Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BlackCanary's Arrival.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

BlackCanary's Arrival.  Empty
PostSubject: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:10 pm

She had moved her head from side to side but nothing was there. Something invisable had caught her.
She didn't struggle. Why would she? Fighting against something she couldn't see would be wasting energy. Feeling how suddenly the grip became tighter. A cold feeling at her neck. Something was forced arround her neck. Suddenly she hit the ground. Looking up. Where she thought the invisable person could be.
''Thank you for the flight. Next time bring something to eat will you?'' Unsure if there was somebody.
She stood up. Feeling her neck. A collar. ''Oh nice so what am i now a dog?'' she rolled her eyes.
Looking arround. She didn't know where she was. Why she was here. Just starring at the distance.
Somebody would come here right? Or would she be al alone?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:24 pm

He stepped into the stadium, kicking small rocks from is way. Wolverine was like Batman on steroids, an a very very bad day, so he didn't want to cross him. He wondered who was the unlucky individual this time. He stopped in the shadows, looking at the person. 'Oh no, not her!' He thought in his head. He sighed heavily and stepped out of the shadows. "Hello Canary! Long time no see.... Although I would prefer our meet would be in other circumstances." He noted sadly, wawing his hand at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:26 pm

A voice out of the nothing suddenly spoke to her. Relived to see Flash standing there. ''Oh hey! For one minute i thought i heard voices.'' She grinned. ''Yeah i don't really know where we are but i'm up for surprises!'' She smiled. Walking towards Flash. ''How have you been doing?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Wally looked away saddly. "Well this is not a good surprise at all." When she walked towards him he started leading her from the stadium to the house. When she asked how he has been doing he looked at her in the eyes. "I've been better." Looking away again. "So how's everything back home?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:37 pm

"Well this is not a good surprise at all."
She wondered what could be wrong with this place. Why wasn't this a good surprise?
She had just been kidnapped by an invisable persone. That isn't somethign you go through everyday.
''Been better? What happend?'' He was so sad. What was wrong?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Wally sighed deeply. He pointed to the collar in his neck. "This happened. You are wearing one just like me. It nullifys our super powers. Your voice and my speed." He was getting a bit worked up, but trying to compose himself. After all it was not her fault. Looking away again. "Yeah.... and that's just the tip of the ice berg." He started walking faster towards the house.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:49 pm

She blinked. Touching the collar. ''So this isn't only the worst fashion item. It also takes away our powers. Great!'' Noticing him looking away all the time. She saw how he walked faster.
''Ho! Not so fast!'' She joked. Nudging him. ''Come on! Why the sad face.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:55 pm

He turned to look at her, when she nudged him. "I want to go home." Tears suddenly started flowing from his eyes. One running down his cheek, he quickly wiped it away hoping she wouldn't notice. He started walking again. "Come on we don't have all day."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Seeing his tears. She couldn't help but feel bad for him. "Come on we don't have all day." He hid his feelings. Such a man...
She hugged him. ''Come one! You have me right? Don't worry everything will be fine.'' She stopped the hug and smiled. ''Just try and stay positive for me will ya?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:06 pm

He was a bit surprised when she hugged him, but he soon hugged her back. It felt good, hee needed a hug. He had been alone in here with Wolverine and Kitty whom he didn't know before and now Storm. He needed friends in a place like this. When she separated from the hug and smiled at him, he smiled back. "Thank you Dinah." She was asking him to stay positive, he grinned at her and held hi thumb up. "Will do baby."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:15 pm

''Goodboy!'' She patted his head. ''Now where are we going?'' She looked arround. They where near a house.''So what's that?'' She pointed to the house. Holding one hand on her hip. ''So first an invisable kidnapper and than a house?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:25 pm

"This is where we are staying. Come on let's get inside." He motioned her. They walked a moment in silence, it was a bit uncomfortable. He coughed. "So how ar things in the world you left behind? You still with Ollie? Has anybody missed me?" He blurted out the last question, desperate, but trying to smile reassuringly. "Do you want a tour around the house? There is a beating going on in the danger room if you want to see that."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:33 pm

'''Hm.. Just normal. Ollie who?'' She looked at him grinning. ''Yeah i don't know, I'm bored very fast so might consider breaking up one day.. Or not. After all he isn't here.'' She laughed.
Hearing his last question. ''Yeah we where wondering where you where... Atleast i missed you. And i'm sure others did to.''

''A danger room huh. Sure sounds fun!'' Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Wally punched in the security code and opened the door for her. "Okay then after you mi lady." He said grinning at her.

OOC:We shal move to the danger room ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackCanary's Arrival.    BlackCanary's Arrival.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlackCanary's Arrival.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Stadium-
Jump to: