Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast for Two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Kitty entered the Dining Room and then opened the fridge as she scanned its contents, 'So anything you would like in particular?" She asked as she pulled out an apple and some yogurt.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:50 pm

"Uhmmm... Anything that won't eat me first. I've learned not to be picky. Fix whatever you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:57 pm

She laughed at his comment and pulled out some eggs along with some bacon, she headed to one of the cabinets and pulled out a frying pan. "So scrambled eggs and bacon then?' She asked as she placed the frying pan on the stove. She cracked the eggs into a bowl and used a whip to mix the eggs with, after making the scrambled eggs she prepared the bacon.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Artemis walked into the room, stilling where her night shirt and pants. Though her long blonde hair wasn't in the ponytail. She stopped when she saw Kitty, she walked to the fridge, taking out the milk and the cereal from the counter. She poured the cereal into the bowl, before adding the milk. Artemis put the stuff back, before she saw the man in the red and black suit. Her body froze, "You!" She said, glaring at Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:27 pm

"ME!? Hello to you too... Do I know you?" He asked the woman with the blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Kitty froze and looked over at Artemis, "Artemis calm down." She said and stepped in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:33 pm

"Your the one who killed Lance! Deadpool was it?" She asked, ignoring Kitty completely, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:35 pm

"Er... This is awkward..." Wade said looking at Kitty. "Yea, that was me. Not proud of it, but it was me. I take it you have a problem with me?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Kitty swallowed hard and bit her lip, "Artemis, don't blame Wade ok? Blame me, I was the one who broke up with Lance and started this whole mess!" She said and then looked down. She took a few calming breaths, "I..I never wanted this to happen." She finally managed as she tried to hold back tears.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Artemis glared at him, before crossing her arms, "At least your not proud of it. Didn't actually think you had a heart." She then looked at Kitty, "Look, I get it that you broke up with him. But, don't say this is all of your fault. Stop trying to put it all on you, Cause, shit Kitty, your going 'All of this is my fault, let me go cry.' Just stop it, it's annoying. Cause you didn't know that was going to happen and Lance didn't know what the hell he was doing. So stop putting all the blame on yourself." She said, getting slightly annoyed at Kitty's attitude.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:49 pm

"Oh, I don't have much of a heart. I didn't feel bad for killing him. I knew it would hurt Kitty. He deserved everything coming to him. And Kitty, she has a point... Even if she's not being nice about it. It isn't your fault."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Kitty looked down, "The why do I feel like it is?" She asked quietly before she shook her head, "I need to think." She said after awhile and bolted out the door. She didn't even care where she was headed, she just needed some time to herself, she felt guilty for leaving Wade with Artemis alone but at that moment she was too upset to stop.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Artemis raised an eyebrow, watching her run out of the room, "Oh..The 'whoa is me' routine..pathetic." She said, looking back to Deadpool, "He didn't deserve any of that!" She snapped, getting annoyed with the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:00 pm

"He raped Kitty. I have no tolerance rapists, so I see no reason for them to be alive. And Kitty needs to sort some things out. Its been a traumatic couple weeks for her. With her being raped, Lance's death and me and her... Last... Night... Uhm..."

All Wade could do was stop and think: Dammit Tommy! You weren't supposed to tell her that! SHIT SHIT SHIT! I'm dead. THANKS A LOT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:04 pm

"So, no tolerance for a boy who raped because of his multiple personality disorder? Nice, Deadpool nice." She listened to the rest.

"And Kitty needs to sort some things out. Its been a traumatic couple weeks for her. With her being raped, Lance's death and me and her... Last... Night... Uhm..."

"And me and her... Last... Night... Uhm..."

Her eyes widened, before they narrowed very coldly, "That little..bitch.." She whispered the last part to herself, turning around before she darted after Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breakfast for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast for Two   Breakfast for Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast for Two
Page 1 of 1