Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No good deed goes unpunished

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Lorna laughed very softly when Amanda made her bandage pretty, "Thank you, Amanda.." She said, before she looked back at her father, "Yes, Dad.." She said, before she felt herself grow tired, "I'm tired.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:23 pm

She smiled at Lorna. "Sleep sweetpea, I'll be here with you." She said softly, stroking Lornas cheek.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Erik watched her go to sleep before he looked at Amanda, "If you wish I could always remove your collar." He said as he gestured at it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:31 pm

She looked at him, then thought about it for a moment. She shook her head. "No thank you. I can handle wearing this collar, it's not that bad. And I believe I can make it out alive from this game." She said smiling slightly before looking at Lorna again.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:37 pm

He nodded, 'Well if you ever need anything don't hesitate to let me know after all I owe you for retrieving my daughter.' He said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:39 pm

She smiled at him. "I'll keep that in mind. Thank you." She then remebered something. "So you are Pietros father too am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:41 pm

He nodded, "Yes I am, have you seen him?" He asked quietly, he hoped that Pietro was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 pm

She smiled slyly. "Every inch of him." She said covering her mouth with her hand. "He was fine when I last saw him. Came to get Lorna with him."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Erik raised an eyebrow when he realized what she was implying with that sentence but he let it slide, "I wonder why he's not here now." He muttered, he knew Pietro would care for his sister so why wasn't he with her?
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:50 pm

"He lives with the heroes now. I went there to get Lorna cause I wanted to show her how badly I beated up the rapist, and he apologised too. She never wanted to go back there, and I didn't really mind having her here." She smiled at Lornas sleeping face. "She is so innocent, if I could have I would have been there to protect her."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Erik nodded, "You and me both she deserves a better father, I feel like I can never be a good father figure." He said with regret in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:56 pm

She looked at him. "Don't be too hard on yourself. She is a wonderful girl. Makes this old battle axe want to just give her all the goodness of the world and shield her from evil."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:58 pm

He smiled, "She has that effect on most people and some people wish to strip that away from her." He said almost angrily as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:01 pm

She looked at him and nodded. "True, sad but true. So, you raised her all alone did you?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:11 pm

He hung his head, "Yes her mother died while giving birth to her and I raised her on my own." He said quietly as he remembered Lorna's mother.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:15 pm

She touched his arm. "I'm so sorry to hear that. But for what it's worth, you did great raising her up." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:34 pm

He smiled back but it was a pained smile, "She means a lot to me, her and her siblings." He said with his lips tightening as he said that, he was worried for his children.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:42 pm

"Well I know Pietro can take care of himself, and I know a lot of people care for her, so you don't have to worry about them." She said seeing the worried expreccion on his face. She smiled slightly. "When I first heard she got her collar I was so worried. She shouldn't be apart of this game. It's like throwing a sheep into a wolf pack. She is not a killer like I am."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:45 pm

He nodded, "Or I, I was trained to be a killer, I hoped I could spare her from ever seeing what it does to you....I'm afraid I failed, just as I have failed at protecting her." He stood up and looked down at Lorna, "You'll look after her?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:55 pm

She looked at him and nodded. "Like she were my own."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:59 pm

He smiled a true smile which for him was rare, "I thank you it means a lot to me." He said and gently laid a hand briefly against Lorna's cheek before he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No good deed goes unpunished
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3