Kara looked at Logan before she looked back at Storm.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Storm frowned and shook her head as she try to forget her dream. She heard Kara but couldn't reply. She still felt exhausted but she had to talk with them. "Yes, I'm fine. I really think a meeting is in order considering our situation, don't you? Logan." She nodded as he entered.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:10 pm

"What do you mean, about our situation? Like how we can get out of here? Or the Overseer thing..I heard you say his name before I went to my room.." She looked at her, crossing her arms a little, backing away from her.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Ororo stared at Kara, not liking her actions toward her. "Surely you do not think Kitty and you were the only ones to have met with the Overseer, Kara. I want to talk to you two about all of it. On what I learned about the ones really in charge of these." She pointed to their collars. "Care to listen for once?"

Last edited by Storm on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Kara didn't like her attitude towards her, crossing her arms. Her knees tensed a bit, showing anyone who looked down that she was getting annoyed. Getting a feeling like she was about to stand up for the creep, "I'll listen but, I won't guarantee that I'll stay if I don't like what I hear.."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:24 pm

"Whether you like or not, you know next to nothing about our universe or what is really going on. You should learn to control your emotions when it comes to important matters." She said calmly as she crossed to the window and stared out at Bayville.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Kara crossed her arms, walking to one of the chairs as she sat down. She looked up at Logan, looking at Storm once again. She could sense this meeting wasn't going to be something she would want to hear..Though she calmed herself down, waiting to listen to Storm. Even though she didn't want to listen, she would have to.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Logan crossed his arms as he watched the exchange between the two. When Storm mentioned who was actually responsible for the collars, he spoke up.

"We got a note from our "hosts" in Kitty's room after Kara and Kitty were kidnapped. The ones in charge of all of this decided that "Overseer" had moved things away from what they wanted. They gave us permission to kill him." He stated, leaning against the door frame.

"Another thing about that creep Overseer, something I think everyone should know about what kind of guy he was besides a pervert, he's the creep scientist that gave me my skeleton, suppressed my memories, and put a damn chip in my head to control me." Logan said, with a bit of a growl in his tone. "He almost made me kill Shadowcat and Nightcrawler once."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Storm thought what Wolverine had said. "I understand but the Overseer is dead now. These hosts call themselves the Protectors and we need to find a way to confront them. Otherwise, we each will have to murder 20 villains in order to return to our own universe." She turned to both of them. "We need to come up with strategies for future encounters. We can not risk losing one of our own to them."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Kara listened to the both of them, stopping when she said they had to murder 20 villains. She then realized that was never her intention to kill the villains...Just knock them out, "What? That is against my rule as a superhero." She got up standing, "We can't just knock them out?" Kara saw the look on Storm's face..Her eyes widened, looking away from both of them, "Why can't let just let us go! Without killing people!" Her hands went on her head.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Logan growled a bit. "It's all for their amusement, right? This is just some damn show to them."

He was all right with killing them: Less villains, the better, but it seemed in Kara's universe things worked differently there.

"Look, Kara, it's going to be "kill or be killed", no doubt." He said, looking at her. His face completely serious. "I'd rather kill all the people that won't hesitate to kill us then die. Normal law can't hold them. Better to kill them then let them escape over and over again, killing more innocent lives." He stated, dead seriousness in his eyes.

He knew she wouldn't like how he felt about it, but he had seen too many good men and women die by the hands of psycho villains...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Kara's eyes widened when she heard Logan's words. She turned around, her eyes narrowing a bit. She curled her hand into a fist, "I DON'T KILL! THAT IS WHAT WE TRY TO STOP IN MY UNIVERSE! I...I CAN'T! I...I CAN'T! I JUST CAN'T!" She yelled, running off fast towards the Danger Room.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Storm nodded at Wolverine's statement but also frowned, knowing where Supergirl was coming from. When Kara ran off, she said "I don't like it anymore than she does, Logan. But we are going to have to find out what the villains in their universe are capable of. We need to be prepared as do they."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Logan looked away as Kara yelled, mentally wincing. Once she ran out, he rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration.

He sighed. "Yeah, I know..." He said, remembering all the times she said she wanted to "kill" Overseer and Deadpool...

I guess she meant beat the crap out of them to where they're in a coma... He thought. "I better go check on her..." He said, before leaving the Dinning room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.   Breakfast with a unwanted meeting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast with a unwanted meeting.
Page 1 of 1