Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yin meets Yang

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Diana was horribly shocked, just... she couldn't even process the information, "Wow..." was all she could think of saying.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:29 pm

"Mhm..." She just said before looking up at the woman. She then suddenly laughed hard. "I got you speechless, that's a first!!"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Diana nodded lightly, "I think that... would be a first." She blinked out, still completely in shock.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:43 pm

She calmed down. "So what is so shocking? The fact that my evilness hasn't killed off my ovaries or the fact that a hero would fuck me?" She asked smirking and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:44 pm

"I think they both make valid arguments." She almost couldn't even understand the need to have intercourse with a member of the opposite sex. It was really just a huge blank for her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:48 pm

She chuckeled. "You better believe it sister, I've had sex wiiiith.... two heroes so far, if you don't count quicksilver as a hero. But if you do the n three." She took a gulp of water.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Diana ran her fingers through her hair, moving it out of her face. She almost felt embarrassed but her sheer lack of sexual activity.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:56 pm

She smirked. "What about you? What is going on in your life?" She asked poking her food.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:58 pm

"Well... I called it quits with Batman." She sighed out, "Superman took an interest in me... and I'm in a relationship with him currently." She stated such facts, no one except for Clark had known Bruce and her were together, it was a shame really.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:00 pm

She just nodded her head, trying not to smirk when she mentioned Bruce. "Mhm... so tell me have you slept with this Superman yet?" She asked scooping her plate clean.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:02 pm

"Yes, but not with the sexual connotation you've placed with the word." Diana stated, factually, "We've slept together in the same bed before, but never had intercourse."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:05 pm

She grinned widely and leaned forward. "Hee.... So you are still a virgin? Wow, that is quite odd. I'm a slut, and you are a virgin." She covered her mouth not to laugh out loud. "Sorry." She said trying to stiffle her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Diana raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong with that? There's nothing wrong in having my virginity." Diana said, suddenly taking offense to it. Clark had to explain somethings to her since she hadn't known them, but she suddenly felt... protected and innocent. Not that it was a bad thing to be that way... but... somehow it felt wrong.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:13 pm

She waved her hand. "It's not a bad thing trust me on that honey. I'm just laughing at myself." She said amused. "You remeber what it was like to grow up on paradise island don't you? Well I satisfied my 'curiosity' with other amazons. When I left I switched to men, so you see I was never as pure as you might be." She took a gulp of her water. "We sure are polar oposites." She said playing with her water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:14 pm

"Oh, I see." Diana said, still confused, "Is it worth it?" She asked, looking back to the woman across from her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:19 pm

She nodded. "It is, makes you feel special with the right person. Makes you feel good, no, better than good." She said with a smile on her face. "Though the first time is going to hurt a bit, but after that it gets better." She said winking.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Diana put her elbow on the table holding her face up by her chin, "It feels weird... asking you of all people about this." She whispered out.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:26 pm

She laughed slightly. "Tell me about it, it feels weird telling you these things. But it's okay I guess." She leaned forward, placing her elbows on the table and leaning her chin on her hands. "Just remember to use protection." She said playfully. "You don't want to end up like your slutty sister."
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Diana winced at the world, "You're not a slut, you just have the morals of a man." She recited, laughing lightly, "Bruce told me that, about a woman. Sluts don't exist... just stereotypes." Her eyes looked up the Superwoman's, "You know, you're not that bad of a conversational partner."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:57 am

She shrugged. "Well whatever you say dear, but most people view me as such, not that I mind it. And you are not that bad either." She got up. "Now I want dessert. Ice cream perhaps." She said smirking as she walked over to the ice cream stand. She ordered a chocolate ice cream, paid for it and joined Wonderwoman again.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:10 pm

"Well they've obviously never had... a decent conversation with you. You're not as... evil as I thought you could be, or thought of at least." Diana spoke fluidly, not missing a beat in her speech.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:18 pm

She smirked. "Don't go ruin my image. It suits me better that people fear me." She said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Diana sighed out, "You and Batman with the fear image, it's weird but it does work wonders."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:26 pm

She laughed. "It sure does. It saves time." She licked her icecream.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Diana looked down, before looking back up. She stood up pushing the chair under herself, "I'm going to leave, sister. I hope to see you around." Diana bowed her head leaving the area, her thoughts still trying to unearth people's ungodly obsession with sex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yin meets Yang   Yin meets Yang - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yin meets Yang
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next