Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Good morning? Empty
PostSubject: Good morning?   Good morning? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:54 pm

(OOC: sorry Dx my internet is out, i am on my phone. ;_; sorry!!)

Dinah woke up slowly. Still the same warmth surrounded her. She smiled looking up. She kissed Flash his cheek. Carressing his top off his nose.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Good morning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning?   Good morning? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 pm

OOC ;_; i thought you left me because i said i loved kitty...

He stirred a bit feeling someone touch the tip of his nose. He cracked his eyes open. "Good morning." He said stretching his muscels. "Did you sleep well?" He asked kissing he gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Good morning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning?   Good morning? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:02 pm

(OOC: noooo i would not leave for that! I wasn't really planning to leave but the storm thought different ;_; )

She smiled. "Yes, nice and warm." She said soft returning the kiss. She moved one hair out his face. "How did you sleep?" She asked smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Good morning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning?   Good morning? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:06 pm

He smiled at her sweetly. "I slept like a baby." He kissed her forehead. "Thanks to you." He hugged her to his chest.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Good morning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning?   Good morning? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:12 pm

"I'm glad." She laid in his arms for some seconds. Than she crawled higher so she was facing him. Making their noses touch. "Shall I make some breakfast for us?" She offered him. Letting her fingers get tangled into his.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Good morning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning?   Good morning? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:17 pm

"Sure, if you want." He said to her lovingly, giving her an eskimo kiss. He caressed her fingers with his, bringing her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. HE smiled warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Good morning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning?   Good morning? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:21 pm

She smiled. Enjoying the kiss on her hand. " You are such a gentleman." She said smiling widen as she rose from the bed. She kissed his lips again. "I'll be back soon." She said. Getting off the bed. Putting her boots back on as she walke to the door. When she reached the door she turned arround. Blowing a kiss to him. Seeing as he caught it she laughed soft. Than walked out of the room closing the door behind her. As she made her way to the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good morning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good morning?   Good morning? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning?
Page 1 of 1