Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Empty
PostSubject: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Pietro was wondering through the garden. He didn't get to just sit sometimes, his powers making him want to rush around. Pietro sat on a bench under a tree and just relaxed in the shade of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Flash walked by the entrance to the garden. He saw a new person sitting in the garden, and decided to go say hello. He walked to him. "Hello, are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Pietro looked up and saw the only other speedster he knew was here.

"I guess you could say that. I'm new to the mansion but I've been in this world for about two months. I was a villain a few days ago." Pietro didn't believe in mincing words. If you asked him something about himself he would tell you all the dirty details (good dirty and bad dirty).
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:12 pm

He lifted his eyebrows questioningly. "So you have switched sides, I'll accept that." He glanced at the spot next to the boy. "Do you mind if I sit down?" He asked pointing to the seat.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 pm

"Sure no problem." Pietro indicated the seat next to him. "I saw your fight against Music Mister. It was a little bloody for my tastes, but I heard the comment about him raping your wife so I can understand how you lost it a little." Pietro wanted to hear from someone who had fought in one of the matches and actually had a continence.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:24 pm

His eyes widened slightly before he looked away. "Oh you saw that? Yeah, I really lost it, I really wish I hadn't." He sighed deeply, and tried to smile. "So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Pietro nodded he could understand regretting loosing your temper like that.

Pietro held out his hand. "Quicksilver, but you can call me Pietro. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Waly smiled and took the offered hand. "The Flash, but you can call me Wally." He shook Pietros hand and let go. "So why did you switch sides?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Pietro sighed at the question.

"A lot of reasons really, some subconscious some very conscious. Subconsciously I think I wanted to be somewhere were I could relax and be close to my little sister. And consciously... well you know how speedsters like to rush around? Well since I was sixteen I've rushed into having sex and recently I have found that while I enjoy that, I'm not happy. I know I want to have a family someday, you know, wife, two point five kid, white picket fence. And you can't have that if your screwing every woman you can get, which admittedly for me is most, I can be very charming, not to mention most of the girls at the Villain house a pretty slutty, so I found I needed to be around the better class of woman. Women who won't fall for me or are married because I never mess with married, and the one time I did, she had no ring and I thought she was single." Pietro said all of this rather quickly though not as fast as he could have.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:51 pm

He nodded, understanding him completely, eventhough he spoke fast. "So you are a speedster too, that's awsome." He put his hand on the boys shoulder. "Don't worry, you can do it if you set your mind into it. I mean look at me, I used to be a womaniser too, but I'm happily married now." He smiled encouragingly. "It's not easy, but you have to find other ways to get rid of your energy."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Pietro nodded. He was so glad there was another guy that understood his problem and had over come it.

"Yeah I've been thinking about that. I figured I would throw myself back into my training. My father is here, he doesn't have a collar though, but when he disappeared I let myself go, at least by speedster standards. I was also thinking about catching up on my reading. It's been forever since I just sat and read a book that wasn't a text book." Pietro grinned.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:09 pm

He smiled. "That's the spirit. What ever works for you, training, and learning new stuff is always good." He ruffeled Pietros hair.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Pietro yanked himself away from Flash. He moved his hands an a mock karate defense move smirking at him. "Hey, Hey, no touching the hair, only girls get to do that, and that was only during sex and make out sessions." Pietro then ran his hands though his hair putting it back in place.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Wally laughed. "I thought you just said you weren't gonna be a womanizer anymore." He said nudgin Pietros shoulder and stood up from the bench, turning to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:21 pm

"That.."Pietro held up a finger smirking. "Is beside the point. The hair does not get messed with." Pietro stood and ran his hand though his hair again.

It had been a nerves habit he had as a kid and latter as a teen. He hadn't realized it at the time, but when he ran his hand though his hair some much it made a lot of women want to touch it and mess it up. He had gotten out of the habit of doing it all the time after his father disappeared, but now it was back.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Wally laughed and lifted his hands up in surrender. "Okay, I won't touch the hair. But why does it bother you so much if somebody does?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Pietro thought about it for a moment. He had almost forgotten when he had started feeling ancy about people touching his hair.

"I guess... well when I was like seven I was being trained by this guy named Sabertooth. You can think of him like Wolverines evil brother, with claws for fingernails not the shot out of your knuckles. Anyway there was this one time we were training and I collapsed. He grabbed me by my hair digging his claws in and scraping them across my scalp. To this day I think the only reason I don't have scars on my head is how fast I heal. Anyway he carries me by my bloody scalp and hair toward this lake, and I am so tired I can't even fight a little, so he's carrying me and he dumps me in this lake. I nearly drowned, and I had to pull myself out of the water. Sabertooth wasn't going to help that's for sure." Pietro rolled his eyes thinking of how he douted his father would probably not have helped him either, even if he had been there.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:12 pm

OOC : Lazy person right here XDD

Flash listened to his story, nodding with a serious face. He sat back down on the bench and touched Pietros shoulder. "I'm so sorry to hear that. It must have been hard for you when you were growing up."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Pietro shrugged. "It wasn't so bad I guess. Once my Father put me in foster care when I was nine I didn't have to train with Sabertooh anymore."

"Pietro scrunched his eyes slightly. "So how did you get your powers? Are they natural?" Pietro asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:28 pm

He squeesed Pietros shoulder as a gesture of sympathy. He shook his head. "No, my powers were caused by getting drenched in these chemicals and getting electrocuted. Since then everything has been in superspeed."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:35 pm

Pietro nodded in understanding. "That's cool. That must be why your faster then me. My powers are natural, well mostly natural. Most mutants get their powers either in times of extreme emotional distress or when entering puberty. My father advanced mine and my twin sisters powers when we were kids so..." Pietro shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:43 pm

He laughed at the compliment. "Oh stop it, my head doesn't need to get any larger." He then got serious when Pietro talked about his father. "Sounds like you really had a rough childhood. Why did your father do that to you and your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:56 pm

"It's not all his fault really. He survived the Holocaust as a Jewish kid. After that he meet and married my mother. They had a daughter named Anya, But the villagers near them new my father had these strange powers. They burned down his home with my older sister still inside. He killed them all. My mom was pregnant at the time and got away. Father found her and she gave birth but she was weak from running and it was a harsh winter. She died giving birth. He went a little crazy. He was determined that humans would never be able to take me and my sister from him. Which is ironic since he sent us both away, but anyway, he used different chemicals to activate our powers early so we could protect ourselves." Pietro explained.

Since leaving the brotherhood Pietro had been able to look at his life much more clearly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Wally looked at him saddly. "But he robbed you and your sister out of your childhood. Aren't you the least bit angry to him about that?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:19 pm

"I am." Pietro nodded. "You should have heard me rip into him when I found him here with another daughter no less. And you should have hear some of Wanda's rants. She hates our father a lot more then me. I was dumped in foster care, she was locked up in a mental institution when we were eight. She hates our father so much that when our father disappeared she couldn't be around me. I look a lot like my dad you see. But the thing is.. since I left the brotherhood I just.. don't see a point in continuing to hate him. It's not really helping me. I might yell and scream but I don't want to let it fester." Pietro shrugged casually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver    The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The scarlet speedsters meets Quicksilver
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: