Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making sure kitty cat is okay.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Making sure kitty cat is okay. Empty
PostSubject: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Kara had stopped right in front of Kitty's room, looking to Logan, "Hang on I have to make sure Kitty is okay." She knocked on the door, speaking before she opened the door to walk in, "Kitty? It's Kara." She walked into her room slowly, seeing Flash in the room. Kara smiled, loving how she had someone by her side, "Hey." She spoke softly as she sat on Kitty's bed slowly, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:26 pm

"Oh, I'm doing better...the question is, are you ok?" Kitty asked quietly, she felt guilty for having abandoned Kara and swallowed hard, "Kara.....I should have taken you with me." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Kara smiled softly, "I'm doing much better, I just had training with Logan. Though it took a while for that serum and liquid to wear off." She then put her hand softly on Kitty's cheek, "You didn't have the strength to. It was okay, I saw how you were having a hard time to even phase..And Logan was there ten minutes after you left.."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:32 pm

He smiled at Kara seeing as she was okay, but also because Kitty was feeling better. "Do you girls want some time alone?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Kitty looked up at Flash and smiled up at him, "Yeah that would be nice, thanks Wally." She said.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:47 pm

He nodded at them and left the room. "You two be nice." He said pointing at them both separately, before closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Kara looked at him, "I'm not going to hurt her. Don't worry." She smiled, looking towards Kitty, putting her hand back on her cheek, "To be honest, I am glad you were able to escape. I didn't want him to do the things he was doing to me before he did to you..Like his finger and..The serum.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Kitty shuddered just from thinking about it, "I can't believe some creep would do that to us." She looked away, "It just makes me feel so gross, that some old guy was perving on us." She said and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Kara looked at her, "Me neither.." When she said she felt gross, she hugged her fast. Like a big sister would hug her little sister.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Kitty was surprised when Kara hugged her, but she didn't object "Ya know, you're like the older sister I never had." She said and hoped that Kara wouldn't be offended.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Kara laughed, looking at her as she smiled, "I appreciate the compliment. And if you want I can kind of be your big sister." She leaned back, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Kitty giggled, "That would be cool, do you have any brothers or sisters where you're from?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Kara shook, "No, I don't. The only family I have left is my cousin. He is the only family I have left..My planet was destroyed. That's why I was sent to Earth." She smiled, as if she was okay to talk about it, "And when I appeared on Earth, I had little scared due to my memory wasn't good. And that was when I got my powers. And trust me I was horrible at using them. Though I got stronger after a while...And after my mind was controlled.." She had mumbled the last part.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:16 pm

"So you're from another planet?" Kitty asked in awe and leaned back, "Do you miss your home?" She asked, knowing that it was one thing to be only a few states away from your family...but another planet must be hard.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Kara nodded, "Which is why only a rock called Kryptonite can hurt me, Kitty Cat." She smiled, letting it disappear slowly, "I do miss it. It was where in my mind I fit in the world. But, my cousin helped me fit in Earth even with my powers. I love Earth and sometimes I do get homesick." She smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Kitty smiled at her sadly, "So how did you get mind-controlled?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Kara looked at her, looking to the door, that was open when Flash didn't close it all the way. She could see Logan's shadow, realizing he was probably listening in.

[[OOC Sorry I want both of them to hear more about her XD]]

She looked back to Kitty, smiling before she went serious, "I was kidnapped..By this guy named Darkseid..But, he kidnapped me when Lyla.." A frowned appeared on her face, feeling the tears start to fall as she remembered Lyla, "When we were swimming, she died trying to protect me. See..Darkseid wanted me to be the captain of his little arm called the furries. And he got me..And while my cousin, batman, wonderwoman and barda were fixing to find me on the planet Apocalypse..Darkseid had gotten into my head, found out my weaknesses. Used almost everything about me against myself..And he was able to get in my head and I thought he cared about me..And I don't remember much after that still..But, I know that I fought my cousin and I was ready to kill him.." She took a sigh, "And they had said not to come after me when they rescued me..But, he came to earth for my cousin. And I thought my cousin died at some point..And I fought him, I lost the fight until I sent him to space with the device you can get to Apocalypse from.." Her eyes looked up to Kitty, seeing her surprised expression, "Though everything had made me strong.."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:47 pm

After placing the blanket on Wally, Ororo spent a couple hours roaming the house, oblivious to her surroundings. As she approached the hall, leading to the rooms, she spotted Logan hovering by Kitty's room door and nodded as she passed him and gave a short knock before poking her head in the half-opened door. "How are you doing in here, Kitty? Oh? Hello Kara. May I join you girls?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Kitty's eyes widened in horror as she listened to Kara's story, "How did you snap out of it?" She asked and looked up when Storm walked in. "Oh yeah sure." She said and waved her over, "We were just talking about stuff." She said and sent Kara a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Kara turned around, smiling at Storm as she motioned her to come. She moved for her, looking back at Kitty, "My cousin knocked me out pretty much." She smiled, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:01 pm

"It seems you two had quite a horrifying ordeal tonight." Ororo pulled up a chair and sat down as she patted both Kara and Kitty's hands. "I am glad you two are safe now and I am sorry for what has happened to you."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Kitty smiled up at Storm, "Thanks, its still hard to understand though...." She muttered before turning to look over at Kara. "He knocked you out? Wasn't there like another way he could have done that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Kara looked at Storm, looking towards Kitty, "It's going to be confusing for a while..And we won't feel safe alone. But..I think we can make it..And as for your next question, I was going to kill him..He had no other way, but to fight back and knock me out."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:12 pm

"I am sure you will." She listened to the two talk and began to frown as she fell into a deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:14 pm

She looked at Storm, smiling at her, "Thanks for helping me out earlier." She smiled, looking to the door as she still saw the shadow. Kara realized she would have to go soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making sure kitty cat is okay.   Making sure kitty cat is okay. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making sure kitty cat is okay.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next