Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No good deed will I do again...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

No good deed will I do again... Empty
PostSubject: No good deed will I do again...   No good deed will I do again... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:36 pm

She walked back to her room. She had gone to the hospital to get her hand looked after. She got the painkillers she had got for her hand and took two pills, she went to the bathroom to get some water to wash them down. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were cold and emotionless. "Never again do you hear me! Any hero who steps in these grounds is either dead, or dying. No exceptions." She said coldly to herself. "And that is a promise." She walked to her bed and laid down on it, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

The next morning she woke up feeling awful. The sick feeling had returned. She got up and ran to the toilet to puke. She leaned against the wall and breathed trying to calm her stomach down. "I wonder what brought that on?" She got up and started to wash her theeth. She rinsed her mouth with some water and bent down under the sink to get a face towel so she could wash her face. Her eyes hit her tampons and pads, starting to wonder when was the last time she had to use them. Her eyes widened. She quickly freshened up and ran out to buy a pregnancy test. She ran back to her room, and closed the door, locking it. She peed on the stick and started the longest 30 seconds of her life. When the + sign appeared she gasped in horror. She looked at the test, it said 2-3 weeks going. "It's Ollies...." She said out loud, as if making it seem more real. She looked at herself in the mirror. 'I'm going to be a mother?!' She put her hand on her lower stomach, clenching her fist. "There is only one option I can do right now." She said coldly, making her face emotionles. "In another situation you might have been wanted, but now.... you are just a parasite." She said looking down at her stomach.
Back to top Go down

No good deed will I do again...
Page 1 of 1