Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Every morning needs it's breakfast.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Every morning needs it's breakfast. Empty
PostSubject: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Dinah walked into the dining room. She took two plates out the cabinet. Taking 4 slices of bread. She turned too look for an toaster. Seeing one next too the coffee machine. She put two slices in it. Letting the other two pieces on the plates. She took two cups out the cabinet and placed one under the cofee machine.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:33 pm

(OOC: i am going to try too sleep. Reply when ever you want too x0d )
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:39 pm

OOC : Just to clarify... you want mm or flash in her XD sorry can't follow anymore
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:38 am

(OOC: no! I'll explain it later xD )
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:02 am

He came out of the shower, trying to calm down his thoughts. That dream was freaky. He could see the naked Canary everytime he closed his eyes. Speaking of which, he wondered wether she had gone home safely. He went down to the living room, but Superwoman was there watching tv and reading a newspaper. He went to the dining room and saw Scarecrow there. 'Damn, no where I can be alone.' He decided he could go to the Xavier mansion to see if she was okay.

When he arrived he snuck from the back. He saw, from the corner of his eye, Canary in the diningroom, making breakfast. "Good morning, glad to see you got home safely."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:10 am

She turned her head. ''Oh!'' She was surprised when she saw Music Meister. ''Goodmorning. I did not expect to see you here.'' Dinah turned arround. ''Ofcourse I am safe. I can take care of myself.'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:13 am

He smiled to her. "Good to know. So how are you? Did you find out what happened?" He asked her taking a seat, on one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:20 am

She grinned running one hand through her hair. ''Alcohol.'' She said. Turning arround too press the button of the coffee machine. She heard the two slices of bread pop out the toaster. Putting them on the plates. She opened the fridge. ''So how are you?'' She turned to look at him. ''I am sorry I disturbed your sleep.'' Grinning slight before turning back to the fridge. She took out a pack off eggs.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:26 am

He remembered his dream, and quickly looked away. He cleared his throath. "Well I got a few hours of sleep before Scarecrow and Superwoman woke me up." HE shrugged. "But it's okay."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 am

''Oh Superwoman woke up you up? Why?'' She put down the pack of eggs. Taking a pan she filled it with water and put it on the stove. She turned on the fire. Waiting for the water to boil. As she saw the first cup of coffee was done. She took it from under the machine. ''Want some coffee?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 am

He bit his lip. "She wanted to try Scarecrows new fear gass on me." He coughed. "And sure I would love a cup of coffee." She handed him a mug. "And I would have just called, but the phones were guarded."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:03 am

She frowned. ''She should not play too much with that gass.'' Shaking her head. She turned back to the stove. The water wasn't boiling yet. Putting another cup under the Coffee machine as she pressed the button. Taking another cup out the cabinet. ''That explains why you came here.'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:13 am

He took a sip of his coffee. "Yeah. But I can't wait for the day when that gass is going to backfire on her." He sipped his coffee and watched her move around. He smirked and quietly got up and walked behind her. He leaned to her ear. "So what happened last night? I assume you found someone who had the dirty details." He pulled back and leaned on the counter and watched her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:34 am

She was surprised feeling him close behind her. His warm breath on her ear. She turned too look at him. ''I found Flash and he told me. He was also the one who got me home safe. And I have been beating up one girl who was in my way.'' She smiled back at him. Turning back at the stove. As the water started to boil she put in the two eggs. Putting the other two slices of bread into the toaster. She turned leaning against the sideboard. ''No dirty details just drunken man's stuff.'' Smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:37 am

He sipped his coffee. "Mhm.... Was the girl hitting on Flash by any chance? For you to get so mad." He walked past her and ran his hand through her hair, accidentaly touching her neck with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:29 pm

She looked into his eyes. Feeling as he touched her neck. She relaxed her muscles. Acting like there was nothing wrong. The same confusion in her stomach. ''Well Flash told me she was laughing at him.'' Turning away from him when the toaster made noise. She took out the two slices of bread and put them on the plate. Taking some butter and a knife. She smeared buttur on the toasted pieces.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:24 pm

He leaned on his hand supporting himself against the diningroom table. "Mhm....And where is dear Flash now?" He asked looking at her behind, with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:27 pm

She took the other cup away from the machine when it was full. Placing the last cup under it. She pressed the button. Seeing as the eggs were in the water long enough. She turned off the fire. Letting the water cool off she turned to Music Meister. ''In his room. I'm making breakfast for him and myself.'' Smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:30 pm

He smireked. "Well isn't he the lucky one." He said taking a sip of his coffee, and letting his eyes wander on her body.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:33 pm

''He sure is.'' She turned to the stove. Taking the pan from the stove she let cold water run in it seeing the steam come from the pan. She put it back on the stove. Meanwhile she was humming if only. Without being aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:37 pm

He smiled, and closed his eyes, enjoying her humming. Her voice was so beautiful. He started humming it too.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:44 pm

She heard him hum too. Turning arround. She smiled at him. Walking towards him she laid one hand on his cheek. ''You are no villain.'' She smiled. Caressing his cheek with her tumb. Before she turned back to the pan on the stove. She dipped her finger in the water. It was on normal tempature. She took the two eggs out the water. Taking two cups out the cabinet putting the eggs in them.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:08 pm

He felt like his heart skipped a beat, when she touched his cheek. The images from his dreams playing in his mind. He tried to shake them off, but he couldn't. He couldn't stop himself when he quietly snuck behind her, and pressed himself against her. He rubbed his groin against her butt. He burried his face into her hair and breathed in her scent.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:13 pm

She gasped when he grabbed her. ''Music Meister..'' She wispered. Grabbing his hands. ''Please..'' Trying to get out of his grip. She bit her lip. Feeling how he rubbed his groin against her butt. How he slowly became hard.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:16 pm

He felt her struggle in his grip. He held her tighter. "Shhh.... Little bird, I know you want this." He whispered to her ear, before he started kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every morning needs it's breakfast.   Every morning needs it's breakfast. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every morning needs it's breakfast.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next