Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some morning air before breakfast

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Some morning air before breakfast Empty
PostSubject: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Wally had woken up early. Instead of going straight to dining room he decided to walk around in the garden first. He got dressed in his normal clothes ignoring his superhero costume. Well it was missing the mask so he felt stupid for wearing the rest. When he entered the garden he stretched his hands up in the air. He saw the roses, they were doing much better now. Had someone watered them. He walked to them and gently touched one of them making the morning dew fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:46 pm

She Jumped arround. Loving to be outside in the nature. She stopped when she saw a guy busy with the roses. She crept behind the guy. Slowly bringing her hand on his shoulders. ''Booh'' She said in a low and soft voice. Smiling wide.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 pm

He jumped and turned around. He smiled when he saw her. "Oh... hi.... you scared me." He looked around the garden. "It's beautiful out here, isn't it?" He asked generally pointing at the garden.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:53 pm

She nodded. ''It sure is.'' Smiling even wider. ''What where you doing?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:55 pm

His smile widened at first, but then he looked at her puzzeled. "What do you mean? I was looking at the flowers." He said frowning.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:57 pm

''Oh i thought you where gardening.'' She saw his frown. ''What's up with that attitude he?!'' Giving him a slight tap on his arm. ''Mistakes are Mistakes baby.'' She winked. ''Welcome to life.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:01 pm

He frowned even more. "What's up with my attitude?! What about yours?!"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:03 pm

She starred at him. ''What's wrong?'' Have i said anything bad?
''No offence but what did i do wrong?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:06 pm

He looked her up and down. "Well you are treating me like a complete stranger."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:08 pm

She frowned. Stepped backwards. ''What do you mean?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:11 pm

He looked at her shocked, but then started laughing. "I get it you are joking. You almost had me there." He said while laughing and patted her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:13 pm

She took his hand of her shoulder. Twisting him and pushing him to the ground. ''Tell me dear. What was i joking about?'' She narrowed her eyes. Holding his wrists. ''Caus i ain't joking.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:19 pm

He let out a cry of pain when she twisted his arm. He knew he shouldn't struggle, he wasn't good with hand to hand combat. "Then I guess you have gone crazy." He said grabbing some dirt from the ground with his free hand and throwing it in the general direction of her. I guess he hit the target, because she let go. He got up and took a couple steps back standing with his fists raised.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:30 pm

''AAARG!'' she covered her face. Spitting out the dirt. ''Oh no you did not.'' She walked over to him.
''Who do you think you are?'' She Grabbed his hoodie. Punching him in the face. Throwing him to the ground.
She sat on top of him. Licking his cheek. ''There you go baby have fun.''She stood up
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:32 pm

He sat up wiping his cheek. Glaring up at her. "I was wrong you're clearly gone insane."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Kitty had checked everywhere to find Flash and she decided to check the garden, hoping that this time she wouldn't find someone on the ground. As soon as she walked out, she saw Wally lying on the ground wearing a hoodie and jeans and he was glaring up at their new recruit Black Canary. "Hey, what's going on?" She called and headed towards them.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:44 pm

"I was wrong you're clearly gone insane." She turned arround to punch him again when she saw kitty.
''Oh. Your lucky this time.'' She wispered to him. Turning back to Kitty. ''Well HE thinks he can mess with me. Calling me insane.'' She growled slight by speaking the words.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:50 pm

He fell back to the ground when she punched him. He heard Kitty come in the garden, he sat up worried if Canary would go berserk on her too. He held his jaw, her punches hurt like hell. "Well she is!" He shouted when Canary spoke to Kitty. He stood up as quickly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Kitty raised her eyebrows when they started talking, "Slow down, ok Canary you tell me what happened from your point of view and then you Flash." She said and scanned Flash's brusied face with worry.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Flash? Her eyes widen. ''Oh... fuck...'' She starred at Flash. ''WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?'' She yelled at him. ''WHY?!'' She made a fist.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:12 pm

He looked at her shocked, his hand on his cheek. "I thought..... you recognised me...." He looked at her ashamed. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Kitty's eyes widened, this was going to turn ugly and fast if she didn't say something. "Would both of you at least act like adults? Leave the fighting to the Arena, not here we're supposed to be hero's and yet both of you are acting like kids!" Kitty snapped and shoved Flash's mask at him before storming off.
[Ooc, yeah Kitty's upset XDD]
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:21 pm

He looked at the mask in his hand, before running after Kitty. "Kitty wait!!" He ran to her. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:24 pm

She starred at Kitty yelling at them. ''pff.. Be angry...'' She murmerd to herself. Watching Flash run after her.
''Oh yeah leave me alone again.'' She said. Unsure if he would hear. She looked at the roses. Walking to them. She took one rose. Picking of the blades. ''All the time..'' She wispered. ''Alone...''
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Kitty stopped and turned to look back at him and tried to reign in her temper, "Look Flash, I know you're sorry its just we need to stand together as a team. Otherwise, we're no better then the enemies we fight." She said and tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some morning air before breakfast   Some morning air before breakfast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some morning air before breakfast
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next