Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making breakfast for Laura

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Making breakfast for Laura Empty
PostSubject: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:12 am

He assisted her to the diningroom, making her sitt down on one of the chairs. He went to the fridge and got out some eggs and vegetables. He took out a frying pan and put it on the heat. He washed and cut the vegetables and then took out some eggs and broke them in a glass. When the pan was hot enough he poured some oil in it and started cooking the vegetables. When they were done he poured the eggs on the pan. When the omelette was done he took out a plate and flopped it on it. He brought the plate to Laura and started to watch her eat.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:15 am

Laura's face lifted, smelling the food. She smiled, enjoying she was going to eat actual food. When he brought it to her face, she ate it. And it was clear she was enjoying it, "So, good.." She looked at Adam, seeing his surprised expression, "I didn't eat real food for the last month.." She said, before she started to eat again..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:19 am

He smiled, leaning his elbow on the table and his head to his palm. "Gladd you like it. I'm not much of a cook. I can just about make that omelette." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 am

Laura laughed, she ate the rest of her food. Before she felt better, "That was amazing.." She said, before she looked at him. She got up, watching how he got up with her. Laura smiled, as she felt her balance was working a little. She had walked by herself to the dishwasher, putting the plate in it. Before she put both of her hands on the counter. Taking a deep breath, feeling her stomach kind of sting when she had bended down.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:26 am

He halfway got up to help her, but she was doing fine on her own. He sat down, only to get up again when she took support of the counter. "Don't strain yourself." He said putting his hand to hers.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:32 am

Laura looked at his hand, "I'm sorry.." She felt bad for having him do almost everything for her..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:34 am

He shook his head and smiled at her. "Don't be, I'm just glad you are back." He said giving a soft kiss to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:35 am

Laura's hands went on his chest, looking up at him as she returned his smile. With one of her own. Though, her cheeks turned red, feeling him kiss her cheek..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:39 am

He stroked her cheek with his hand. "You are so brave." He whispered to her, as he helped her sit down.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:42 am

"You are so brave."

Her eyes went up to his fast, "H-How am I brave?" She asked, looking down at her bandaged hand..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:43 am

He smiled at her. "Eventhough you are hurt so badly you have strenght left. I think it's brave."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:44 am

Her eyes looked back up at him, "But, why don't I feel brave..I feel stupid.." Her eyes seemed to soften, before she winced feeling one of her wounds sting..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:47 am

He looked at her saddly. "I don't know, but to me, you are brave." He looked at her worried when she winced.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:49 am

Laura looked up at him, before she got herself up. She just wanted to be in his arms now, she walked to him. Keeping her balance before she sat down in his lap. Her arms wrapping around him. And, the hug probably said a thousand words.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:55 am

He smiled to her warmly when she sat in his lap and hugged him. He hugged her back, carefull not to hurt her. "Did you miss me so much?" He laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:56 am

"Yes.." She said, having her head buried into his shoulder, "All I wanted was you..While I was there.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:59 am

He pulled from the hug and pressed his finger on her lips. "Don't say anything more. I don't want to lose you again." He said, his eyes showing fear.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:01 am

Laura looked at him, her eyes looking up at him. When she saw the way he looked at her, her eyes trembled, "I wasn't going to say anything else..I refuse to go back there..." Her hands gripped his shirt, "I never want to be away from you. Ever. Again."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:03 am

His eyes softened, and he smiled to her. "Good..." He said kissing her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:05 am

Laura's eyes softened when his did. He saw her lean in close, kissing him immediately back as he kissed her. A tear escaped from her eyes...

I love you..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:14 am

He pulled away, and wiped the tear from her cheek. "Why are you crying?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:17 am

"Because, when I was there..I never thought I would ever see you again.." She saw his eyes widened, "And, I thought I wouldn't be able to tell you." Her eyes stared into his, "That I.." She shook her head, wiping her eyes off, "That I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:21 am

He looked at her shocked, before his eyes softened. He kissed her again. "I really like you too...." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:24 am

Laura smiled, understanding what he meant. She kissed him back, before she laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:31 am

He smiled warmly and stroked her hair. He started to hum again, holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making breakfast for Laura   Making breakfast for Laura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making breakfast for Laura
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next