Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A White Canary meets a Queen Bee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Canary

White Canary

A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Empty
PostSubject: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:07 am

Nira walked around the brotherhood, checking the place out. She was still in her costume. She checked the blade on the tip of her blade, it was still sharp. Nira walked into the dining room, walking straight to the kitchen. Nira opened up the fridge, getting some milk out. She got a cup, then opened up the milk, pouring the milk into the cup. She closed the milk and placed it back in the fridge. Nira took her mask off, drinking the milk slowly.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:12 am

Zazzala walked into the diningroom, going to the bowl of fruit. She saw there was a new recruit and turned to face the woman leaning on the counter. "Hello, you new here dearie?"
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:14 am

Nira turned around as she heard someone talking to her. She smiled, "Yes, yes I am actually. The name's White Canary, though you may call me Nira."
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:17 am

She smirked. "My name is Queen bee, but most people call me Zazzala." She walked to the diningroom table and took a seat. "So what are your powers?" She crossed her legs ontop of eachother and took a bite of her apple.
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:19 am

Nira followed her and leaned against the wall, "I have no powers, though I am trained in martial arts, and I'm a Assassin."
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:24 am

She smirked. "Bee control, mindcontrol pollen and poison stingers." She said the last part pointing to her gauntlet. "Plus I can fight and fly." She said confidently as she bit into her apple again.
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:27 am

Nira smirked a little, "So you are a Queen Bee." She said as she was quite amused, "I have a lot of blades, including this one." She said as she showed her the blade at the tip of her braid, "Just in case someone tries to sneak up on me..If I can turn around fast enough, they will either get the blade in their cheek, or their eye. Depends on their movement." Nira laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:30 am

She smirked. "That I am." She then laughed. "That is cool. I must be careful then when sneaking up on you."
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:32 am

Nira laughed, "Well I won't attack you, if you won't attack me."
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:41 am

She smirked. "I won't attack unless I'm provoked. And I would use my poison on you if you slashed my face. It's a slow and painful death." She said sadistically eating her apple.
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:43 am

Nira smirked, "I like the way you kill, slow and painful..excellent." She said as she drank some of her milk.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:47 am

She smirked. "I know, I'm awsome. I usually attack males more often than females. Men can be so disrespectfull." She said rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:49 am

"I hear you on that one." She said as she took another sip of her milk, "I might not be a virgin, but it's not so easy to get in my pants. I say..I only had two serious relationships? But, I'm fine with be single, especially when some men are just assholes and just want sex. Men like that..piss me off." She said as she narrowed her eyes, "Though some just need to learn manners."
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:59 am

She waved her hand. "I use men for sex. But if they use me I shall retaliate. I don't consider man to be my equal, that is why I don't do long term relationships."
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:00 am

Nira nodded, "I like to be alone, nobody to distract you. Though maybe one day, I'll find someone for me..But right now, it's just me for me."
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:04 am

She looked at the girl with wide eyes. "I would feel sorry for you if you did find someone. Men are only good for reproduction, nothing more, and after we give birth they should take care of the offspring."
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:05 am

Nira shrugged, before she took a sip of her milk, "Anyway, how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:12 am

She pursed her lips thinking about it. "I think few months. I haven't really counted."
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:16 am

Nira nodded, "I find game really stupid, but if I have to play along, I'll play along."
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:18 am

She smirked. "I have no problem with this game. I actually would like to see heroes die slowly at my feet." She smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:19 am

Nira smirked as she laughed, "I like you, very blunt and honest."
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:22 am

She smiled very proud of herself. "I know, I'm awsome. You are not so bad yourself. Sadistic and independent. I like it."
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:24 am

Nira smirked, standing up straight with pride. She then laughed, "Well if anyone screws you over, tell me..I'll make sure to make them suffer."
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 am

She smirked and stood up. "Not if I get them first." She threw the apple core into the trash and went out the door. "I'll see you around."
Back to top Go down
White Canary

White Canary

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:30 am

White Canary smiled, before walking out of the room to claim a room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A White Canary meets a Queen Bee   A White Canary meets a Queen Bee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A White Canary meets a Queen Bee
Page 1 of 1