Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making sure kitty cat is okay.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Making sure kitty cat is okay. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Kitty noticed where Kara was looking and smiled, "Thanks for talking to me you guys, but I have to have a shower now and change into something different." She said with a laugh
[Ooc, btw Flash mentioned leaving his mask here, I'll find it after I have my shower XDD]
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Ororo smiled back at her. "I was happy to help." She watched as Kitty got up. "Would you like me to stay?" She asked, standing up as well.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Kara nodded at Kitty, looking to Storm, "I'm going to go have a shower to. Logan an train your ass off.." She said with a exhausted look, getting up as she waved by to them. When she walked outside she smiled at Logan, "I'm going to take a shower, I'll go to your room after. Though open your door so I know when your ready" She smiled, kissing him softly before walking off to her room.

Last edited by Supergirl on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Kitty smiled over at Storm and shrugged, "If you want too, I think I'll be fine though." She said and headed over to her closet where she pulled out her red button down shirt with short sleeves and black pants. She turned to towards her chest of drawers and pulled out a pair of black underwear with her black bra.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:47 pm

She watched as Kitty roamed around getting clothes. "I did want to talk with you. I also had a meeting with that Overseer and from the information I have gathered, I believe a group meeting is greatly needed."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Kitty froze when she heard Storm mention his name, "I don't think we should believe a creep like him, he was probably making stuff up!" She snapped and then looked away. "Its just he tried to...." She trailed off and then looked away. "If you think its important though Storm, then we can have a meeting we just need to let everyone know." She said and turned to look at her, "I trust you Storm....if you thought he was telling the truth....then thats good enough for me." She said and went into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:16 am

OOC: @ Kara did you mean that Flash heard you too? Or just Wolfi and Kitty?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making sure kitty cat is okay.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2