Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superwoman meets the man behind the bat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Empty
PostSubject: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:38 am

Superwoman was bored, so she decided to go to the Xavier mansion. She needed to know if that man really was Batman. She sneaked in the garden, looking around herself.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:39 am

Bruce leaned on a tree, like always. He stared out into the sunset, knowing his two best friends were off doing god knows what. He sighed loudly rubbing the bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:52 am

She heard a sigh, and snapped her head towards the sound. She smirked wickedly as she walked behind the man. "Booh!!" She said in a low voice when she reached him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:53 am

Bruce just looked behind him, barely giving her a look. the man wasn't startled by any stretch of the means, "Amanda." he said with a completely bored expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:58 am

She raised her eyebrow. "Oh we are on first name basis now? And I don't know yours." She touched his cheek making her nails softly glide on his skin. "Wanna tell me yours?" She asked in a very low tone.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:59 am

"Research gave me yours, and by the sheer look of it you don't read the news all that often." the corner of Bruce's mouth twitched up lightly. She wasn't attacking him nor proclaiming how much she wanted him as a lover. That was a good start.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:05 am

She let her hand slide off from his face. "Clearly they are not that interesting news if I haven't seen them." She said shrugging her shoulders. Walking to the bench and sitting down. "So how was it like to be a woman?" She asked smirking wickedly at him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 am

Bruce rolled his eyes, "That's like asking a blind man how to see. But, if you knew my name wouldn't it just be worthless to you anyway? It's not like you could use it... what the hell, I yelled at Artemis for it, but might as well tell someone who's going to find out from Harleen since she can't keep her mouth shut. My name is Bruce, Amanda." He tried gearing the conversation away from the girl-topic. He didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 am

She tilted her head, exposing her neck a bit. "Bruce huh. You know, Owlmans real name was Thomas. Named after his father." She observed his reaction, knowing very well they both had had the same tragedy happen to them.

OOC: too lazy to change accounts
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:23 am

"But to Thomas, I'm also dead." he added lightly, wincing at the fact that she brought up that man. They weren't related in his world, but they were in his.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:33 am

She smirked, turning her attention to the sunset. "Is that blonde girl dating our quicksilver?" She asked keeping her eyes on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:37 am

Bruce shrugged, "I think so, not to sure. Artemis never told me anything. If I ever wanted something I had to get Robin to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 am

She looked at Bruce now. "I'm going to say this once, but better keep your eye on that girl. If I find out she is doing something more with Quicksilver than boinking him, I'm going to end her." She had a face that told him she was dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:43 am

"what do you mean, other then boinking her?" Bruce was not one to understand slang of any types. He wished lightly that one of his robins were here to translate what half of the people said.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:51 am

She snorted a laugh. "He keeps saying she is just a good fuck. I'm not sure if I belive him. If she is just his fuck buddy that is fine by me. But if it gets serious...." She expected him to get the picture .
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:53 am

Bruce made a face, "Oh. But what right do you have to keep the two apart? Trust me, it's not something either you or I can control." Bruce sighed, wondering why people thought he could make miracles.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:08 am

She leaned back, supporting herself on her arms. "I don't like the fact that she is so close to the villains. I feel like I'm being spied on, and I don't like it. Plus if they are in love, it sucks for them if they ever face each other in the arena."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:12 am

Bruce sighed loudly, "That's a risk she's willing to take. It was a risk Selina and I took." He looked at Amanda's eyes, "Just because one is 'good' or 'evil' doesn't mean feelings on both sides of the spectrum can't occur. Actually it just makes it all the more visible when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:16 am

She straightened up. "But that doesn't mean I have to like it. I am not going to accept it. Sex I can accept if it has no feelings behind it. But love is a distraction."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:18 am

"Sex is as much of a distraction as love. All love does is put meaning behind sex." He could not believe he was having this discussion with Amanda of all people.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 am

She smiled slightly. "It's not a distraction if there are no feelings behind it. Love is the distraction, makes people soft, and make stupid choises."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:25 am

"But the overwhelming need to have it, is what makes it a distraction. That's why friends-with-benefits never work. Feelings develop during sex, whether people like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:40 am

She tilted her head. "Owlman and I did it. And besides if you sleep around, but never with the same person twice. it works."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:42 am

"So? We could go into how many women I've slept with. One night stands for most of them but the four I ended up going back to something became of it. It is what you make it, Amanda." He said, running his fingers through his hair, "and what you make of life will mean you'll never be happy."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:47 am

She narrowed her eyes. "Are you saying I'm not happy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superwoman meets the man behind the bat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next