Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Kitty >.<

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:19 pm

The Flash speeded to the mansion holdin Kitty. He took her to her room, laying her down to the bed. He looked at her, she didn't seem to have any wounds on her. She was unconcious again. He didn't know what to do now. But maybe storm would. He sped off to find her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Kitty woke up scared and alone, she shuddered when she saw she was still in only her panties and tee shirt. She could feel more tears start to fall, she felt gross and worst of all she felt ashamed. She had let her guard down..wasn't Mr. Logan always saying to keep her guard up?
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Flash

Flash

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:27 pm

He sped to the room. Seeing her crying. "Kitty...." He went closer to her touching her shoulder gently. "Are you allright?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Storm reached Shadowcat's room in time to find that Flash was already there. She scanned the area quickly, grabbing a robe and approached Kitty. "Here you go, dear. Can you tell me what happened to you?" She put the robe on Kitty and sat down by her side, watching with concern.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Kitty shakily accepted the robe and hastily pulled it on, she avoided looking at Flash or Storm. She was quiet until she had done so, "I came back to my room after our talk Storm....and then...he grabbed me. Before I could scream he knocked me out with some gas...I can't really remember. I woke up and I was tied and then he..he had Kara too, and he did...stuff to us...I don't want to talk about what he did." She said as calmly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:48 pm

He didn't know what to do. He felt like he couldn't reach Kitty. He felt angry, towards the Creep. He deserves what is coming to him. He felt like Storm had things in control over here. "Do you want me to leave? Can I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Kitty jerked when he said that, "No! Please don't leave me, I don't think I can be alone right now." She said and shot him a pleading gaze.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Storm looked to Flash as Kitty finished explaining and noticed his discomfort. She was about to reply to Flash when her X-Men communicator went off. Logan's voice rang loud and clear as he asked for her to come get them. "I am on my way, Logan." She looked from Flash to Kitty. "Wally, do you think you could stay with her until I get back?" She asked, as she ran out the room.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:50 pm

He wasn't sure if he could help Kitty at all. But he smiled reassuringly and held his thumb up. "No problemo." When Storm ran out the room he sat on the bed next to Kitty. He placed his hand on her shoulder again as a strenght giving gesture.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:10 am

Kitty smiled up at him, feeling a little bit safer with him nearby "Thank you for staying, its just everytime I close my eyes I see his face." She said and looked away from him
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 am

He pulled her into a hug stroking her back. "Don't worry, he will never harm you or Kara ever again. Just try to forget about him. Please."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:01 am

Kitty smiled into his shoulder, she was feeling a little tired and she slowly pulled away "Would it be too much to ask if you stayed here while I slept?"She asked
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:09 am

"Not at all." He stood up, taking the covers holding them up so Kitty could crawl in. Then tucking her in like a mother hen would. "Nice and comfy?" He sat on the bed laying his hand on hers.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:21 am

Kitty smiled up tiredly at him, "Thanks for staying Flash." She murmured before giving his hand a squeeze and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:40 am

He watched her close her eyes. She squeesed his hand, it made him smile. He waited until her breathing got heavier, indicating she had fallen asleep. He let go of her hand gently. Opting wheter to leave or stay. 'If she wakes up by herself, she might panic.' He sat on the floor next to her bed leaning his hed on the bed.He took his mask off, because it was uncomfortable to sleep in. He soon started to drift to sleep, listening to the hypnotic sound of her steady breathing and his own heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:02 pm

It was sometime later when Ororo returned to Kitty's room. She had brought a blanket, intending to stay the night with Kitty, when she saw Wally asleep on the floor against to the bed, she smiled and placed the blanket over him, whispering, "It is truly a shame you aren't from our world, Wally West." She gently placed a hand over Kitty's forehead and sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Kitty woke up during the middle of the night after having a nightmare and saw Flash on the floor next to her. She rubbed her eyes and then smiled down at him, it looked like someone had taken pity on him and had given him a blanket. He looked younger without the mask she thought, she smiled again before slowly going back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:53 pm

He woke up feeling pain in his neck. He straightened it, making it crack a little. He massaged it, feeling the kinks. He turned to look at Kitty who was sleeping calmly. Smiling he pulled the covers on her. Standing up he noticed something that wasn't there when he had fallen asleep, a blanket. He took it, and smiled sweetly at it, thinking who could have brought it. He put it on the back of a chair, and started stretching his achoing muscels.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Kitty woke up to see Flash stretching and she smiled over at him, "I'm sorry about your neck....but how was your sleep?" she asked. She had had a good night's sleep after seeing that Flash was still there, she had been worried that he might leave her while she slept and she was happy to see that he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:03 pm

He jumped when she spoke. Turning around to look at her. "Oh, you are awake! How was your sleep?" He asked conserned. "And how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:18 pm

"It was ok, but I feel like I should be the one asking you that, and I'm feeling much better thanks" Kitty said and looked at him with concern. She could only imagine how sore his neck was.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:21 pm

"Slept like a baby.... Though my neck's a little sore, but it's alright." He said rotating his neck to flex it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Kitty bit her lip, "Would you like a neck massage?" She asked, "I mean, you don't have too if you don't want one, its just that they always help when my neck is sore." Kitty said and realized she was babbling so she shut up.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:26 pm

He studied her expression. "If it isn't any trouble to you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 pm

"Hey, I wouldn't offer if I didn't want too." Kitty said with a laugh and scooted over to make room for him on the bed. "Now if you sit down, I'll be able to reach your neck Gigantor." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Kitty >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Kitty >.<
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next