Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wonder Woman's Arrival.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Wonder Woman's Arrival.   Wonder Woman's Arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Diana felt the world spinning before it came to an abrupt halt. She shook her head running her fingers through her hair. She looked down at herself and noticed her uniform was on. Weird, she didn't have that on earlier. She stood up slowly, eyes quickly darting from place to place. Her touched her communicator in her ear, a large EEEEEEEEEEK erupted from it. She quickly threw it out of her ear, a loud ringing in her ears came soon after. She cursed lightly, hoping to find someone around here.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman's Arrival.   Wonder Woman's Arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Clark was on his way to pick up a new recruit and his eyes widened when he recognized the woman he had been sent to get. "Diana?" He asked in disbelief, it was weird to see her after so many months.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman's Arrival.   Wonder Woman's Arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 pm

"Diana?"
She heard a familiar voice speak, "Clark?" she asked lightly moving closer to the man that looked exactly like Clark, "Is that really you?" she asked lightly, her voice being swept away in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman's Arrival.   Wonder Woman's Arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Clark studied her, "Yeah it is, so they got you too huh?" He asked feeling sorry for her, he wondered who would be in charge of the JL now probably Martian Manhunter.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman's Arrival.   Wonder Woman's Arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Diana mouthed moved lightly, "What do you mean, 'So they got you too, huh?' Is there something going on that I was not aware of?" Diana moved closer to Superman, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman's Arrival.   Wonder Woman's Arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Clark rubbed his hair and sighed, "If you follow me to the Mansion I can explain more there, Bruce is here too." He added as he remembered how Bruce and Diana got along.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman's Arrival.   Wonder Woman's Arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Diana's eyebrows raised, "My Gosh, Clark. Have you both been vacationing here? It would explain the sudden loss of both of you in roughly the same amount of time." Diana had a hint of a joke in her voice, she began to think something more sinister was at play, "Alright, I'll go to the Mansion."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman's Arrival.   Wonder Woman's Arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Clark gave her a weak smile before he started walking off, "So what's been going on back home?" He asked genuinely curious to know.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman's Arrival.   Wonder Woman's Arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Diana followed behind him, "What do you expect? Heroes are disappearing and so are villains. It's beyond odd. I haven't had contact with Green Arrow, Artemis, Bruce, You, of course." She took a pause, "But... nothing that big. Nothing that Martian Manhunter can find it severely wrong. That's why we're worried about where they are going... and what's causing it." She ran her hand threw her soft, wavy black hair, "It's a mess without you, Clark. Bruce too. Tim's worried, I keep getting calls from Barbara about Selina and him; wondering if they eloped or something." She made a harsh intake of a laugh, releasing it slowly, "It's hard. A lot harder without you guys to lean on for support. Kind of lonely too, I sort of realize why Bruce was so good at his job. He was just used to doing everything on his own so he fit right in. Unfortunately I'm not that lucky." She took a few moments before speaking once more, "What's been going on here or for that matter, what is here?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman's Arrival.   Wonder Woman's Arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Clark glanced back at her and smiled, "Lets just say for now that being here is hell and leave it at that." He said quietly, he normally would never swear but being here had opened his eyes to the cruelty of humanity.
[Ooc do you want to start a new topic in the Living Room at the Mansion?]
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman's Arrival.   Wonder Woman's Arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:19 pm

[ OOC: I think we should ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder Woman's Arrival.   Wonder Woman's Arrival. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonder Woman's Arrival.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Stadium-
Jump to: